What's new

Job vs Business

Having a personal business is not bad, the most challenging things about having a business is that ,some people may not have the money to start up The type of business they are interested that is why some people always apply for jobs.
You are correct though, to startup a personal business, one would need to have capital. And one way to get capital would be to get a job and save up some capital from there. I have seen some persons who have a personal business and a job.

I'll go for business anytime anyday. It's best I build a business than for me to be locked up in a job that benefits the owner and not me at the end.

venturing into a business is a very good idea because you will have the opportunity to employ a lot of people and also make a whole lot of profit.

Get job and fund your business with the salary savings you collect, by that you will build ya business. I prefer business you're investing in to job. But job can fuel the biz.

Yes you're very correct that there is potential for money to be made in both situations. But for me I would prefer I do business to doing jobs because it's what I'd love doing

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
You are right because if you have a job whether there is work or not is non of your business, business is not easy to start up but if you succeed it becomes yours and your children can inherit your business

I love business, you control everything. But then if I see a job that pays more than my Business I would go for it. I'd still be doing my Business tho if time permits

The both are very good and go hand to hand to stabilize the economy. Jobs is necessary especially in service related organizations like hospitals, schools, government organizations, hospitality business and others. While businesses includes manufacturing and the sales of goods and services beneficial to human needs.

Both of them are good to go into but for me I prefer job because business are too risk to go into, but if you are working you will have rest of mind without thinking about lost in the business.

Both of them are good to go into but for me I prefer job because business are too risk to go into, but if you are working you will have rest of mind without thinking about lost in the business.
I completely get your point in terms of the risk factor, but you should understand that in terms of what you earn, the income that comes in as a worker is limited to a specific amount, but your business there is no limit for how much profit you can get

Nothing on this Earth is as interesting as having your own,even if it is not really big along as it is your own then,you have freedom of movement,you can move from one place to anothe,and egage in vacation,and if you are planning of becoming a millionaire then you must no work under someone

I prefer the both to be honest. Personally, I'm a career-minded person as I love to work in the office, organizations, companies and I also love to venture into business like; real estate, oil and gas and educational institution.

Business is way much better as you can lose a job anytime due to many reasons. A business guarantees you increasing profit and possible expansion depending on the success of it.

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
Right now, i am into both because of my huge responsibilities.
I prefer a business, and a personal one at that.
A business gives me more convenience and less pressure as compared to a job.

I like business a lot.
It gives me the opportunity to be in charge and makes me feel good meeting the needs of people directly.
I like the freedom it grants me and I don't have to be following routines every morning.

Any day any time i would always prefer business over jobs,this is because with business you would be able to control the pace at which you wants to grow to,and you would be able to explore various options that would get you into deals that can fetch you real and better pay.
Post automatically merged:

Any day any time i would always prefer business over jobs,this is because with business you would be able to control the pace at which you wants to grow to,and you would be able to explore various options that would get you into deals that can fetch you real and better pay.

Last edited:
Having your business does not mean you can quit your job. You can always work both ways and earn. This is because none of them guarantees a huge profit at the end of the day. Combining both will be fully effective

It is much simpler and safer to work as an employee than to start your own business. It really does pay off in time to start a successful business, but right now, under the current circumstances, it’s much better and safer to have a regular job.

Having your business does not mean you can quit your job. You can always work both ways and earn. This is because none of them guarantees a huge profit at the end of the day. Combining both will be fully effective
Good point, for your personal business to stand in which you can solely rely on it alone, it takes time. The best would be to combine your job and at the same time grow you business, besides there is nothing wrong in having multiple source of income. Do you have a personal business of yours?

A job and a business this depends all the same but the truth is a job is not guarantee even if it bringing in a lot of income anything can happen but for a business you are the owner no one can sack or stop you from work

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back