What's new

Lending Money

I have borrowed from my friends before and I think then I was really broke , because I actually needed some money for the development of my business too ,and develop it more

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
Lending money is very beneficial for was because it is very dangerous for earning money and it is very people on social security lai massacre and I will be in touch with the kids I love story of my request for the analysis.

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
I lend money from family and friends. It's because they don't charge any interest. All you have to do is just to return the same amount in a month when your agreement is in a month.

There is a limit to what we do for people. You should learn to say no when you're about to do something that doesn't favours you or your business.

I don't borrow money from family and friends or even finanacial Institution and that is because I really don't like taking loans that will be very hard for me to repay back and this decision has been helping me

I have borrow money from my friends before but it was very hard to payback because my business wasn't booming then
Most times people use lending of money as business they lend people money and collect interest on it it is one easy way of making money.

I usually don't borrow money from other people. It's other people who usually ask to borrow money from me or my hubby.

As far as a company lending us money, we have a home loan and a car loan.....if that counts.
I want to borrow money but people will say their problem also and that they also need money. Who then can give me money?

I don't do or go into the habit of borrowing money from individuals or lending apps or going to the banks and other financial houses to borrow money. It is not in my character to do this at all

Never, lending will always keep you in the mercy of the person. I hate being caged in. Like even though I have a thing to say but simply becos I borrowed I'd have to remain shut

There are various ways of borrowing money these days. Platforms are available for borrowing but I will rather prefer borrowing from a friend atleast he won't kill me when I lapse payment

Lending money is a sure good thing, but the problem I'm having recently is giving out money in this economy and seeing someone that has or has no job feeling very lazy to return it.

I perform get lendings in some cases. I have actually a great mobile phone cash profile that provides me a lending whenever I require one as well as the more I repay, the more my restrict obtains enhanced.

Anything that involves giving out money to people are always risky the reason is because some people might receive this money without making any plan to pay it back to people they are receiving it from.

I used to lend money to friends and family members but I stopped because those people will leverage on my good heartedness, they don't care about your welfare and refuse to pay even after you remind them to pay, it would bring conflict and hatred. Lending money is not easy so if you see someone to lend you, pay back in time and stop flimsy excuses because everyone has problems not only YOU!

Even if I plan to take a loan the only options that I will I will be to take from a financial organisation as most people would not actually agree to the fact that they have money to loan out to people because they know that most people would never want to pay back the loans.

I don't really like lending money out because have no had any successful story before, it's either I don't get the money back or I won't get complete

Lending out money to people, especially family and friends is a huge risk itself and this is because you have a slim chance of getting your money back in full without straining the relationship you have with them. It's safe to avoid such occurance or activity, expect if you want to go into full financial business.

I don't lend money, instead i rather give out the money as helping me hand because most times when I borrow someone money it will be very hard to retrieve it.

I did borrow money, never got them back, all that I know is that I helped someone when they needed the most, i think that is more important.
that is how life should be,because when a person is in need the best thing to do is to come to the aid of that person and relieve him of that stress he is going through,but we should give out money that we can let go.

In as much as I do sometimes have need that i woild have love to meet but can't still meet and it's having lending as the only option for me, I still don't go for it because it is not thing at all. I hate borrowing money from institutions

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back