What's new

Is their any ptc site you can make up to $0.50 a day with??

I think that faucets will be better to go to when it comes to the bitcoin price reducing to below the 10k mark. When that happens I was considering going back to work on some of the faucets to claim their rewards and then just to hold those rewards for an extended period of time to hope that the price had to increase like how it has in the last few months.
That's a nice thought also, you can go by that option. Who knows the price might skyrocket further and those your saved coins becomes large in price and you sell for bigger profit. That's how it occurred earlier time from 2010 to date, when Bitcoin was valued at $1k.

I have worked on few sites that gives you upto that amount on daily basis, and one of such site is star-clicks, it's a legit paying site that has been around for quite sometime. They have three level of membership which are silver, gold and platinum, the silver membership is free and the maximum you can get from it a day is $0.10 while you to pay between $29 - $49 to be part of the gold and platinum membership, which you are guaranteed to earn above $1 daily. Is it a good and legit paying site? My answer is Yes, will I recommend it to anyone? My answer is if you are not ready to pay for the gold or platinum membership and you don't have a website or blog don't near the site.

I dont think so. The amount paid by PTC sites are so so small it becomes frustrating at the end of the everything. To make matters worse, they would even set their minimum withdrawal high which would not be easy to attain

I have worked on few sites that gives you upto that amount on daily basis, and one of such site is star-clicks, it's a legit paying site that has been around for quite sometime. They have three level of membership which are silver, gold and platinum, the silver membership is free and the maximum you can get from it a day is $0.10 while you to pay between $29 - $49 to be part of the gold and platinum membership, which you are guaranteed to earn above $1 daily. Is it a good and legit paying site? My answer is Yes, will I recommend it to anyone? My answer is if you are not ready to pay for the gold or platinum membership and you don't have a website or blog don't near the site.
Lol, because one will lose more than the amount he or she invested to acquire such gold and platinum members without website to advertise them. My friend advertised them, and was unable to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold before his monthly membership subscription expired. It was a total lost for him cos he needs to re_activate the plan again to start earning at the rate of $1 a day.

That's a nice thought also, you can go by that option. Who knows the price might skyrocket further and those your saved coins becomes large in price and you sell for bigger profit. That's how it occurred earlier time from 2010 to date, when Bitcoin was valued at $1k.
When bitcoin was valued at 1k dollars the amount that faucets were giving out from what i have seen in people that have been active on forums since then was extremely large and a huge benefit for those people as well. To be honest, when I started off in the faucets it was after the major hike in the latter part of 2017 where the previous maximum as reached, and so at that point het rewards were not very high.

When bitcoin was valued at 1k dollars the amount that faucets were giving out from what i have seen in people that have been active on forums since then was extremely large and a huge benefit for those people as well. To be honest, when I started off in the faucets it was after the major hike in the latter part of 2017 where the previous maximum as reached, and so at that point het rewards were not very high.
Okay, I heard that, during early 2010 that faucet sites where given out 1 BTC a day for your participation via their platform. That time Bitcoin was valued around $0.30 per token. Imagine those that sticked to those faucets back then, check out how much they'll be making now.

Okay, I heard that, during early 2010 that faucet sites where given out 1 BTC a day for your participation via their platform. That time Bitcoin was valued around $0.30 per token. Imagine those that sticked to those faucets back then, check out how much they'll be making now.
Yeah they would be reaping in the benefits now. That is if they had the patience and the sell restraint to wait until now with their bitcoins. Think about it. When it comes to having bitcoin at that time I think I would have been happy just to see the price go up to one hundred dollars from where it was haha.

Yeah they would be reaping in the benefits now. That is if they had the patience and the sell restraint to wait until now with their bitcoins. Think about it. When it comes to having bitcoin at that time I think I would have been happy just to see the price go up to one hundred dollars from where it was haha.
Lol, I would have thought the same too, had it been that I'm lucky the way those earlier investors are back then with Bitcoin and faucets. I could have been a joyful man just as you said.

