What's new

Is there a possibility to make a living through Discord?

To me discoed is just a platform that you can be social and meet other people , I don’t think it’s an avenue for people to make money with , but it can be a plaform where plans can be put out to make money !

You can make money with the uses of discord but you must have a product or services which you are going to sell through the platform. Discord itself does not have any money making program. It is just a channel to communicate with other people.

If you are a garner, you can definitely use discord to make money. You can use discord in many ways such as building fans and followings, driving targeted traffic to your channel, etc.

If you are a garner, you can definitely use discord to make money. You can use discord in many ways such as building fans and followings, driving targeted traffic to your channel, etc.
You are very correct because the platform is what most gamers makes use of today to come together and talk about different games that they all play which helps them to get along very well.

If you are a gamer, you can use discord, twitch or even facebook videos and you tube to make money. For gamers, making money online has unlimited possibilities.

I've actually come across a website that actually pay does that work on it and some of the work that you do on those website is to register or join some of the channels on Discord which I believe that they are making money from.

honestly this my first time of hearing discord platform, I don't know much about it .but I think if you have a good experience you can earn meaningfully from them.

honestly this my first time of hearing discord platform, I don't know much about it .but I think if you have a good experience you can earn meaningfully from them.
Most people who are into gaming are very familiar with the platform because it is where a lot of gamers get to hook up in so many server and catch fun.

You must have a product to sell or service to render before you make money on the discord platform. Most people use discord as a means of communication with a group of people at the same time.

You must have a product to sell or service to render before you make money on the discord platform. Most people use discord as a means of communication with a group of people at the same time.
It's still just the same thing that a lot of people do on other social media as well by selling their product and services to a lot of people that are available on the social system.

AS far as I know discord is a communication app mainly dedicated to gamer and blockchain programs, you can use discord to connect with your clients and customers, of even build followers. I know exactly know how you can earn on discord.

Discord is a popular chat service that started off mainly for gamers. But it has progressed to being more business oriented and useful for many other things. Anyway, I was curious to know if there is any way one can make a living through Discord? Maybe selling stuff on Discord? What are your thoughts? Or is Discord bad for making money?

discord is a good application where you can easily speak and voice or video and where you can make a comfortable live support for everyone. I don't know if you can make money out of it, but you can use it as a means of contact.

Along with the search query *How does Discord earn money*, Gamers are also highly interested in the question, “Can you monetize discord as a gamer?” The answer is Yes, and there are multiple ways to do so. For instance: Making your server for paid members only.

It is possible to make money with the uses of discord. Discord gives you the opportunity to broadcast a message to a large number of people at a time. You can use this to promote your products and whoever is interested in your offer will contact you.

Discord is a popular chat service that started off mainly for gamers. But it has progressed to being more business oriented and useful for many other things. Anyway, I was curious to know if there is any way one can make a living through Discord? Maybe selling stuff on Discord? What are your thoughts? Or is Discord bad for making money?
Do people really earn money on discord?
I have heard of discord as a social platform where people can market or promote their products and services. I don't think one can make a living through the platform.

Discord is being able to be used as a money-making venture, I will say it will be possible since there are a lot of people there in fact the numbers that I see that I've seen downloaded the application on Google Play store is about 100 million people.

I think discord is just a social app for interactions and meetings. I don't think it's possible to make money on it. There is no follow option, just adding friends. So how could one possibly make money there?

Discord is a medium of communication between users.There is no way you are going to sell on the platform but you can use it as a form of communication during the trade or exchange of goods and services. You can also use the platform to run a broadcast.

I don't know for sure if discord has any earning option. But it is certainly a good platform to carry out your business by interacting with your clients and customers and also hold business meetings.

I don't know for sure if discord has any earning option. But it is certainly a good platform to carry out your business by interacting with your clients and customers and also hold business meetings.
I now understand the whole thing so the primary purpose of the so called discord is to held meeting and enlighten people on different opportunity but how come someone was talking about earning maybe they should allow business promotion there to make money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back