What's new

Is there a possibility to make a living through Discord?

Discord is a popular chat service that started off mainly for gamers. But it has progressed to being more business oriented and useful for many other things. Anyway, I was curious to know if there is any way one can make a living through Discord? Maybe selling stuff on Discord? What are your thoughts? Or is Discord bad for making money?
It depends on a lot of factors. One is the kind of product that you want to sell. Since it's for gamers, you can opt for selling game related accessories.

For sure, its a business client-oriented application, that makes business negotiations more matured and note private. That's what I'm using to communicate with my offline business customers and some other merchants at times.
I think this discord application will come very handy as I am about to start up a business and I will need to be in constant communication with my client and so I feel like I have found a gold mine in my business interactions with this application right now.

I think this discord application will come very handy as I am about to start up a business and I will need to be in constant communication with my client and so I feel like I have found a gold mine in my business interactions with this application right now.
That's awesome, with discord server you'll feel st home, more secured communicating with your customers or client over a business proposal.

That's awesome, with discord server you'll feel st home, more secured communicating with your customers or client over a business proposal.
Oh this is wonderful, I am so happy to know this information about Discord application and I believe that it will really help me in communicating with my clients and customers.

Discord can make some people good money but I don't think discord can be something you should hold on to thinking it will.make you millions. That info not believe is possible. At least not yet

Discord can make some people good money but I don't think discord can be something you should hold on to thinking it will.make you millions. That info not believe is possible. At least not yet
Well with the new knowledge I have about Discord being that one can use the platform to link up and communicate with his client and closed is there then I can say for sure that the application is capable of making millions for those that make use of it.

Well with the new knowledge I have about Discord being that one can use the platform to link up and communicate with his client and closed is there then I can say for sure that the application is capable of making millions for those that make use of it.

Well, if so, I really do hope the application is really put into good use and maximized adequately to make them millions, because it is when they know how to turn it around for themselves to make the millions before they can really make the millions

I don't really think it's possible to make a living using discord. For now I think discord is just used for chatting bad after that nothing else. It's just like telegram and WhatsApp. You can't make money with it

Oh this is wonderful, I am so happy to know this information about Discord application and I believe that it will really help me in communicating with my clients and customers.
Sure, since its working for me, why wouldn't work for you? It will. Provided you have business to talk about with many clients. If you go to Picoworkers tasks their are groups you'll be asked to join. Through those groups you can get many client or customers if you're doing online business.

Maybe, or maybe not? Discord may be used to promote a service or sell a product (though I assume this is against the TOS). If you're a programmer, I'm sure you could make some money building bespoke discord bots on demand.

Well, if so, I really do hope the application is really put into good use and maximized adequately to make them millions, because it is when they know how to turn it around for themselves to make the millions before they can really make the millions
The application is quite a good application when I got into the house but the only thing was that I do not know how to appropriate it but right now I think I know what your application is all about and I have been able to figure out how to operative all thanks to a member of this platform.

Discord is a popular chat service that started off mainly for gamers. But it has progressed to being more business oriented and useful for many other things. Anyway, I was curious to know if there is any way one can make a living through Discord? Maybe selling stuff on Discord? What are your thoughts? Or is Discord bad for making money?
Yea not really a bad idea, You can leverage on that

Maybe, or maybe not? Discord may be used to promote a service or sell a product (though I assume this is against the TOS). If you're a programmer, I'm sure you could make some money building bespoke discord bots on demand.
The fact that this kid can be used as a platform to promote your business and also maintain a good relationship with your client makes it a very desirable application for anyone to want to have.

Sure, since its working for me, why wouldn't work for you? It will. Provided you have business to talk about with many clients. If you go to Picoworkers tasks their are groups you'll be asked to join. Through those groups you can get many client or customers if you're doing online business.
If this is working out well for you with this platform, then I would advise you take every advantage of what it has to offer to your full advantage and profit from it maximally while it lasts. Congrats

I know some people who are selling webmoney online but they use discord to communicate with their customers and potential buyers. I think this is the way you can make money using discord.

Discord is actually one of the largest community platforms that I have seen. I think the most effective way that you can earn money from this is through online coaching and tutorials.

Discord is actually one of the largest community platforms that I have seen. I think the most effective way that you can earn money from this is through online coaching and tutorials.
In fact this is another angle which you brought up. I don't know that discord can be used to offer coaching and tutorial to students. I think I'm going to explore that websites more to see about this feature.

If this is working out well for you with this platform, then I would advise you take every advantage of what it has to offer to your full advantage and profit from it maximally while it lasts. Congrats
Thanks for your wishes dear. Its working for me and I'll hope it continues this way and hopefully I'll be making more benefits using it in my business run in.

I know some people who are selling webmoney online but they use discord to communicate with their customers and potential buyers. I think this is the way you can make money using discord.
This is another new information to me right now on what Discord can be used to do and the ability for one to use the platform to earn money. I normally used to think that Discord is just like any other social network like Facebook and Twitter that one can be using to communicate with friends and family.

All these unpopular sites that are eBay wannabes, in the end they just waste your time and effort.
I'm just hearing about this site for the first time, I just pray one doesn't get scammed, because the truth is they'll try heavily to get people to use their platform without a sustainable growth platform

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back