What's new

Knowledge is the highest capital

Welcome! You have been invited by Riberet19 to join our community. Please click here to register.

Is knowledge capital

• Total voters
While starting a business it's very important to get adequate knowledge on how the business operate so that one won't be catch off guard if any challenges arises in the business. You can even get a mentor who is vast in the business to always guide you
This reminds me of my former boss who has the money when he retired. He put up a small software house and hired technical staff. He said that he doesn't have the knowledge for making software but since he has the money so he can hire people (like me who works as a systems analyst) to do the dirty job.

Someone who has got the wealth and has no knowledge can't hold that wealth for a very long time without coming to penury. But with knowledge, he can achieve a lot more with his wealth

Well I know this is true but you could have just gotten all the basic requirement about the business from people who have done the business already and that is all, there is no name for you to spend more than one month learning how to start a business from someone.
I understand your point of view and also believe that it is necessary that we seek advise from experience people but we can't get it all, the people most like might be making a mistake too

It is true that knowledge contributes greatly to a business and its success. But knowledge alone will not work, it must be accompanied by courage, perseverance, good mindset towards business, and focus. For sure you will succeed in the business you choose if those qualities are in you.
Yes I believe that knowledge is the highest capital because when one has knowledge future can be able to create and set up a business it doesn't really needs to have the financial stand because he can be able to get it as loan but the number is the most important.

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
Honestly knowledge is very important, because I know of people that have capital to start up a business but they can't because they don't know the kind of business to start up, but when you have knowledge definitely capital to start up will come

I understand your point of view and also believe that it is necessary that we seek advise from experience people but we can't get it all, the people most like might be making a mistake too
What type of mistake will they be making ? are you talking about mistake while they are trying to give you advice ?people who make mistake in business might actually tell you about the mistake they did and why you should also avoid it.

What type of mistake will they be making ? are you talking about mistake while they are trying to give you advice ?people who make mistake in business might actually tell you about the mistake they did and why you should also avoid it.
The mistake they didn't know is a mistake, there's a story of a restaurant owner who sent to meet a renowned retired restaurant owners for advise, he told him to do discount and place advert outside when other restaurants were already building online presence and doing home deliveries

I Believe people can still be able to manage a business in life even when they have never had any experience of business failure. to me I just believe that based on experience it is better for people to manage their business perfectly.

Well, it is mostly going to be the widely accepted argument that knowledge is actually the greats capital one need to have than wealth. Because with it,you actually make this wealth

It is true that knowledge contributes greatly to a business and its success. But knowledge alone will not work, it must be accompanied by courage, perseverance, good mindset towards business, and focus. For sure you will succeed in the business you choose if those qualities are in you.
I have always believe I'm seeing knowledge as the highest capital yes is the highest capital that one can have in starting up a business and it is the most valuable item for business startup.

The mistake they didn't know is a mistake, there's a story of a restaurant owner who sent to meet a renowned retired restaurant owners for advise, he told him to do discount and place advert outside when other restaurants were already building online presence and doing home deliveries
Telling a new start-up business to do a discount is not a bad idea because firstly this will help the new business to draw the attention of people into the business. to me I don't see anything wrong with this.

Telling a new start-up business to do a discount is not a bad idea because firstly this will help the new business to draw the attention of people into the business. to me I don't see anything wrong with this.
There is nothing wrong in giving discounts for a new start up that is if the business has the money so are you saying a business that started with loan, struggling to pay back to still do discount?

Let me know what is the highest capital and you must have knowledge before anything in terms of starting up a business the knowledge is the Conceptualization stage that you develop on

I totally agree with you but in this case we should now classify capital in two ways , that's the brain capital and the physical capital , the brain capital is the knowledge and the physical capital is the cash used to invest in

I believe knowledge is capital and is also an asset.you can list the physical asset but what you know is inside your head and you cannot lost it.if you list the physical asset the information you have will help you to bounce back.knowledge is power.
You are right. knowledge is the power of business. Because with money and without knowledge I don't see the business going forward.

I don't thing knowledge is the highest capital. If anything, capital is the highest capital. If knowledge was the highest capital I would be 10x richer than Elon musk

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
Yes, knowledge is the real deal. With knowledge one can come up with innovative ideas, that help spur up one into limelight. You may not have the money to start up something, but with knowledge you may draw the influential and wealthy people to help push you to the top.

When it comes to me indeed I truly understanding is actually the greatest funding since without understanding you cannot perform everything or even think about everything to perform speak much less of making any type of funding since along with understanding you consider the poor as well as the great likewise believe coming from delegated appropriate incase everything you performing wish to fail edge after that you Stuart it along with understanding

There is nothing wrong in giving discounts for a new start up that is if the business has the money so are you saying a business that started with loan, struggling to pay back to still do discount?
Well it is not compulsory that they have to do this ,They also have to consider the strength of the organisation because this will determine how far they can go in advertising their products.

Knowledge is of course a capital but you can bank on your Knowledge only when you know how to bank on your Knowledge or have bankable Knowledge. Not every kind of Knowledge can be profitable

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back