What's new

Knowledge is the highest capital

Is knowledge capital

• Total voters
Although knowledge is important for any business to even start out but I won't say it's the highest form of capital, it's important no doubt but knowledge without financial means remains not a reality

Knowledge can only be able to help you to manage the business but knowledge will not be able to help you to establish the business in all the same I believe both of them are really necessary if someone is interested to start up a business.

Yes, this is true. Knowledge first before looking for money to activate the idea. A capital without a good knowledge is a waste and will end up going down the drain.

Knowledge is indeed important but knowledge without capital might not be beneficial. We also need good, knowledgeable people who can guide us and we also need a good amount of capital to invest and start business.

Like my previous post, you need knowledge to make things work out. A good business will always be as a result of a good knowledge. If you don't have funds but have the knowledge, it will not be a waste as you can still sell your knowledge to people out there

I think it is right to say that knowledge is capital.
We are not talking about monetary capital here, as that is not the only aspect of capital.
All resources pulled together in order to achieve a business is a capital and knowledge is one of them.
To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.

That is really true knowledge is a highest capital in a business because without knowledge and planing the business cannot move as well, so starting business you really need to about it.

Knowledge indeed is the highest capital before you do anything especially business or whatsoever you have you know or made enquiries about what you want to do or else it may fail

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
You're right profwriter.
A lot of people out there have very good business ideas but cannot bring them to realisation because of lack of funds.
Knowledge is the highest capital, without knowledge, every other form of capital can be put to waste.

I agree but though not completely. Other factors can equally affect a business such as capital, manpower and location.

To an extent, yes knowledge is very important but it still does not change the fact that with all the knowledge and you have no money to put it into reality, it's a useless knowledge.

Yes, i belief Knowledge capital is anything of value that results from people's experience, skills, knowledge, and learning within an organization. This capital has immeasurable value and cannot be quantified. As such, it gives a company a competitive advantage over its rivals.

Yes knowledge is needed but knowledge without capital for business makes a business unfruitful,so I feel capital and knowledge are needed in a business

I believe knowledge is capital and is also an asset.you can list the physical asset but what you know is inside your head and you cannot lost it.if you list the physical asset the information you have will help you to bounce back.knowledge is power.
I agree with you. Knowledge is a great capital. It is very powerful. We have advanced technology today because of knowledge. I believe it was knowledge that we have internet, computers, etc. Knowledge made metals to fly into the air and float in the ocean.

Knowledge is really a bigger part of capital , but knowledge without the ability to push and forge ahead is nothing, and what if you have the knowledge and there's no money to put it into practice.
Regardless of any other metrics, knowledge of a thing which is how to do and use a thing is the real capital in an endeavour. The rest is just supporting the implementation of the knowledge gotten and making it work or putting it to use.
Post automatically merged:

Knowledge is really a bigger part of capital , but knowledge without the ability to push and forge ahead is nothing, and what if you have the knowledge and there's no money to put it into practice.
Regardless of any other metrics, knowledge of a thing which is how to do and use a thing is the real capital in an endeavour. The rest is just supporting the implementation of the knowledge gotten and making it work or putting it to use.

Last edited:
You are right. Idea can also be said to be a capital but I don't think it's the highest. Cash capital is the highest. You may have the idea but can't put it out without money capital. But with money, you can try what ever you like even when you don't hv any idea about what you are going into. It's always a 50-50 chance. It might work, it might not.
Though idea is really important when setting up a business. But money capital is most important.

Of course, knowledge is the most important thing. you can't start a business without knowing the field. then you will go bankrupt, whether you have capital or not.

People who are knowledgeable about finance and business are more likely to succeed. This is because when they have a small amount of capital, they usually make it large by investing using their knowledge and great ability to conduct business or investing money in the right way.

To me knowledge is not the highest capital because with all the knowledge you will not be able to start up a business without the capital, if I am to rate in percentage I will say money is 60% more important while knowledge is only 40, knowledge and information concerning a business can be learn but money cannot.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back