• Total voters

Profwriter

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.

Very true of your statement above. Knowledge helps one to know how to make good use of a particular thing like capital. It's the bedrock of a successful business and entrepreneur.

I believe knowledge is capital and is also an asset.you can list the physical asset but what you know is inside your head and you cannot lost it.if you list the physical asset the information you have will help you to bounce back.knowledge is power.

I totally agree with you, the highest capital is knowledge, without this, no matter how much money you have, it will be difficult for you to have stability in any business you undertake. But it is also true that with a lot of knowledge without economic capital you will not be able to start a business either. These two capitals that you describe in your thread must be intertwined to be successful.

As for me yes I really knowledge is the highest capital because without knowledge you can't do anything or think of anything to do talkless of earning any capital because with knowledge you think about the bad and the good also think from left to right incase anything you doing want to go wrong side then you Stuart it with knowledge

I agree. I don't know the statistics, but I've always been impressed with entrepreneurs who venture into business with little capital but has the guts and the strategy to start up. It's amazing. No matter how small or large your business is, having knowledge will get you up and running. Good luck to all of us!

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
You are absolutely right on this article you brought to us in here on this platform,knowledge is the capital for all business humans want to venture in...

With your capital and there is no knowledge on the kind of business you want to venture into,is like throwing your hard earn morning inside river,of which we all know that is not going to make someone grows in life ,but a serious set back for that kind of human...

So I also agree with the saying that knowledge is the great and best capital to start up a business,and it is the key to all successful business as well...
Without knowledge of what you want to do in life,you are nothing but just a human living in life without no direction....

Yes ooo, knowledge is a great capital. if you knowledge, there's high probability to loose your investment, even Bible says that my people perished because they lack knowledge. Seek first the knowledge about your proposed business, learn from experience of the forerunners and all other goodies will follow.

That's just the simple truth, knowledge is above capital, a lot has money capital without having knowledge and they tend to fail along the line with that, your capital can be useless if you have no knowledge to spend that capital on.

Honestly speaking I will keep sad with this fact that knowledge is the greatest capital of any business this is nothing but the truth if you have millions in your bank account but you don't have the knowledge to utilise it honestly that money will be there Wednesday or even if it is invested it will not provide any profit because there is no knowledge capital

Success of every organization depends today more and more from human capital as well as from physical capital. When we consider human capital as a combination of qualification, skills, abilities and intelligence of people, that means as a factor, that gives special, original and extraordinary character

I agree with you, knowledge is worth a lot, these days people are selling their knowledge as digital products, I have spent $20 this month buying knowledge via tutorials on Instagram marketing, Click bank tutorials. I know a woman who sold an account course to 3000 people and counting she made $3,000 just by monetising her knowledge.

As the saying goes thus that "knowledge is power and ignorance is darkness" Knowledge is really the powerful too that every human needed even more than capital itself. A good knowledge of something will help one to maximize the thing effectively even when the capital is low.

Yes I believe Knowledge capital is the intangible value of an organization made up of its knowledge, relationships, learned techniques, procedures, and innovations. ... Knowledge capital, sometimes referred to as intellectual capital, is considered an intangible asset.

Yes indeed I do believe that knowledge is our highest capital in life and specially in business terms , along with it we can also include our knowledge to lead us all through the success in life. These two are very important for a person because these two serves as our best assets possible soo it is better to maintain this two and just keep learning on things.

Yea I agree with you, knowledge is the highest capital of a man. If I am put a choice to chose between knowledge and capital, I will chose knowledge because capital without knowledge is as good as useless, but a knowledge without capital, will work in one way or the other.

In the years ahead, people’s use of knowledge-based products both as consumers and on the job will be critical to their economic success. The value of a business will be similarly determined: businesses that are based on providing information to customers will do better than those that are not, and businesses that know how to convert information into knowledge will be the most successful.

Regardless of any other metrics, knowledge of a thing which is how to do and use a thing is the real capital in an endeavour. The rest is just supporting the implementation of the knowledge gotten and making it work or putting it to use.

Honestly, I totally agree with you on this, knowledge is highest and most important capital. So many businesses are failing because of lack of knowledge of the business. Some people will just go into a business without not studying the business first, no feasibility studies of the business, no plans on how to the business, no strategy on how to promote the business but are in it.

It is true that knowledge contributes greatly to a business and its success. But knowledge alone will not work, it must be accompanied by courage, perseverance, good mindset towards business, and focus. For sure you will succeed in the business you choose if those qualities are in you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back