What's new

Knowledge is the highest capital

Is knowledge capital

• Total voters
That's just the simple truth, knowledge is above capital, a lot has money capital without having knowledge and they tend to fail along the line with that, your capital can be useless if you have no knowledge to spend that capital on.
If you have all the knowledge in the world today but don't have the money to put it into something that's real, the whole knowledge would be useless in my opinion.

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
You're right. The inability of people to bring out ideas to reality isn't only limited to the financial aspect. Knowledge is a vital asset for any successful venture.

I strongly agree with you knowledge is a very important capital, it's one that you need to acquire in all the areas irrespective of what sections or aspects especially when starting a business or in a business if you don't you will fail in it

Knowledge is indeed the highest capital and its more important than money sometimes because if you have the money without the knowledge , your business can colapse anytime.

I agree. I don't know the statistics, but I've always been impressed with entrepreneurs who venture into business with little capital but has the guts and the strategy to start up. It's amazing. No matter how small or large your business is, having knowledge will get you up and running. Good luck to all of us!
This he's actually very true because the knowledge is what is required for you to successfully run the business but on the other hand without the capital you cannot even start the business which is why I believe that money is also very important as knowledge is.

That's just the simple truth, knowledge is above capital, a lot has money capital without having knowledge and they tend to fail along the line with that, your capital can be useless if you have no knowledge to spend that capital on.
There is already a saying that knowledge is power which is why I believe that people take knowledge acquisition very easy because once they can be able to turn that knowledge into something that is physical they will already be a good possibility of becoming successful.

I quite agree with the assertion that the knowledge one get about a business is actually an asset,this is because the knowledge you aquire in you field is the drive that will take the business to a greater height.

You are very correct. Knowledge is a capital which can converted to money. Those that trivilise knowledge end up closing their business few years after starting. A motivation speaker said money is an invisible things and it's invisible things that birth visible things

Yeah I completely agree with that, knowledge is the greatest capital that everyone should have, without you having knowledge you cannot make money from your business.

When you have enough knowledge you tend to use it in a proper manner. This is why many knowledgeable people usually search for financier who could help them start a business.

I believe you might be a prosper if you have the proper knowledge to survive in the business world but sometimes knowledge will waste if you dont have enough capital to start your business .

As for me yes I really knowledge is the highest capital because without knowledge you can't do anything or think of anything to do talkless of earning any capital because with knowledge you think about the bad and the good also think from left to right incase anything you doing want to go wrong side then you Stuart it with knowledge

Both of them are still very important . Personally I wouldn't underestimate any of them. knowledge could be so important to set up and plan out a successful business but without capital the possibility of putting all these plans and preparations into reality is not possible.

Very true of your statement above. Knowledge helps one to know how to make good use of a particular thing like capital. It's the bedrock of a successful business and entrepreneur.

Yes, I think that knowledge is the highest kind of human capital. Choosing between knowledge
and money, I would choose knowledge since money without knowledge is effectively meaningless, whereas knowledge without money will work in some way.

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
That is correct,before you will be able to start a business,you need to do you proper research about the business the nature of the business and your target audience among other things,in addition to you capacity to deliver on the business.

Very true of your statement above. Knowledge helps one to know how to make good use of a particular thing like capital. It's the bedrock of a successful business and entrepreneur.
Yes, knowledge is very important you want to make money online knowledge help everyone online when wants to make money online to make money, because knowledge contribute alot to a successful business.

Hundred percent agree, if you have knowledge defenetly you can make money and after that start a business, if you don't want to work offline so you can use your knowledge online.

Both of them are absolutely necessary , you may still have a better knowledge and idea about establishing a business but without the money there is no how the business will come into reality.

Simply put, knowledge is more valuable than capital. People who invest in capital without having sufficient knowledge frequently fail. Without the necessary knowledge, capital can be wasted.

Indeed, the finest capital is knowledge. Information is the best capital, thus if you have the resources to start a business but lack the knowledge necessary to succeed, you will waste both time and money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back