What's new

Is yourr present job your Passion?

Not at all, i am not doing any job except by posting here and or invedting in crypto currency. So it is means of bit earning anyways it is still better then by living without working, not everyone's passion come in to job, but you should make your present job a passion.

Presently am not doing the job that that I have passion for. But an working towards it. Though if requires a large Amount of capital but it should start somewhere. Am currently into recharge card printing and that not what I have passion for.

My present job is my passion compare to what I'm doing before. I'm in my field of study I undergo from the university. Before the job I'm doing is teaching but there is no passion attached to it bcos I don't have flair for teaching but bcis prevailing situation of the country I have to take it and struggle to look for better job that I have passion for.The job I'm doing now is my passion works that have been up to since the time I graduated.

There are days when I want to abandon my job working on paid to post site, but then I remember that this forum is my only productive venture. So here I am posting on the forum and working whether or not I find it interesting!

Do I really love my job? Well I love 60% of it! But sometimes it can be so tiring and gives no Chance for fun. I'm just grateful I could earn the little I can

I am a student but have been into work that I don't have passion for but because I don't want to be sitting down and sleeping and want to have more idea of it

I will try to get involed fully I mean fully for the lifetime In Sha ALLAH to crypto trading and probably hopefully i will not have to do any job. Ameen. I am not happy about present but i am satisfied I should keep patience. From crypto layer i may open some businesses not sure now.

Recently peeps are tying their finance to their passion. You get to hear things like am no more working for passion rather the money is the motivation. Social get to wonder how do you find a balance or a middle ground for both.
What do you do when your passion is not earning you enough?

I am currently a student but am also a hairstylist and i love it with passion and i intend to establish myself and expand the business as quickly as possible, so i don't despise my work at the moment.

Yeah, I am correct. Those who hate as much as they make money are the people who are doing so (for money). I have came to the realization that money should never be the main objective for any of the decisions I make. Then, in order to give me comfort apart from money, I have put more emphasis on learning about my passion, so that I can be satisfied with my life.

No. My present job is not my passion. Because I work as a security at largest Iron company in ikorodu. My job which I have passion for, is to be a computer engineer.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
No my present Job is not my passion
many people don’t feel like they have a career-relevant passion. Telling them to “follow their passion” makes them feel inadequate. If you don’t have a “passion”, don’t worry. You can still find work work you’re passionate about.
Others feel like they have lots of passions, and aren’t sure which one to focus on. We need more precise criteria for comparing our options.

My jobs right now are online jobs and also a side hustling. But previously I worked as a teacher in a school where I taught for a single term. Though I love teaching passionately but I never had it in mind to take it as a career, hence I quited the job.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
This is also our current business. We have a vision. If we do our business according to our passion, we can be very successful in our business.They know their business well because of their prophecy which makes them successful in business.That's why we should do our business according to our prophecy, which is the way to live a successful life.

It's an easy way to get to know candidates, not just about their professional background, but on a personal level. "Given that people spend a considerable amount of their lives at work, it makes sense to have this insight into a potential partner."

However, you should not be pressured to discuss things that you are passionate about with an employer

Although your passion will not be related to the work you are doing in the company, your answer will show the job manager whether you are a committed person who walks with your confidence. This is an important criterion for almost any job

I'm still not employed to do a particular job yet but I dream of getting the job l have passion for one day. Even though economic conditions aren't too good for someone to be looking for his dream job as at now, l hope very soon things will change and you can always choose your dream job to do with happiness.

Pasion is something that everyone desire and it is what push one into effective and successful business. When your strength fails, passion says I can do more. Most people work because of the money not because of the passion. So having a passion has been what has been helping me on the job

I think most people get what they get according to their predictions because they like to do whatever field they are interested in. My interest is in psychology.I work in it and I think people should work in the field that is lazy than it is fashionable. Man succeeds only in what he is interested in.

I think a person should work in the field in which he is interested, he should work according to his prediction according to his prophecy. Oh, we go into such a spread.Where we are in English, we do not work with enthusiasm.It doesn't do any good, so there are movies where you have a job or a passion where you are doing your job better.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back