What's new

Lending Money

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
I lend money from loan company and pay in discount of the company added fee and days or weeks or months base on the interval is base on the amount you will receive

I am a bit secretive and I prefer getting loans from finance companies and I try as much as possible to pay back on time. Getting loan from some friends and relatives could be used against your reputation.

I think it is better to obtain loan from friends and family as this does not come with much interest rate. Another thing is that you don't need to deposit a collateral before you can obtain loans from your relatives.

If i am given the chance to talk about loan, I would write for the whole semester . I am a living example of the write up and I have come to terms that, there is nothing better than financial freedom. When you do not have loans to settle and when you run your business without obtaining loan from anyone.

My advice for whoever wants to lend out loan to people is that you should not give out the amount you are not willing to let go. You are not going to feel any pain with this mentality if it happens that the person did not pay back on time.

Lending money to me is not a problem, but what will happen when it is not refunded on the said time or after some grace days? Actually what happened is that, my friend lend a fellow friend of ours money to be refunded after 1month and this is over 7months now. Me, then was 4months knowing what happen and couldn't learn had to lend another of our friend money to add up to what he had and start up a business, this is months counting down when he promised to pay after 2months...

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
Ever since I started living my life as an independent individual, I took a personal decision never to take any kind of loan from the financial institution but to work hard and save my money myself and get into project that will pay me money in the future.

I don't think I can remember the last time I took a loan,I usually detest taking loan from any source I feel it is a waste of time and money because so many loan source demand high interest rate

I did borrow money, never got them back, all that I know is that I helped someone when they needed the most, i think that is more important.
I actually decided to give a friend of mine a chance to see if she will pay back the little money she asked me to lend her which was just $10 but today she has never paid the money even when she said she will pay it after Easter but now we're heading to Christmas.

Lending of money is good when there is no other possibilities because most people do fail to refund it back, but that should not stop you from lending as you might be the key to someones success.

If you are starting a business and you need funds, it is a good idea to burrow from banks or finance companies, you should never burrow from private lenders because their charges are very high

I think it is better to obtain loan from friends and family as this does not come with much interest rate. Another thing is that you don't need to deposit a collateral before you can obtain loans from your relatives.
That is right. It is best to borrow money from friends and relatives. Those will rarely ask you for a high interest rates. But make sure to pay back on time so that you stay in good terms with your friends and family.

I haven't borrowed money from anyone or gotten a loan for my business before.
I try as much as possible to manage my profits so as not to go bankrupt, and I also avoid bad debts.

I
I have maxed out on loans etc.. from banks and from Pay Pal credit. Thinking back, it was very foolish. Nowadays I sure need that money!
Is it possible to have any kind of loan from PayPal? I'm not sure because this is my first time of hearing such thing as I know PayPal to be very stingy and greedy at the same time.

I hardly lend money but when i have to, i lend from my parent (my mum especially). Most times they end up dashing me the money if its not a huge sum and if i spend the money on something very important.

Its depend the situation of the matter if actually the person has a problem in that reason only that I can lend the person money, without that I don't think I can lend money.

I would never be able to take money from my parents no matter whatever that's going on with me. It's a thing of shame to me because you're supposed to be the one giving them.
I hardly lend money but when i have to, i lend from my parent (my mum especially). Most times they end up dashing me the money if its not a huge sum and if i spend the money on something very important.

I would never be able to take money from my parents no matter whatever that's going on with me. It's a thing of shame to me because you're supposed to be the one giving them.
There will come a time when i'll be the one giving them money. But as a student i don't consider it a shame taking money from my parents.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back