What's new

Job vs Business

Job or business ?I will go for business because business will bring in revenue apart from the normal salary one will be paid.

Nowadays, everybody wants to work as their own boss. That's totally fine if you have the required resources. It is not as easy as it is painted to start a business. I advise that one gain the experience that is required to start up a business before venturing. Getting a job and learning how teu run things there is not a bad idea to start with in order to have a successful business

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
Making a business or to start a business needs a capital or resources even without experience but getting a job that what you really want to be requires more experiences and expertise thus getting a job maybe not enough to sustain.

Both are very good, but I prefer job, because business are very stressful and risk, sometimes you may get lost in a business and looking for ways on how to improve the business, but jobs there is no such thing what you is your salary.

The difference between job and business is, One gives you the Freedom and the other gives you bondage. 2. Our time is limited, so don't waste it in living someone else life. ... In Job, you can't decide your job earnings and rewards but in business, you can decide your unlimited earnings and rewards.

I prefer business, the freedom that comes with being your own boss is so liberating. Especially as a mum I have time for my kids at the same time make my money. Although it has its disadvantages but I'll choose it any day over a jon

Having a job is always important to ones financial independence and like wise having a business. I would wish to have a job then part of the percentage of income would be put into my business, that's simple operating both a job and a business.
Post automatically merged:

Having a job is always important to ones financial independence and like wise having a business. I would wish to have a job then part of the percentage of income would be put into my business, that's simple operating both a job and a business.

During this unprecedented time of covid19 both of them are at risk of losing out if they operate their respective duties offline. I'll prefer the one that offers me steady income. But i prefer business than job, i prefer to work autonomous than being controlled anyhow by my boss.

Nowadays, everybody wants to work as their own boss. That's totally fine if you have the required resources. It is not as easy as it is painted to start a business. I advise that one gain the experience that is required to start up a business before venturing. Getting a job and learning how teu run things there is not a bad idea to start with in order to have a successful business
Excellent, I totally agree with you, as long as you can have a job, learn from it with practice and accumulate the experience of running a business, which is very good. Then with the savings you have been able to get and the apprenticeship, you can set up a business.

Most of the high-educated people with a university degree would prefer to find work with the government or well-known private companies, so only a few will become entrepreneurs or do business, because these people have large capital or just continue family enterprises, so I think you can work and do business. business as a hobby, if your business gets bigger you can hire other people.

Job is one man show, you work for the entire month for fixed hours, and earn salary. Business is not one man show, it is a team work, since business involve a team it is really difficult to make your business successful.

I don't have a job, I don't have a business either. I did have part time job in the past, but I am laid off now. These days my only source of income is posting on forums and working on a handful of earning sites.

Both things are very compulsory in this less opportunity world because noe there are millions of people in every city who are jobless or businessless. So if you have good money as capital to start any business then start business and prefer it over job, but if you haven't this then go and choose job.

During this unprecedented time of covid19 both of them are at risk of losing out if they operate their respective duties offline. I'll prefer the one that offers me steady income. But i prefer business than job, i prefer to work autonomous than being controlled anyhow by my boss.
Many of us would like to have a business where only we implement the rules, I would like to have a business, however I also love my work offline, even though the salary is currently pyrrhic, I have it insured. With a business I would also have my income but sometimes it would be more than others.

There's nothing like being the boss of yourself, owning your own business is the best gift you can give yourself and your future generations to come, working for someone is difficult because you don't have total control of your time

Many of us would like to have a business where only we implement the rules, I would like to have a business, however I also love my work offline, even though the salary is currently pyrrhic, I have it insured. With a business I would also have my income but sometimes it would be more than others.
Fantastic, if its possible to have everything I'll gladly accept. I prefer both the same time @Sariana23. You can still do your normal offline gig, and establish business when you must have accumulated huge funds from the varieties of gigs you do. I am just planing to expand my own offline business, which is the gaming network, to another branch near my school area. Then employ a manager which is my friend to take care of the one at my parents home. Then still focus on my education, business and work online. I believe we can do it, running multiple business and do our normal daily job(s) @Sariana23. Only time will tell, how many business I'll own before i retire.

Fantastic, if its possible to have everything I'll gladly accept. I prefer both the same time @Sariana23. You can still do your normal offline gig, and establish business when you must have accumulated huge funds from the varieties of gigs you do. I am just planing to expand my own offline business, which is the gaming network, to another branch near my school area. Then employ a manager which is my friend to take care of the one at my parents home. Then still focus on my education, business and work online. I believe we can do it, running multiple business and do our normal daily job(s) @Sariana23. Only time will tell, how many business I'll own before i retire.
Too good @Sincerem ,I hope everything you have planned you can make it happen. I trust that it will be so, with commitment and dedication you will be able to increase your offline earnings with the support of your friend and with the effort you make online and the studies you will have the triumph assured.

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
Actually both are good in their own way but a job is easier in terms of stress than business. Also, you can choose to be "lazy" with business but this you can't do concerning job. Both may seem good but as for me, I have always preferred business because all the proceeds belong to me.

Too good @Sincerem ,I hope everything you have planned you can make it happen. I trust that it will be so, with commitment and dedication you will be able to increase your offline earnings with the support of your friend and with the effort you make online and the studies you will have the triumph assured.
Thanks a lot @Sariana23, for all the kind gestures you showed on me. I'm still learning, pushing myself to break boundaries, and achieve some of my dream as human. I know we gonna achieve our dreams, but we must pass the test of time, in oder to taste success.

I prefer having a business, nothing beats being your own boss, having to work on your own terms and conditions though it comes with it's disadvantages and challenges but nevertheless it is better than working under someone. You can lose your job any time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back