What's new

Job vs Business

Running a business is one of the best way to be self dependence and accept responsibility, currently I feel that run in a business is better than a job,a job means you are working for some one else wealth

I won't kick against anyone because I've come to realise that there are some jobs that are more paying, more satisfying than even businesses.
The major thing is to know yourself, your passion and after carrying out assessment know where you're suited to.

There is no one particular definition for a job. It can be best identified as a part-time or full-time piece of work or employment. It can be easily recognised as a responsibility or duty for a specific kind of work. A job gets you a predetermined salary. However, the most important characteristic of a job is that there is always a person who is superior to us and that person determines our salary or the remuneration we will be paid for our work while

a business is that it is an organisation that has a professional, commercial and non-commercial objective. A business is a collection of two or more people who work towards achieving a common goal. It can also be just one person. A business organisation can either be profit-oriented or non-profit oriented.

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.

Regardless of the fact that you are a worker or a businessman, I do not think that making money is easy. I do not think that it would be correct to assume that being an employed person means that you do not have any pressure and being a businessman means you have a lots of pressure. Both of them are under pressure.

Being of service to others with your business is the best method, not the selfish kind that simply wants to make money. Having wonderful reviews while spending less money is far better, and will bring you more clients.

Job can be anything so I rather prefer to go into a business than to get a job because the business is something that can give a full source of income if it is done properly and also when you invest a good capital, most people are not really interested in government work but will rather start a business if there's an opportunity.

I won't kick against anyone because I've come to realise that there are some jobs that are more paying, more satisfying than even businesses.
The major thing is to know yourself, your passion and after carrying out assessment know where you're suited to.
what i have come to discover is that,some persons no mather how good they are in their shoosen field,they are not just cut out todo business on their own,reason they will floorish more while working as an employee.

If you have the power , ofcourse business. Not many people have a business because they do not have a starting income, but if you have, i choose business.
Me too. With every factor there I would forever chose my own business over getting a job. I've always loved controlling how I do things and make decisions.

I prefer the both to be honest. Personally, I'm a career-minded person as I love to work in the office, organizations, companies and I also love to venture into business like; real estate, oil and gas and educational institution.
There are a lot of people doing white collar jobs who are looking for opportunities to establish their own businesses. I would prefer a business anytime, anyday.
I like to schedule time for my tasks and achieve results within the shortest time possible without hindrances.

Business and job is really good but depending on the one a person need to go into, but for me I will like to be owner where can be able to control my business.

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
This is actually different strokes for different folks,some persons are not really that cut out for the issue of doing business,reason they perform very well while they are into any form of paid employment.

I think it really depends on the person. For me I like the idea of having my own business, so for me, it's running a business and supplying jobs for others. That sort of thing. I will sometimes work jobs though, but it's more or less me running my websites as businesses.

Somebody who just prefers to have a normal job and then I will be paid at the end of the month instead of risking it all wanting to go into business with the hope of making it big.

If you really want to earn a good amount of money you need to have a business, your job alone will not make the ends meet but if you have a job I believe it will help.

So many people even if they have jobs will always look for every single opportunity to start a business , I believe business gives opportunity for people to generate more profit than jobs.

Both sides have equal supporters but in the present world, we have positively seen the rise of entrepreneurship over employment. But opening a business is not everyone’s cup of tea and to start your own business.

Both sides have equal supporters but in the present world, we have positively seen the rise of entrepreneurship over employment. But opening a business is not everyone’s cup of tea and to start your own business.
You Are right, the end gain of working online is to earn money, it doesn't really matter if it's online or offline just make sure you do the needful and I assure you, you'll earn a good amount.

Job and business both Have tjeir positive and negative aspect , but I will still prefer having my own business so far its bringing in good profit and i am in a good business location .

I like both of them for now, I want to do online jobs and invest my income in something I believe or start my own business but for the future I want full income from my own business.

If you have the resources , of course why go for business. Not many people have a business because they do not have a starting income, but if you have, i choose business because love business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back