What's new

Is there a possibility to make a living through Discord?

I now understand the whole thing so the primary purpose of the so called discord is to held meeting and enlighten people on different opportunity but how come someone was talking about earning maybe they should allow business promotion there to make money
Discord is just like any other social media platform, you can also advertise your personal business there. But you need to create a group or discord space for your business to get.

I know a lot of people who have made a living out of getting whitelist from discord groups and then selling it to people because they do not have liquidity and they have made a lot of money from it.

No you can't. Discord just makes money by offering its users a paid subscription service as an enhancement for its core free product, and it also earns from games sold through the platform and on "boosting" servers. This just doesn't fit for making a living.

I am sure there is but I couldn't tell you how. I have not used Discord in something like 4 or 5 years now. I am not even sure what they offer through that program at this point.

Discord is a popular chat service that started off mainly for gamers. But it has progressed to being more business oriented and useful for many other things. Anyway, I was curious to know if there is any way one can make a living through Discord? Maybe selling stuff on Discord? What are your thoughts? Or is Discord bad for making money?
It started for gamers but it now advanced to something else, like getting an ambassador job fro a project there. Right now I think people use discord mostly for nft projects

I am sure there is but I couldn't tell you how. I have not used Discord in something like 4 or 5 years now. I am not even sure what they offer through that program at this point.
So many people don't really like using the platform but going to discord directly you will find out that there are millions of members on the platform. Maybe they are using it for one business or the other.

So many people don't really like using the platform but going to discord directly you will find out that there are millions of members on the platform. Maybe they are using it for one business or the other.
How does it function these days? I have only ever used it as a means of communication with co-workers and friends. I know it was mainly used for the gaming community when it started. Has that changed?

How does it function these days? I have only ever used it as a means of communication with co-workers and friends. I know it was mainly used for the gaming community when it started. Has that changed?
I don't really make use of the platform for anything. Mostly it is a huge online communities . It is not users friendly to me and navigating the platforms sometimes may be difficult based on how it is arrange.

I don't really make use of the platform for anything. Mostly it is a huge online communities . It is not users friendly to me and navigating the platforms sometimes may be difficult based on how it is arrange.
It seems best to be used as a community similar to Reddit but more private. I can see this being of use for online content creators, businesses, and general communities but not more else.

No you can't. Discord just makes money by offering its users a paid subscription service as an enhancement for its core free product, and it also earns from games sold through the platform and on "boosting" servers. This just doesn't fit for making a living.
I have been having the same thought as other people thinking you can make money online through discord but with your explanation now , I realises you can't make a living from discord .

I have been having the same thought as other people thinking you can make money online through discord but with your explanation now , I realises you can't make a living from discord .
It is one of the most complex social media I don't understand. I can't even remember the last time I visited the platform because the whole thing about the platform is very complicated . I don't even know how it work even though I have an account in with them.

I'm not using the discord and as a result, I don't know how this particular platform functions or operate . I have heard of discord severally and I know that it is a platform that is made for gamers.

Discord is one of the largest forum discussions platforms on the planet and it would just be unfair if you so not tap from the reach. You can start paid mentor ship programs there.

A lot of businesses are beginning to become very interested in building online communities and discord is usually the place that they choose. This presents you with a good opportunity to make money.

Maintaining that route is not going to be a bad option if you have discovered a way to profit from discontent.
However, thinking that you can use discord as your primary source of income is also a foolish idea.

Maintaining that route is not going to be a bad option if you have discovered a way to profit from discontent. However, thinking that you can use discord as your primary source of income is also a foolish idea.

I don't really know how people earn money on discord, but I believe if you do the needful you can earn money from you it all depends on the kind of person you are.

I don't know if one can really earn from discord by selling stuffs on the platform. I only know that discord is like a social media platform meant for communicating with other gamers.

Discord is a popular chat service that started off mainly for gamers. But it has progressed to being more business oriented and useful for many other things. Anyway, I was curious to know if there is any way one can make a living through Discord? Maybe selling stuff on Discord? What are your thoughts? Or is Discord bad for making money?
I know many people using discord for their businesses for example I know people using it to advertise their non fungible tokens and to sell them to collectors.

It will be a good business to venture into if you have found an angle in discord where you can be making money, it is not going to be a bad idea to maintain that avenue. But one avoid making discord the only major source of income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back