What's new

Job vs Business

To be honest, running your own business is way better. You are your own boss and you can run the business however you please while you make your money on a daily or weekly basis. Once a business thrives and becomes very successful, it is actually better than job.

If you have the means business is much better than job because you make more money and you handle your business with all seriousness you are the boss of your self nobody can control you.you can realize your one month salary in a day once you have customers and the business is running smoothly.

Thanks a lot @Sariana23, for all the kind gestures you showed on me. I'm still learning, pushing myself to break boundaries, and achieve some of my dream as human. I know we gonna achieve our dreams, but we must pass the test of time, in oder to taste success.
Time goes by fast, therefore success is very close. In the end, perseverance, honesty, perseverance, knowledge and the desire to excel, will be the companions that will make your dreams come true. By keeping the conversation going you are pro-business like many members and I am pleased to be with both of you.

Time goes by fast, therefore success is very close. In the end, perseverance, honesty, perseverance, knowledge and the desire to excel, will be the companions that will make your dreams come true. By keeping the conversation going you are pro-business like many members and I am pleased to be with both of you.
You spoke admirably better, i concur with the words of encouragement you showed once again. We must persevere, be honest, have knowledge and desire to succeed in whatever business initiative we crave to establish. I understand, success is close and we gonna reach there soon. Keeping the conversation going is an enlightenment that never fades, because encouragement from different people, just like you, keeps us motivated and going.

Actually both are good in their own way but a job is easier in terms of stress than business. Also, you can choose to be "lazy" with business but this you can't do concerning job. Both may seem good but as for me, I have always preferred business because all the proceeds belong to me.
Yes, that is the main reason, but getting into rich is the only way to do profitable business like investing into Bitcoin in the right time.
I lost this time too for holding atleast half BTC and have to prepare for next time.

You spoke admirably better, i concur with the words of encouragement you showed once again. We must persevere, be honest, have knowledge and desire to succeed in whatever business initiative we crave to establish. I understand, success is close and we gonna reach there soon. Keeping the conversation going is an enlightenment that never fades, because encouragement from different people, just like you, keeps us motivated and going.
Excellent, I am happy to contribute a little bit of sand for your motivation and I hope that for some other member who feels that he can't, I am sure that with perseverance he will be able to achieve it. So far I am happy working online and offline. Hoping to start a business and keep my current job.

if I have the power and the possibility to make a business, I would choose the business.

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
I prefer doing business than getting a job from a government or a private organisation , if you have a job, you have to work hard in order to earn a promotion and your salary might not even be encouraging but if you are doing a business of your own, you can set a target and know how to meet up the target.

Many people will prefer business over having a job but the truth is sometimes there are some technicalities in business that one must understand in other not to fail in it. I will prefer having a job first to acquire more experience and later become an entrepreneur.

Yes, that is the main reason, but getting into rich is the only way to do profitable business like investing into Bitcoin in the right time.
I lost this time too for holding atleast half BTC and have to prepare for next time.
If it's about making profits in bitcoin business you have got to bed tactical because the price of bitcoin changes every time and the volatility is not what anyone can determine. So trade with extreme caution to avoid stories that touch in the end.

A wealthy wise man once said that you can have a 9-5 as a start off but have a business or learn a skill with it during your free time and I so much like this saying because it shows how one can best be financially independent.

I would always go for job due to yhe high amount i can comfortably earn , by doing little jobs online , so i would largely go for job and earn more cash for my self at the same e time thats the real target i have for now ,although when i make sone money i could consider doing business to earn more

Both of them are really good options but I think if I was to choose I would prefer owning a business to getting a job because there is nothing better than been your own boss.

Excellent, I am happy to contribute a little bit of sand for your motivation and I hope that for some other member who feels that he can't, I am sure that with perseverance he will be able to achieve it. So far I am happy working online and offline. Hoping to start a business and keep my current job.
That's good, that you've eager to work steadfast, persevere to achieve your goals. That's my aim too, I'm happy I've showered the kind gestures on me. I love working online and offline, to increase my earnings. I see the online business as passive income to my offline business type.

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
As long there will be a boss over me no matter the asking of money involved i would choose a business of same amount of money yielding to me.
*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

As long there will be a boss over me no matter the asking of money involved i would choose a business of same amount of money yielding to me.
*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself
Lol, no one loved to be controlled by someone else. But at some point in life we have no choice than to work under a boss due to lack of capital to start our own business. But we all prefer being alone, managing our own business and not working under someone all the time.

I have never done a full time job as I am yet to complete my graduation program. However, I have done a couple of part time jobs. I also do not have any experience with business. I think jobs provide better financial security.

Running a business is far bigger than being in a job. In a job, no matter what kind of work you do you are always getting betting in one direction which increases your chances of getting rehired even if you lose a job. As a business owner, you will spend time learning multiple things, plus the employers will be skeptical after seeing a business written on your profile.

It all comes down to one's opinion.

A job can be a stable one but you can't control the work hours. That doesn't apply to a business. You will have some control but sometimes, you will have to work even more, to make the business thrive.
There is always risk involved in business but that doesn't always apply to a job. This is how I perceive it.

Having a business is FAR much better than having a job. There is always a risk involved in job. The risk of being fired for small mistakes and the risk of becoming an unemployed person in case the company closes. So there's still risk involved when it comes to working for someone else. Having your own business means you are your own boss and you do not need to get insulted daily by your mad boss.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back