What's new

Is there a possibility to make a living through Discord?

Discord is just a means of engaging with other people. the amount of money you are going to made using discord depends largely on the service you are entering to the people. if your service is highly in demand you are going to make a lot of money with discord.

Before talking of making a living through discord, you must first understand what these avenue for making money with discord are. Are they avenues one can use to make this money?

Apart from the avenues set up by gamers who I know that are making use of platforms to set up tournaments where the winner wins the money 💵 prizes, I don't know any way else.

If you have a legit project to promote on discord, you can earn a good amount of money but I will be honest with, I don't know how to monetize it but all this game streamers do earn from it

I never knew my take on this until I met someone coincidentally who told me everything about this called and from the explanations I heard, I don't think it is a nice idea

I never viewed discord as social platform to make money with. I just view it and take it best for communicating with people all round the world more secured and faster.
I have downloaded that application known as Discord and I've been looking at it since I downloaded it because I do not understand anything about it I have not seen anyone online on the platform never be able to join any channel as far as I'm concerned the application in just so empty, there is nobody there.

I have downloaded that application known as Discord and I've been looking at it since I downloaded it because I do not understand anything about it I have not seen anyone online on the platform never be able to join any channel as far as I'm concerned the application in just so empty, there is nobody there.
You need to take people's discord username like you do with Facebook. With such username, you can add the person up.and hook up with him or her.

You need to take people's discord username like you do with Facebook. With such username, you can add the person up.and hook up with him or her.
Oh! I never knew that you will have to take people's discord username to add them on Discord, I really thought that one can be able to search for people or find groups on Duscord just like it is done on Facebook.

Oh! I never knew that you will have to take people's discord username to add them on Discord, I really thought that one can be able to search for people or find groups on Duscord just like it is done on Facebook.
Yes, you'll add the person's username up just as you do with Facebook before you hook up with the user at discord that's just it dear.

Yes it is possible
In fact everything is possible to him that do the right thing needed
All that is needed of you is you sacrifice what you have sacrifice you will surely get return of it

I don't have account with discord but as far as I'm concern you make money from if you can find a way of solving the problems peoples in the forum are facing by starting a mentorship or coaching class.

Yes, you'll add the person's username up just as you do with Facebook before you hook up with the user at discord that's just it dear.
Well I think I will start doing that now as the platform has been so empty to me since I downloaded the application and to make matters worse the application it's a very big application and I regretted downloading it and even at some point I wanted to delete the application but something tells me that I'm a likely figured out how it works later on so thanks for this exposè on this application.

Well I think I will start doing that now as the platform has been so empty to me since I downloaded the application and to make matters worse the application it's a very big application and I regretted downloading it and even at some point I wanted to delete the application but something tells me that I'm a likely figured out how it works later on so thanks for this exposè on this application.
Very nice, I enjoy discord chat more than I do with Facebook, it resembles that of telegram but its more of private than any other social medias.

Very nice, I enjoy discord chat more than I do with Facebook, it resembles that of telegram but its more of private than any other social medias.
This is very interesting because I see fire this code to bid a very silent and quiet application as I have not been able to see anybody on the application since I downloaded it but now that you are saying that you prefer see it more than Facebook then I will say you should put me through on how I can be using this application.

I don't think there is any opportunity to make money with discord as the platform is just meant for chat only. Assuming it's designed like Facebook and Twitter interface it will be very easy to run ads on it

This is very interesting because I see fire this code to bid a very silent and quiet application as I have not been able to see anybody on the application since I downloaded it but now that you are saying that you prefer see it more than Facebook then I will say you should put me through on how I can be using this application.
It is mainly for business and not primarily for chatting the way facebook is. You have to get your business clients discord username and add them up, that's just how it works. You can share your discord username on social medias if you need friends at discord and I believe you'll see massive turn up if your number of followers are much.

It is mainly for business and not primarily for chatting the way facebook is. You have to get your business clients discord username and add them up, that's just how it works. You can share your discord username on social medias if you need friends at discord and I believe you'll see massive turn up if your number of followers are much.
I never knew this before thanks for this wonderful explanation that you are don't for me on what the discord application is all about I used to think that it just a social network just like Facebook and Twitter but I never knew that it a business client-oriented application.

I never knew this before thanks for this wonderful explanation that you are don't for me on what the discord application is all about I used to think that it just a social network just like Facebook and Twitter but I never knew that it a business client-oriented application.
For sure, its a business client-oriented application, that makes business negotiations more matured and note private. That's what I'm using to communicate with my offline business customers and some other merchants at times.

It is very obvious and simple that if using discord will get you a lot of engagements for your services from people there, then why not, it can be a source of living for you actually

Duscard is mostly used among those who are selling cards and dumbs. Discard does not give people money out like Google adsense or any other platform. Just like you can't make money from Facebook except when you use it to sell your product and services.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back