Lol, I would have thought the same too, had it been that I'm lucky the way those earlier investors are back then with Bitcoin and faucets. I could have been a joyful man just as you said.
I don't think that anyone predicted when bitcoin came out foe the first time that this will be the price that you see after 10 years and so I think we can use this as a learning lesson because we can see a similar leap in the price in the next ten years as well as it becomes more integrated.

I don't know about any ptc sites to earn 0.5$ per day but in this forum you can definitely make about 2-3$ per day if you work hard . So why you need that. Also you are an old member why would you move out from this fantastic forum.

Exactly. When you can make post every one hour and earn 50 notes per post, it's very easy to make $3 without much stress. It's why more people are flooding the community because it's rewarding hard work.

Exactly. When you can make post every one hour and earn 50 notes per post, it's very easy to make $3 without much stress. It's why more people are flooding the community because it's rewarding hard work.
Lol, I understand, making some extra bucks here isn't much stressful. But we aren't depending on one income platform yo get going in life. We need other high paying ones too, and those little ones too, to support our earning streams online and offline.

I don't know of any get paid to click sites you can make such amount of money everyday even me I'm still interested to learn from expert, let me wait for the expert to make their own comment, I'm still following

I don't think that anyone predicted when bitcoin came out foe the first time that this will be the price that you see after 10 years and so I think we can use this as a learning lesson because we can see a similar leap in the price in the next ten years as well as it becomes more integrated.
No one predicted such future at all, it gradually rose to the top. Any other emerging coins too, can also rise to the top. That's why we need make researches about those coins, and be updated on any ongoing trends around Cryptocurrency.

No one predicted such future at all, it gradually rose to the top. Any other emerging coins too, can also rise to the top. That's why we need make researches about those coins, and be updated on any ongoing trends around Cryptocurrency.
Yes the part that makes it hard is which of the new coins can rise. Because there are coins that are being released almost daily and many of them are starting off as either scam coins or dead coins and those that look prosing often dies after a few days or weeks. So making a decision to that with so many coins being released is a very hard thing to do.

Yes the part that makes it hard is which of the new coins can rise. Because there are coins that are being released almost daily and many of them are starting off as either scam coins or dead coins and those that look prosing often dies after a few days or weeks. So making a decision to that with so many coins being released is a very hard thing to do.
If you wanna discover promising and potential rising coin visit coinmarketcap today. There, you will get all updates you needed in life to get going. Their are surplus coins to consider in their platform, both new and old.

Lol, I understand, making some extra bucks here isn't much stressful. But we aren't depending on one income platform yo get going in life. We need other high paying ones too, and those little ones too, to support our earning streams online and offline.
Exactly. Bizdustry is a great platform where many are benefiting from, only if there are more forums like this, say about 3 or 4. When you multiply what you could earn in a day from 5 of such platforms, it's a huge pay.

Exactly. Bizdustry is a great platform where many are benefiting from, only if there are more forums like this, say about 3 or 4. When you multiply what you could earn in a day from 5 of such platforms, it's a huge pay.
Wonderful, the issue i s that, can you devote more than 18 hours of your time to earn through those five you mentioned. At least you can devote that, you can earn considerable high amount of money that can take you somewhere.

Wonderful, the issue i s that, can you devote more than 18 hours of your time to earn through those five you mentioned. At least you can devote that, you can earn considerable high amount of money that can take you somewhere.
The fortunate ones who have the time to work full time online in such paid to write forums will be the ones who are favored the most. It can actually amount to more than some people are paid doing office jobs.

The fortunate ones who have the time to work full time online in such paid to write forums will be the ones who are favored the most. It can actually amount to more than some people are paid doing office jobs.
Lol, that is true, their are people that rely solely on online paid to post jobs and writing jobs, that earns more than some professional full-time offline jobs. Writing jobs pays relatively high amount salaries online, cos it requires sets of skills to accomplish it.

Lol, that is true, their are people that rely solely on online paid to post jobs and writing jobs, that earns more than some professional full-time offline jobs. Writing jobs pays relatively high amount salaries online, cos it requires sets of skills to accomplish it.
Exactly. That's a fact that I have seen so many times ever since I join into freelance writing work. I have seen some writers on Fiverr who earns $200 for a single article writing and they do get offers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back