What's new

Knowledge is the highest capital

Is knowledge capital

• Total voters
To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
That is true. The highest capital is knowledge. Money will come to nothing when there's no knowledge.

If I heard of those who won in lottery who received millions of prizes yet lose everything because of no knowledge how to spend the millions.

It is true that knowledge contributes greatly to a business and its success. But knowledge alone will not work, it must be accompanied by courage, perseverance, good mindset towards business, and focus. For sure you will succeed in the business you choose if those qualities are in you.
Most interesting knowledge of the highest capital because without knowledge nothing can really work in the business even though you have the whole financial Capital.

Knowledge is really key I tell you. But I think the greatest capital would be social capital, you need a lot of it - in the form of connections, business partners, human resources or people that are willing to put their hearts in what you're doing

In my honest opinion, I do think that both knowledge and actual capital are both necessary to start up a business. Capital without knowledge is like wasting your hard earned money in the name of doing business, while for me, knowledge without capital will always remain an idea unless you have the capital to implement these ideas.

Knowledge is one the capital needed to facilitate a business and is being look into as the highest capital because anything a business man do on Earth actually depends on knowledge.

Knowledge is the bedrock of innovative thinking, without knowledge resources will just will just be wasting away without being utilized,in all it's good to get the book knowledge and street knowledge

Knowledge capital is the intangible value of an organization made up of its knowledge, relationships, learned techniques, procedures, and innovations.

Knowledge is the bedrock of innovative thinking, without knowledge resources will just will just be wasting away without being utilized,in all it's good to get the book knowledge and street knowledge
Well, I guess knowledge is the bedrock of everything. In any endeavor, project or task you cannot accomplish successfully if the knowledge is lacking or not appropriate.

Knowledge is the highest capital but you can bank on your capital (i.e knowledge) only if you know how to make use of it. For example, you have knowledge on mobile app development, you will make money only when you actually develop mobile apps

Knowledge itself is wealth,a man talent makes a way for him,the talent is the idea,what he can give out to the world definitely it pave way for success and wealth,if you are not inform in a throne then you will be dethrone because you are deform

Yes you're right. Knowledge i also think is the highest capital of all that one can get before wealth. With the wealth you have without any knowledge to manage it, it will simply vanish without any notice

Knowledge are easier to get especially if you're interested to learn it from other people but getting money from other people might actually be the most impossible, in this case I'm rather choose capital over knowledge .

Yes it really is,Knowledge far surpasses money and everything else in business,having geniune knowledge of what you're involved in,has lots of advantages.

Personally I don't think having just the knowledge is the highest capital but actually making use of that knowledge to produce result is the highest capital. There are lots of persons out there with the knowledge but they have not made use of it.

I believe it to be very core and true as well. Knowledge is actually the best capital as it is what brings about ideas for any business endeavor anyone can ever think of as well as how to become successful running that business

It is true that knowledge contributes greatly to a business and its success. But knowledge alone will not work, it must be accompanied by courage, perseverance, good mindset towards business, and focus. For sure you will succeed in the business you choose if those qualities are in you.
Yes I believe you and I quite agree with you that knowledge he is the highest capital you having money without having knowledge of establishing university in a business or investing that money then you are not rich but someone that has knowledge to invest and have an idea of a business has the key.

Yes! Knowledge is the highest capital. If you lack the knowledge on the business you want to invest on, you'll regret starting at all because all the money invested on it might be a waste

Knowledge about money is the best capital, you need to have idea of how money works to earn money majority of ideas out there that couldn't come to reality because they ran out of capital.

Knowledge about money is the best capital, you need to have idea of how money works to earn money majority of ideas out there that couldn't come to reality because they ran out of capital.
To me I consider money to be the most important thing when you are establishing a business, with money a lot of people will have good business idea to use their money on.

To me I consider money to be the most important thing when you are establishing a business, with money a lot of people will have good business idea to use their money on.
I agree with you but it's not just money that's really important but the understanding if it. Some play and win millions in gambling and some blow it away by squandering.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back