What's new

Knowledge is the highest capital

Is knowledge capital

• Total voters
The reason why I may not believe that knowledge is the highest capital is because without money it is almost impossible to start up a business.generally you can't start up a business without money in any way.

I concur. I don't have a clue about the measurements, yet I've generally been intrigued with business people who adventure into business with minimal capital yet has the guts and the methodology to fire up. It's astounding. Regardless of how little or huge your business is, having information will get you going. Best of luck to us all!

Very true of your statement above. Knowledge helps one to know how to make good use of a particular thing like capital. It's the bedrock of a successful business and entrepreneur.
I agree with you. Knowledge is the bedrock of successful business and entrepreneurship. Knowledge of the business you want to start with the financial capital is needed in the beginning of the business.

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
Very true, even with enough capital money wise you will still need quality knowledge on the business and on how to go about sales and management alongside others to be able to maintain a long business reign

Knowledge is a valuable resource that is essential for the efficient and successful delivery of government services. This emphasizes the importance of an organization's understanding that seeking and sharing information leads to better outcomes, such as increased cooperation.

I agree with you but it's not just money that's really important but the understanding if it. Some play and win millions in gambling and some blow it away by squandering.
Those people that are spending their money extravagantly are not business-oriented people, anyone who is really interested in starting up a business will never spend their money in such a way.

Those people that are spending their money extravagantly are not business-oriented people, anyone who is really interested in starting up a business will never spend their money in such a way.
When I said squander the money, I wasn't necessarily saying spent the money on rubbish, it's possible such person started a business and didn't know how exactly to kick off the business.

When I said squander the money, I wasn't necessarily saying spent the money on rubbish, it's possible such person started a business and didn't know how exactly to kick off the business.
Well that means the person did not know how to manage the little money that was budgeted for the business. I know this could be as a result of lack of proper planning or maybe not having a good understanding about business.

Affirmative Knowledge is the true power to every success or plans, when you invest your brain into business =power productivity +success.

I cannot agree that knowledge is the highest capital because with only knowledge it is impossible for you to start any business. I can just say that both of them are all necessary because you still need knowledge and money to engage in business.

Well that means the person did not know how to manage the little money that was budgeted for the business. I know this could be as a result of lack of proper planning or maybe not having a good understanding about business.
It's always as a result of lack of understanding about the business, it's very easy to think a business can start up once you have the capital but starting up normally have extra expense most people don't know about

Yes you're definitely right, knowledge is truly the highest capital. If you Invest in a business there's a high tendency that you might loose your money. But there's no risk in investing on yourself.

For me I'd say that he that has knowledge has a good thing, but he that can apply the knowledge for the good of others is wise.
Knowledge is a high capital if it can be applied to make good ends meet

While starting a business it's very important to get adequate knowledge on how the business operate so that one won't be catch off guard if any challenges arises in the business. You can even get a mentor who is vast in the business to always guide you

Knowledge is the bedrock of a sucessful business in the business world but having a knowledge to lead a company without a money to start is absolutely nothing, knowledge without money is not enough.

Knowledge is the bedrock of a sucessful business in the business world but having a knowledge to lead a company without a money to start is absolutely nothing, knowledge without money is not enough.
Now that we have established that there's no business without knowledge and knowledge needs funding to be executed, how can one get funds required to start a business

Knowledge is one of the most fundamental things you may need to make money. There are many people who never had enough money to start their own business. However, they still managed to make money and start their own business using their knowledge alone.

It's always as a result of lack of understanding about the business, it's very easy to think a business can start up once you have the capital but starting up normally have extra expense most people don't know about
But what's so special about a business that it will need so much understanding before you are able to establish .business must just follow the normal rules of business which is self discipline and ability to manage the little money you have.

But what's so special about a business that it will need so much understanding before you are able to establish .business must just follow the normal rules of business which is self discipline and ability to manage the little money you have.
Example, I planned starting a popular business, a laundry business one would have thought that I just start but it was after I got machines I got to know there was a particular chemical I was to get first and money was already exhausted, wasn't me though, it was a mutual friend

Example, I planned starting a popular business, a laundry business one would have thought that I just start but it was after I got machines I got to know there was a particular chemical I was to get first and money was already exhausted, wasn't me though, it was a mutual friend
Well I know this is true but you could have just gotten all the basic requirement about the business from people who have done the business already and that is all, there is no name for you to spend more than one month learning how to start a business from someone.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back