What's new

Is there a possibility to make a living through Discord?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Discord is a popular chat service that started off mainly for gamers. But it has progressed to being more business oriented and useful for many other things. Anyway, I was curious to know if there is any way one can make a living through Discord? Maybe selling stuff on Discord? What are your thoughts? Or is Discord bad for making money?

If you have found an angle in discord where you can be making money, it is not going to be a bad idea to maintain that avenue. But it is also a bad plan to think you can make discord your main source of money making activity.

I never viewed discord as social platform to make money with. I just view it and take it best for communicating with people all round the world more secured and faster.

Discord is a popular chat service that started off mainly for gamers. But it has progressed to being more business oriented and useful for many other things. Anyway, I was curious to know if there is any way one can make a living through Discord? Maybe selling stuff on Discord? What are your thoughts? Or is Discord bad for making money?
Well, if the so called Discord will pay you well for the services you will render, then I see no reason why you should not make living through discord.

In reply to your question concerning if you could make a living from the discord app, well I know discord is a social media or messaging app but if you could make money from it i don't know, except you're looking to market your stuff there

I just recently downloaded Discord due to the frenzy all around the application being able to connect and chat with people all over the world but I am finding it quite difficult to operate because I haven't seen anyone on the application so far.

As for it being able to be used as a money-making venture, I will say it will be possible since there are a lot of people there in fact the numbers that I see that I've seen downloaded the application on Google Play store is about 100 million people. That right there is a very big market for Businesses.

Discord is one of the largest forum discussions platforms on the planet and it would just be unfair if you so not tap from the reach. You can start paid mentor ship programs there.

Jokingly, I do not have an account on discord. I would really like to know if the platform is like telegram and some similar social media platforms. they're similar.

Discord is just medium to sell your products. It is not an earning platfrom. I don't think we can really make our living with the earnings we get in selling products in discord. We need other source which will pay better.

Of course as far as it is being used by a lot of people then you definitely stand a chance of making a living out of it if only you will add value.

I think you can make a living from discord definitely people can make living from it when they make use of it very well, I believe they can.

I am just coming across this site for the first time here. If the platform is not already used as earning opportunity, then I see no reason you can't take advantage of the traffic there to earn while chatting with others. You can advertise your goods and services there if it is allowed there. It is just my opinion.

This is my first time hearing about this plathform, so i cant really say much, Since i don't actually know how it works on function. But since you said its a chatting plathform, i am pretty sure it can be use for business transactions. And if it has features where you can create a group then you can also sample your products there as well

The only way to earn there is to take advantage of the traffic , use it to promote your services, you could also use it to promote affiliate links. Aside these , I do not think there is another way to make money on discord

Discord is just like any other social media site, you can promote your business using discord, already i see lots of online businesses promoting their products and what they're offering at discord.

I have read alot about discord and it is as great as most social media sites. So it is a great platform to use to promote the things you want to sell. As long as you read their rules and not break them.

I have seen a lot of gamers talk about discord and I actually have the application set up already on me smartphone but I don't simply know how to make money from it at all.

I personally is just hearing about Discord now because i never know a gaming site like that exists before but I don’t think it will be a reliable site or app

I personally is just hearing about Discord now because i never know a gaming site like that exists before but I don’t think it will be a reliable site or app

Normally, discord is considered as a chat application or messenger for gamers. It's a platform where they discuss about gaming and holding competition where winners get prizes.

Before talking of making a living through discord, you must first understand what these avenue for making money with discord are. Are they avenues one can use to make this money?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back