What's new

Job vs Business

To me, job measn modern slavery. If I have my way, I will go for business. With business, I will still have independence to control my business the way I want and not under the supervision of anybody.

My experience with jobs is limited. I have done jobs only for a brief period. My experience with business is also brief. I tried operating business twice, and I failed. I have always been self employed individual

Being a self-employed person has its own advantages. As far as business is concerned, you have to invest a lot of money and have patience in order to see profits. You will see your business grow gradually; however, being self-employed can be more profitable than business if you compare self-employment with small business. Most of the freelancers in the western world earn more than people in Tier 3 countries who conduct their own small business on stalls.

Business is good, but one would need to start from somewhere, that's why I'm always advocating for people to not reject job offers. You can start a business after working for sometime in your job.

I prefer running a business to having a job. I do have a job. But I also run a business of my own as well. I'm hoping to quite my job soon enough after getting my business to the level I want to get it to

I will always prefer job to business,it's choice, atleast doing job there is always a higher certainty as compared to business were your profit is dependent on your clients, you can do a job and still have a business.

It depends on your interest as the two are both good. Some people prefer business but they do not have the capital to fund the business so they will need to take up some jobs to be able to save some amounts of money that will be enough to start their own business.

I prefer business than job. this is because in job, your salary and working time is fixed where as in business, you dont know how much money you will earn in every month. is either you make profit or you run lost.

I think that people could make more money from business , some jobs only pay you sufficient money to eat , and get some necessaries . If you succeed in your business you can be a millionaire .

Concerning your question in the above post on which I would prefer, to have a job, or to own a business, well I personally would definitely prefer to own a business as I would like to own my business and employ people to work for me

If you don't want to worry about business then definitely go for the jobs. You get paid monthly and also people work around you and good times happen as well. You should get business if you want freedom from money and the worries of the life in general. It's not going to be any easy but this is something doable in the long run.

I will always prefer business than job, either public or in a private sector wether paying much or not. because in business a person or an entrepreneur has free time of participating in his business place and earned much more profit compared to job of payment.

For people who do not have ideas of starting up a business and cannot manage a business they will prefer job what does who have good ideas and I'm able to manage a business may prefer business because business is more and makes you to achieve your dreams.

With a job there are no guarantees, job security isn't always sure but with business you are the man of yourself. Although businesses are not so easy to set up and keep on running but it's better in the long run that having a job

I will perfectly prefer and choose business than jobs either with the government as a civil servant or either the private as a worker. because in business I have witnessed alot or a number of people whom have earned triple times the amount of salaries the jobs earners do.

A person needs to sit down and have the discussion within themselves about what will is likely to work best for them . for some people they love a controlled environment for some business.

Having your personal business is always the best option. With your personal business, there is no limit as to what you might earn. You could also create time for yourself unlike a job that you have no free will of your own.

This depends on individual choices. As for me I will choose business because I've never for once work under any boss. Ever since I graduated from school, I made up y mind to be an entrepreneur and to give whatever it takes to success in it.

There are some people who work better taking instructions from other people while there are people who are best suited for business so you should learn.

The best thing is to have a business of your own, you will be able to plan your life the way you want it but sometimes we might have to work for some time to raise the capital to fund the business.

Having your personal business is always the best option. With your personal business, there is no limit as to what you might earn. You could also create time for yourself unlike a job that you have no free will of your own.
Having a personal business is not bad, the most challenging things about having a business is that ,some people may not have the money to start up The type of business they are interested that is why some people always apply for jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back