What's new

Job vs Business

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
Business is better than job, business is very good, your future is made in business, your future cannot be bright in the job, so A business should always recommend because buisness is better for future and takes you higher in future.

Jobs the first step in the ladder to create wealth as this will provide you with the fuel to keep you going when your side business is yet to take off the ground. It's is from this job you will start saving which you will later used to invest or start a business. Some business takes long period of time to take off before the owner could start enjoying the fruits of their labour.

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
I think a good business is better than a job but only if you have the resources and your background is good otherwise the job is better for you. If you do not have the resources to run a business, it may be best to get a job.

It's well known that business brings more money and freedom, but it's also known that more than 90% of all business never succeed.

It all depends on you; how much you want to risk, the effort you want to put in.

It's not even debatable because job is not a life time investment process, you can start from doing job by having a target towards having your own personal business.buisness are life time investment that will favor and give you a life time pensions.

Business, if I know what type of business I am getting into and I am sure of it. If I finish schooling I will rather start a business than to lobby for a job. In my country finding a job is like finding a flying snake. I will rather be an employer of labour than be an added labour.

Personally i would prefer being a businessman than to be employed. I also cannot work under someone so thats the main reason if it. While being an entrepreneur, you can handle your business and make decisions in your own way.

Job comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves a much greater risk. In times of financial crisis in business, one can also end up losing their personal assets whereas the one with a job can always enjoy the satisfaction of going home and live on its savings for time being

The difference between job and business is, One gives you the Freedom and the other gives you bondage. 2. Our time is limited, so don't waste it in living someone else life. ... In Job, you can't decide your job earnings and rewards but in business, you can decide your motives.

Business is very good than job, if you want want be very rich but with job you will only be able to sustain yourself. All the richest people in the or country does not depend on a job but they have their own lucrative business

I prefer business than a job, but there are many business that one can do without talking much time if I'm doing the kind business I will apply for job. But if it's a business that needs a full attention and regular monitoring I'm doing I will stay on it and keep managing it. Therefore, I like to be my own boss, I do not want to be under control of any body.

Jobs are not very dependable because you may be fired due to circumstances beyond your control but having a business of your own assures long term growth and it's failure or success totally depends on you.

Job is the best for me especially government job since you will always get your monthly salary. Having job you are sure of monthly stable income and if you are able to save certain amount you can easily start your own business with rest of mind. To me I prefer job to business first but in the long term I can now go into business.

I think own business is much better to have instead job because,in business you can work and handle the requirements and necessary things your self even you can manage it by your own but if your are employee somewhere and performing duties so it's quite tough for the employer to take steps and action himself that's why I pretend to have own business.

I have experience on both before, both job and business, each has it own advantages and disadvantages, job gives someone a guaranteed amount in a month, while business gives you money according to how you get clients that period. Both in either way, because of freedom and chance of scaling up I will chose business over job.

If there is a government job, then it is better than business, if it is a private job, then business is better because in the government job you get more benefits and in that you get more facilities and big bonuses.

Everything relies on what sort of way of life you might want.

In the event that you like being an obsessive worker and wouldn't see any problems with working additional hours and making penances at that point go for business.

In the event that you need a fair and upbeat life and you're not worried about cash, at that point by all methods go for a job.

I would prefer business to job. Under my knowledge of job, a can say you take orders, your income is specific and grows at a certain progression and it is mostly monthly payment. And business isn't a one way traffic and it yields beyond ones expectations if you know the rudiments of the business you are into.

I will prefer job for a start because it is not easy to grow a business while feeding from the business but if there is job with good income on will easily establish business and grow it conviniently and comfortably, good jobs grow business.

Securing a job is a good idea if the job has security. And doing business is a more better way to survey. But, relating both job and business, I think business Is a more better idea as you will be more free to take your decision as regarding your businesses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back