What's new

Lending Money

I don't like to borrow money. I rather save and manage my money very well to avoid being in a position where I would have to borrow. But if I had to borrow money I most certainly would.
I agree with you to some extents. Borrowing money is not a good thing because of the terms and conditions surrounding it but sometimes, we might be left with no other choice than to borrow money either from the bank or from friends and family.

I have learnt lesson from a family before and it took some time before i was a blessing to complete the payment of the loan and i have not try to borrow from a finance company before

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
I don't think lending money from finance company for Is a good idea because they give you time frame to return the money. I lend from family and friends and that's because I give time to return it.

How do not give out money to people and I do not also receive it from people in this way, because I do not believe in any of these things especially when it has to do with large amount of money, this could bring a serious problem if people are unable to pay it back.

Lending money from financial houses like the banks and other financial institutions and also lending from individuals is not what I do personally because I never liked borrowing from time past till now and ever

Some people don't just know how to keep their words when it comes to paying back money they borrowed. This is why am always against the idea of borrowing.

I have borrow money from my friends before but it was very hard to payback because my business wasn't booming then
Lending money or borrowing people money most times is very risky but as a wise businessman when you want to lend someone or business associate money make sure you get a collateral from them.

I have lent some money in the past and I was repaid. Although it was an amount I could afford even if not returned. It is not always simple to give money to friends but these friends can also help you out.

It's easier to borrow people money and very difficult to return the money. I've had similar encounters in the past so I'm scared of borrowing people money. Though there are few people who keep to their words.

Whenever I have the option I actually do prefer to learn money from my family members all my relations because they usually do not come with any interest or in very few locations very small interest.

I had lend a lot of people money in the past both friends and family but I ended up regretting it, since then I have promised myself not to lend money that I can not let go.

I have borrowed money from friends before and also I have recently taken advantage of government loan to start my business.

Personally I don't like borrowing money to start a business , I prefer to run my business gradually but if it is government loan I could because it takes to repay the loan

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
I hardly borrow money from people, but if I must borrow, it has to be from family or friends but if the project is a big one I can get a loan from the bank

I have a policy of giving out what I can afford to loose, so I give out with the mind that I might not get this money back and so when some of them run off or pick fights with me am not bothered.

You mean borrowing money from the financial institutions? I don't even think about that angle of things when it comes to how to source money for anytime business in my mind

I have a policy of giving out what I can afford to loose, so I give out with the mind that I might not get this money back and so when some of them run off or pick fights with me am not bothered.
It is actually a good habit or concept but if you really want to run business of lending money to people to start business you will need to change the concept so that you can make money and be discipline.

Well, as for me I don't like lending money to close friends or family members as paying back the debts will always be difficult for them. I have in so many occasions quit requesting back my money when I see they aren't willing to pay but have learnt my lessons tho.
And I don't take loans from bank unless am out of better options
Post automatically merged:

You mean borrowing money from the financial institutions? I don't even think about that angle of things when it comes to how to source money for anytime business in my mind
In my opinion, I do think it's best to take loans when we lack better ideas of getting the money but only to develop an already existing business and not starting up an entirely new business.

I do not really like to borrow money for my business except it is absolutely necessary to do so. Borrowing money without a good means to returning it will be a serious problem for the business.

I don't like to borrow people my money because if I do so and they don't pay me back when they are supposed to pay me. I will not know how to ask my money back so I sometimes leave it for them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back