What's new

Is yourr present job your Passion?

I think it is a very good thing if your passion is become your job . That person will very successful which has same passion and job. Rather they work hard and struggling with great effort and earn money and enjoy their life happily.
You are right but not everyone is lucky enough to turn their passions into their jobs because sometimes life happens and you just have to take up something to survive especially in countries riddled with high rate of unemployment and poverty.

So, to begin your reply, you're going to want to say, "One thing I'm passionate about is..." Next, you're going to want to tell them what that particular thing is, and then explain why you're passionate about it. Ideally, associate this with the work, too. You might say you're passionate about software, computers, and technology, for instance.

Because employers want to know the best way to make their teams as efficient as possible, it’s helpful to know what inspires their workforce. Asking what you’re passionate about might help them understand how they need to motivate you if hired. It might also inform them whether you’re able to be committed to a certain task, hobby or enthusiasm and if you’re a well-rounded individual

So to start your answer, you'll want to say, "One thing I'm passionate about is;" Next, you want to tell them what that particular thing is, and then Explain how emotional you are about it. Ideally, be involved in this work as well. For example: You might say you're passionate about software, computers, and technology.

My present job is not actually my passion work I am just doing it for a short time and I'm still thinking of when I will have the opportunity to go back to the world that interest me and I will do it with passion, for now I only deal with management that is all.
Post automatically merged:

My present job is not actually my passion work I am just doing it for a short time and I'm still thinking of when I will have the opportunity to go back to the world that interest me and I will do it with passion, for now I only deal with management that is all.

Yes my present job is my passion, I play football and it my passion I really love to play soccer and football in my country is not really good and my coach is very good and you have to play with passion as the The game is very good that is for passion .even in every work you do you have to do it passion

I am a student and do not have a job as at now. I am still largely dependent on my relatives but still mange to scrape up somethings through some online businesses where I can earn up to a dollar a day. So I am not yet doing my dream job but I hope to do so when I acquire my medical degree. I have always wanted to be a medical doctor right from childhood and I can say I am following my dreams right now that's my passion.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
  • Business Ideas
  • Games
I don't have any job right now but I'm a tutor i teach my students kindly yeah i like this work and feel happy sometimes I'm tired due to some lazy children's but i handle them with little bit strictness
Whatever i do in my life I'll always done it with devotion

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
  • Games
  • Earn money online fast
I am a teacher and I am very happy with my job. I had a wish from the beginning. My passion was to be a capable teacher. And now I am a competent teacher. I love my job very much. In addition, I have other sources of online business.

Although my present business is not intentional,I plan it well before I started doing research before I open it,I gather ideas from fellow businessmen, so my carear right now is moving successfully because I plan for it.

I wouldn't say yes I wouldn't say no but what I can say is that I say this very point in time no easy answer because I deserve to be in an oil and gas firm somewhere faraway of show do you want to do things that will make my life better and at the end of the day move back into the string line in a University teaching young minds and improve teaching motivating them on how and when to get their oil and gas job but let's see how it goes time flies like a thief in the night let's see how it goes

Think back to childhood and how you felt on Christmas Eve, laying in bed trying desperately to fall asleep but knowing it was almost impossible because you were looking forward to the next day so much…

I will try to get involed fully I mean fully for the lifetime In Sha ALLAH to crypto trading and probably hopefully i will not have to do any job. Ameen. I am not happy about present but i am satisfied I should keep patience. From crypto layer i may open some businesses not sure now.
@westmania I understand your views and your high hopes for what your doing presently. I respect the fact that you love what you do, but it will make a lot of sense to always have a back up plan. Don't just leave it as a plan but start developing it gradually. God bless you.

As for me nope my present job is not my passion because it's not the kind of work I want but thanks to COVID 19 who open my eyes more and see that without the kind of job of my passion I can do more business without stress also

no my present job is not my pession its my needs but i tried to make it passion and continuously i tried to get government job which is my passion, because when ever you do any work with passion you do it in better form and get success.

When people describe a job that they are interested in, we assume that it means a job that they enjoy, but it should be about a job that is meaningful, which Struggles us through something, and it is beyond our self-interest. ... Passion cannot be pursued without a challenge.

For now I do not have a job, I just run I just operate online 2n what I really have passion for I don't have the confidence to pursue it I don't know why but somehow I don't just have the confidence but hopefully someday I would take the Bold step and start up something

Think back to childhood and how you felt on Christmas Eve, laying in bed trying desperately to fall asleep but knowing it was almost impossible because you were looking forward to the next day so much…

Yes of cause my present job is my passion, like working for any post to be paid sites and also running my business is very important, that why I love this my job cause it's actually gives me time to also invest into another business. If you have the same passion for any other business of your main choice you can also move to it.

Sincerely, I have zero passion for the job I'm doing right now. I'm just running the job to make ends meet because it's so stressful and taking majority of my time. I hope to get a better replacement soon and I pray when I eventually do, may it match my passion.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back