What's new

Knowledge is the highest capital

Is knowledge capital

• Total voters
Yes, this is true. Knowledge first before looking for money to activate the idea. A capital without a good knowledge is a waste and will end up going down the drain.
That Is right. Without good knowledge, all your business ideas will end up failing no matter how much capital you invest in it. So you should take your time and gain knowledge before you look for capital.

Both knowledge and money is needed for a business startup and they are equally important. Knowledge without money will make you unable to bring your ideas to reality and money without having knowledge about the business will make you spend money unnecessarily

Knowledge is actually very important because you can use your idea and make money through it and being knowledgeable can actually benefit one so much

Knowledge about a business is far better that capital. The capital will be useless without the right Knowledge to put it into good use. Though capital is not easy to come by but it can be sourced but Knowledge can't be bought or sourced easily. It takes years and dedication to gather knowledge.

Off course I believe that knowledge is the best capital because if you don't have knowledge you will sleep on top of money and still remain in poverty and hunger. I also was having the available resources but because I never knew this forum I was still broke and jobless but now I can be independent because I gained knowledge about this site from someone.

Off course I believe that knowledge is the best capital because if you don't have knowledge you will sleep on top of money and still remain in poverty and hunger. I also was having the available resources but because I never knew this forum I was still broke and jobless but now I can be independent because I gained knowledge about this site from someone.
Knowledge can fetch you money at any time but sometime people fail to understand this factor,capital without knowledge is a waste you will just waste that capital because no business you will established will ever be profitable except you aquire the right knowledge for that business

It's like giving a large sum of money to a kid who has no knowledge of anything, he will waste such money because he does not have any knowledge.
So knowledge is the main foundation to anything

I totally agree with your opinion. knowledge is the greatest capital an entrepreneur can ever acquire to enable his business to be successful. To me, with out knowledge by the entrepreneur I dont think a business can be successful.

Yes, this is true. Knowledge first before looking for money to activate the idea. A capital without a good knowledge is a waste and will end up going down the drain.
One can not even make money without acquiring knowledge on how to make the money.
so, i agree with you. Knowledge comes first before capital.

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
This is very smart thinking. Yes, looking at it from that angle, I believe knowledge is the biggest capital and investment you can have in business. You can have every other thing but without the know-how, it is still useless.

Both knowledge and money is needed for a business startup and they are equally important. Knowledge without money will make you unable to bring your ideas to reality and money without having knowledge about the business will make you spend money unnecessarily
Exactly my point. In as much as knowledge is important to running a business, the importance of capital cannot be over-emphasized. Without capital, it is always difficult to execute your ideas and knowledge about business.

If you have knowledge, then you can make money. All you need to do is gain as much capital by doing jobs and then try to save money by managing your expenses. After that you can invest that capital and use your knowledge to generate passive income.

I think this could pass as a philosophical argument. I mean knowledge is indeed power. The truth is we can understate the relevance of money. Money is the most powerful tool yet. Without money, knowledge could be useless.

Yea I agree with you, knowledge is the highest capital of a man. If I am put a choice to chose between knowledge and capital, I will chose knowledge because capital without knowledge is as good as useless, but a knowledge without capital, will work in one way or the other.

It is easier to make money if you have knowledge because if you have knowledge, you can create capital by working or having a job. You can then save that money in order to gain huge capital and invest that capital by using your knowledge in the best way.

I'm in total support of this. The highest form of Capital is knowledge. Knowledge is the first capital that's needed to start a business. If you lack knowledge,the business is failing already even before starting

Yes, knowledge is highest capital. what ever somebody do in life you need to apply knowledge,this will show how intelligent you are in that field.

Knowledge is a capital. It is being said that the foolish man and his money will soon part due to lack of knowledge. knowledge will help you to identify some of the right things you need to do in the business so that you start making profit faster.

That Is right. Without good knowledge, all your business ideas will end up failing no matter how much capital you invest in it. So you should take your time and gain knowledge before you look for capital.
Even when you have all the money in the world and use it to build a business empire , and you have no knowledge of the business , and you don't also employ people with knowldege , the business will definitely fail.

I agree. I don't know the statistics, but I've always been impressed with entrepreneurs who venture into business with little capital but has the guts and the strategy to start up. It's amazing. No matter how small or large your business is, having knowledge will get you up and running. Good luck to all of us!
The truth of the matter is that knowledge is actually very important and also the physical money is also very important because when you don't have either of them we cannot really be able to do anything.

I couldn't agree more to your point , If you have money and you started a business without the knowledge on how to control the business , the bsuiness will eventually fail.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back