What's new

Job vs Business

I will definitely go for business because it makes me to be my own boss ,unlike job where I will be answerable to someone

Since we can improve our businesses by promoting it online..I will still go for business coa you can make good profit more than a person doing a month job

Like anybody else, freedom is something that we look forward to having when we think of starting a business. But there are definitely a lot of things to consider such as capitalization, product, strategies among others. Admittedly, though I want to have my own business, I don't have the capacity at current times so I need to do well in my job. I have a small business that I am doing apart from my current job but the income I can generate from it won't be enough to sustain my daily expenses. But it is good to have as an additional income.

Having worked as an employee over the years to now being self-employed, there's no two ways about it, I much prefer the latter. If there's anything I can't stand, it's office politics and answering to a clueless boss who refuses to listen to anyone.
While you're guaranteed a salary every month as an employee, I relish being my own boss because it's a lot more rewarding, I work out of my home office remotely so there's no commute to worry about, I have nobody breathing down my neck all the time, I'm part of the decision-making process, I make up my own hours - the list goes on and on.
They say different folks, different strokes - so some people are not suited to being self-employed and thrive better when they are answering to and taking direction from someone else.

both are important and profitable, I like to get a job and in the same time make time for business ^^

I would love to have a job that guarantees a monthly income and also keep my business. One should always have more than one source of income.

If someone has expertise or a postgraduate degree, of course it will be useless if it is not used for work, working in addition to increasing one's prestige and dignity, business can be done by anyone without qualification, so in my opinion working in an office is also necessary, business is also important besides increasing experience also will increase income.

Most people prefer to have a job than to do business. Because it is the easiest way to make money and most people think it is the right thing to do to avoid wasting four or five years of education given to you by your parents. Not everything we want is for us, so if you do not work hard at work, you may have success in some other way. Find your passion in doing things that you like and love to do because if you have the heart and determination, the universe will reward what you wish for. What you think and want to choose is that only you know that you think you will succeed in life.

Businesses are better than jobs I guess because at least you have some semblance of control over happenings, jobs suffered a lot during the pandemic and a lot of people were sacked. At least with your business there is some sort of hope.

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
It depends on how you see it. Your business could be or become your job. However, different strokes for different folks. Not everyone can become a business man same with job. Some people can't cope with job.

Business is the best your own of the business . Your freedom of the best u decide on.the going to the business your depend in future big and large skill of the business . business is the better than of the job
Post automatically merged:

Business is the best your own of the business . Your freedom of the best u decide on.the going to the business your depend in future big and large skill of the business . business is the better than of the job

I know there are a lot of advantages in owning a good business but jobs should not be underrated. Many business owners once had jobs which enabled them save money and start a business. To me both jobs and businesses are important.

Do you like to job or Business since most of them make huge money from doing business, however now the Economy is under crisis here so people are gone like beggars. The one who do job is not mandatory to think or work hard for a promotion since they can get paid even their is no work for them.
Business is the best and the best because it has a lot of power and people make a lot of money. We can't make that much money in a job. By doing business we can make a lot of money and profit is also the highest. I think business is good and business is very good and whoever is in it is independent.

The highest hurdles in business are in the period of its incept. Once these hurdles at crossed, you can then start making huge returns. Jobs are free from those hurdles.

Concerning business versus job. well, people settle down to job or have business idea but no capital to start up the business, whereas some have the idea to have a job then kick start their business from their earnings. Most people will definitely prefer a business to a job

A forever long debate has always been if a job is better than having a business. Many who suggest that having a business is better than working 9-5 often forget that it may not be everyone’s cup of tea! While there is no denying that working for yourself has a list of perks, but here’s a list of 5 reasons that prove that having a job is better than running a business.

Both has their advantages and disadvantages, but business is more preferable than job, why because when you have a business you have your free time to do other things and still attend to your business without worry yourself waking up at a specific time or being scared of getting fired from work and you are your own boss too, the only thing you have to do is put more effort to grow your business but it's not like that for job, most people working also want to be able to start up a business in the future that's to tell you how having a business is so important. Everyone wants that freedom from their boss and you are not on a fixed salary too in business. So business is more better.

The difference between job and business is, One gives you the Freedom and the other gives you bondage. 2. Our time is limited, so don't waste it in living someone else life. ... In Job, you can't decide your job earnings and rewards but in business, you can decide your unlimited earnings and rewards.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back