What's new

Job vs Business

They're both good. But in terms of sustainability,then it's business all the way. Jobs improve an economy but business sustains it.. when there's a pandemic like covid ,jobs will be put aside while business can go on for eternity if catered for properly

job and business are both involved in improving the livelihood of people.job has to do with working for a person or government while business has to do with building one's skills and using saved or borrowed capital to start meaningful products

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
When you understand that everything has it pros and cons it gets easy. Yeah true some jobs pay you now even during this pandemic while you do nothing but you will have to question the sustainability, unlike a job business will allow you control your income.

Business is always going to be the better option when compared to jobs. The thing is that all workers aspires to have a business of their own where they will be independent on themselves without answering to anyone. Business is also more rewarding in the long run.

Of course, business is much better than a job, because Sallery can only run a household, but business breeds generations.If you have the power to do business, then give priority to business because business is very profitable and you work on your own without being enslaved by anyone.But to do business you need a lot of money and courage

Business of course, you have more freedom, no bosses, no time in and time out, plus you have an unlimited income. But still depends on your hard work and determination.

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
Some people prefer job because they want to live life peacefully and they do not want to work very hard, but I always prefer business, it require hard work but after some years a person can become very easy and peaceful life due to his well established business.

I prefer owning a business than staying working on the job until i get old. Working on others will get them richer but if you own a business anytime soon you will get rich too, just choose a good and sure hit to customer business.

From my perspective business is best and specially when it's your own because job makes your life very difficult and hard as,the tough schedule and routine ,I have worked as an employer and my experience was not so good as what was my desire and dream so I wish to have my own business to work there.

I would prefer an investment over a business and job, although an investment is kind of a business in some way. However, I would have to be an employee first to save up before I could have my own business or make an investment. I think it's a great idea to be an employee first as you would get an experience and more knowledge.

Being in service to others with your business is the best way, frequently the business get fails the reason is people thinking that it will be great and we'll be the supervisor of our work and don't consider how hard the business will be. You must earn some extra money from business.

I prefer working in real life than working on the Internet because you are paid much higher than tha
I think this is about preference, I would definitely prefer working in an established company. Of course, I would like to would a business. I just find the prospects of a regular job more interesting than setting up a business.

I will choose the business because i believe that you can't really be successful in life if you're just working for other people. Real money comes from profits and business revenue. There's a lot of bills and needs to pay having a job is not enough.

For it's business but since I dont have money for business, I'll chose job first so that I can earn to put up my business. In business, you are your own boss. You have your own time. So job first then business when I have enough money to start a business.

Most of the people I know who quit their job and engaged in business are those that have the capital. They are from a wealthy family and maybe with the support of their parents. But usually an employee who has only himself for livelihood would stick to his job. Putting up a business is a gamble and if you have no fallback then you will get hungry. It would be pathetic if you have a family to feed and you leave your job for a business venture that eventually failed.

I prefer business than job because in business you are boss of your own you make all the profit and also you actualise your dreams by building a business empire of your own, but in when you are a worker you are actualising your boss dreams, objectives and goals.

The difference between these words in the real world can be a little fuzzy. It may help to think about "job", and "business" in this way when you use these words in your daily life. Business is run by your Gratitude, but the Job is by your Boss. In Business you are the boss but in Job you work under Boss.

I prefer job because it is comfortable because business is risky and need lot of money for business but in business we achieve lot of money if our business is very successful that's why I prefer job...
Post automatically merged:

I prefer job because it is comfortable because business is risky and need lot of money for business but in business we achieve lot of money if our business is very successful that's why I prefer job...

For me job not just job good job is very good.
When you have a good job it will help to give a future and you will be comfortable as well.
Job vs business are both good because it will guarantee you a comfortable place in the future.

I honestly prefer business to a job. The challenge in starting a business is usually the capital because some good businesses are usually capital intensive. Therefore, I would have to job first, raise money from the job and then start the business that interests me a lot, which could be the business of my dreams. Jobs does not always make one rich but business can make you rich for a lifetime and also grant you financial freedom which is not always common in doing most jobs out there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back