What's new

Job vs Business

That's good, that you've eager to work steadfast, persevere to achieve your goals. That's my aim too, I'm happy I've showered the kind gestures on me. I love working online and offline, to increase my earnings. I see the online business as passive income to my offline business type.
You have demonstrated your enthusiasm and perseverance with your online work, and according to your comments with your offline business you are also very active, so I have the idea that it is the most advisable to increase or double the income. Therefore as I said before with respect to the subject, work and business both are recommendable.

You have demonstrated your enthusiasm and perseverance with your online work, and according to your comments with your offline business you are also very active, so I have the idea that it is the most advisable to increase or double the income. Therefore as I said before with respect to the subject, work and business both are recommendable.
Thanks for the kind gesture. I'll strive to achieve the very best when it comes to offline and online business. I'm just managing my small online business, and also working online, combined with my education. I know only time and hardwork will determine where I'll be tomorrow.

Thanks for the kind gesture. I'll strive to achieve the very best when it comes to offline and online business. I'm just managing my small online business, and also working online, combined with my education. I know only time and hardwork will determine where I'll be tomorrow.
That's right, I'm sure you will be well off financially in the future, since the effort leads to personal and financial rewards. Keep studying because knowledge is a tool that we use in the course of life in different ways, both for work and for the day to day.

Working on a job for a couple of years, saving money you receive as a salary and then using your saving to start a business can be a good way to build your business. This is also good because the knowledge, skills and expertise you gain by working on job can be useful for your business.

That's right, I'm sure you will be well off financially in the future, since the effort leads to personal and financial rewards. Keep studying because knowledge is a tool that we use in the course of life in different ways, both for work and for the day to day.
I'll keep on working to attain higher level both in business and educational level. I wish you same too, cos you're working tremendously to achieve your own course. Everyday learning and putting in gradual practice makes the goal attainable.

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
Well I'll prefer business without any partnership because without partnership all is yours either loss or profit no tension and stress of this. On the other hand if we work hard in our own business we will attain profit in no time... Job is not much good then business. In job we are like slaves and behind everything no profit and success only work work no excitement etc so, we should work better with business of interest because we are passionate about our work not much more for others.

My experience with jobs is limited. I have done jobs only for a brief period. My experience with business is also brief. I tried operating business twice, and I failed. I have always been self employed individual

I prefer the job; I like to have a specific salary and never change even in hard and terrible situations, especially if you have a family.

In the last months, all the businessmen lost a lot of money due to the pandemic and couldn't feed their children.

Life isn't easy; you should take things more easier^^

If you have the power , ofcourse business. Not many people have a business because they do not have a starting income, but if you have, i choose business.
Not many people are privileged to get a job out there, because of the lot of unemployment opportunity out there because government are not providing jobs for the people, that's the reason people venture into business as a way of surviving, but there are people that do both, most government workers also have business they goto after theirdaily work.

The very best thing to do is to have a business because having a business will make a person to make money in a get-rich-quick method. But if a person have a job the person won't be able to ascertain good salary and savings for future purpose because any thing may come up to cater for at amy time.

The job I am currently at actually pays me a good fit but I am just worried about what is at stake in the future. I do not plan to ditch it for a business but instead find time to make the two of them work. Ina long run if the business becomes a hot cake and I become comfortable them I van comfortable leave the business.

there is no limit on how much and how fast you can earn as business owner. Where as in job you will have to. Business is the best way to engage in if you seek you term growth

I prefer the job; I like to have a specific salary and never change even in hard and terrible situations, especially if you have a family.

In the last months, all the businessmen lost a lot of money due to the pandemic and couldn't feed their children.

Life isn't easy; you should take things more easier^^
I agreed. However, I will also add a couple of more points. Jobs give you financial security. You will be receiving paycheck regularly. Likewise, there is also no financial risk.

I agreed. However, I will also add a couple of more points. Jobs give you financial security. You will be receiving paycheck regularly. Likewise, there is also no financial risk.
Yeah, that's right, jobs are more reliable without doubt; however, you can increase your salary more with another business job at the same time if you have the time for it, of course.

I prefer business more to job. This is because, when you run your business you get to make virtually all the decisions all the profits comes to you directly and you make your own rules. Whereas jobs, you have a boss and you are only paid an agreed salary for that month or week. No matter the profit made.

Business and job are all good but the must important one is the business. Business has the highest benefits than that of the job. In times of business you are the one to make sure you have make things better and no body will control your and your can have time for other things but in times of Job you are always control by your bods .

My experience with jobs is limited. I have done jobs only for a brief period. My experience with business is also brief. I tried operating business twice, and I failed. I have always been self employed individual
You could also operate business as a self-employed individual , many who have gotten to that range and point in time ,knows the benefit and peace they have being their own boss

I run an online business as a self employed individual. I sell services and products. I sell digital marketing, seo, web design services and also starter website. I work with a lot of clients.

There is really no bench mark to follow to know if you will make money or not. A job or a business can all be sustainable and not everyone can be success in what they choose so if its a job that works for you then you should stick to it and if you have business skills then go for business.

It depends on the pay if the pay is high i think many people would still love to stick with their job instead of running a very low paying job ,that is how people love to check on because its not easy running a business too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back