What's new

Is there a possibility to make a living through Discord?

Discord is a popular chat service that started off mainly for gamers. But it has progressed to being more business oriented and useful for many other things. Anyway, I was curious to know if there is any way one can make a living through Discord? Maybe selling stuff on Discord? What are your thoughts? Or is Discord bad for making money?
I don’t know anything about discord though, but if you could sell something on it I guess you could make a living by doing it then. But you still need to ask more about how to do it more and better.

I never knew about before but from what i read you can not earn on discord without having the required skill of how to attract more people.

All these unpopular sites that are eBay wannabes, in the end they just waste your time and effort.
I'm just hearing about this site for the first time, I just pray one doesn't get scammed, because the truth is they'll try heavily to get people to use their platform without a sustainable growth platform
Between is that you may be calling this site unpopular but a lot of business people already making use of this platform to be communicating with their clients and I know of a very big business man in my area that I discovered recently makes use of this code to communicate with his clients.

The discord app has actually created one of the most effective ways that you can gather people with similar idea and like minds. You can then monetize it by creating premium subscriptions and paid memberships.

Discord like other social media can also be used in marketing of one's product , so yes one can make money from it .one can also be hired to be a moderator in the app

one of the best ways in which you can make money from social media platforms is to create a value and of course people to pay for it.

If you are a garmer, you can use discord to make money. However, much money you can make on discord depends on number of things. I have discord account but I have never used it except to follow some crypto project.

various social media platforms provide the opportunity for people to make money through it by adding value to people and sharing knowledge.

Discord is a popular chat service that started off mainly for gamers. But it has progressed to being more business oriented and useful for many other things. Anyway, I was curious to know if there is any way one can make a living through Discord? Maybe selling stuff on Discord? What are your thoughts? Or is Discord bad for making money?
I agree with you that discord is very popular for gamers. It's good that it has progressed and being used in business also. I don't know if you can make a living through discord. I think it can if you sell to your contacts there.

Platforms where interactions and communications take place are very useful for promoting businesses and establishing a customer base.

You can create a discord group specially meant to share your referral links of earning sites to the group members and earn good referral commission. The group members can be your friends offline or online.

You can create a discord group specially meant to share your referral links of earning sites to the group members and earn good referral commission. The group members can be your friends offline or online.
This is also a good idea. I have a friend who did this. He created a group and added alot of persons and asked them to help him for votes on a competition.

This is also a good idea. I have a friend who did this. He created a group and added alot of persons and asked them to help him for votes on a competition.
Yeah that's wise , because anyone can do it and there is no need to spend any money on it as well. Everyone is ready to join any site if it's paying or vote for their friend.

Yeah that's wise , because anyone can do it and there is no need to spend any money on it as well. Everyone is ready to join any site if it's paying or vote for their friend.
True and it's faster that way, instead of going through the stress of sending them one after the other, simply create a group and send all the information once and everyone can get it

If you are a garmer, you can use discord to make money. However, much money you can make on discord depends on number of things. I have discord account but I have never used it except to follow some crypto project.
This called as a social network is not a platform whereby you can be earning money but rather eat a platform whereby a business owner can post a relationship with his clients or customers and then getting feedback and suggestions from them and it's not for me to be selling your product.

To earn from discord you first have to know what it entails,how it is being run,what is permitted on the site that's when you will know how take advantage of the opportunity it might have.

The is the first time I am hearing the name and I treid to search online. But unfortunately, I don't get any positive response online.

I run a full discord business making 20-60$ a day. LMK if ur interested in learning.

There are so many things that could be achieved on discord as there are lots of people on there for several reasons too and are making good profits too because at the end of the day what we are offering are different

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back