What's new

Is their any ptc site you can make up to $0.50 a day with??

All my time spent with PTC sites, clicking around their ads, never gained me up to $0.30 a day. I don't know why one can't make up to at least $0.50 from those ads we click on. Which PTC sites you think can reward you, up to that $0.50 a day clicking on ads via their platform??
I don't think there is a PTC site where you can earn $0.5 daily as a free member. PTC sites basically requires you to purchase a package before you can start earning some decent amount of money there but the problem is you may not be able to recover your money back as invested or you may get your capital with no profit.

I don't think there is a PTC site where you can earn $0.5 daily as a free member. PTC sites basically requires you to purchase a package before you can start earning some decent amount of money there but the problem is you may not be able to recover your money back as invested or you may get your capital with no profit.
Okay, no problem, I have gotten similar answers about the one you quoted. With this that I have gotten I don't think their is any ptc site that can reward me a day worth $0.50 just viewing their ads and completing offerwalls and so on.

All my time spent with PTC sites, clicking around their ads, never gained me up to $0.30 a day. I don't know why one can't make up to at least $0.50 from those ads we click on. Which PTC sites you think can reward you, up to that $0.50 a day clicking on ads via their platform??

Have you tried to make use of adbtc. There are some days where there are multiple ads on there with a high payment rate of up to 30 satoshi per ad, which is very good. And the higher your rating on the website the better the ads that you get sometimes. That may be something that you can look into if you have not used it before.

I will also like to get to know this,if it won't be too stressful and won't consume much of my time,I will put in for it.Otherwise time is money and every second spent from it should be widely spent and treated preciously and not uselessly.

Have you tried to make use of adbtc. There are some days where there are multiple ads on there with a high payment rate of up to 30 satoshi per ad, which is very good. And the higher your rating on the website the better the ads that you get sometimes. That may be something that you can look into if you have not used it before.
I don't know whether it is only me or because it is very difficult to get high rewarding ads nowadays. I tried some days back and after I viewed about five ads above ten Satoshi, the rest were just below below ten and even l got ads as low as 2.8 Satoshi so I just stopped and got back to my okex earn program where there is less stress.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know whether it is only me or because it is very difficult to get high rewarding ads nowadays. I tried some days back and after I viewed about five ads above ten Satoshi, the rest were just below below ten and even l got ads as low as 2.8 Satoshi so I just stopped and got back to my okex earn program where there is less stress.

The problem is, it takes too long to accumulate money on these platforms. One has to consistently work his or her ass out. I started to give up on moist of them, as it felt like a waste of time
Post automatically merged:

The problem is, it takes too long to accumulate money on these platforms. One has to consistently work his or her ass out. I started to give up on moist of them, as it felt like a waste of time. If you are patient enough, you could make something out of it.

Wow these are some really low valued ads. I think that some days on these ptc sites will of course have low earnings because to a large extent it is dependent on the ads that users choose to advertise and the price that they chose to do so as well. Therefore there will be ads with low rewards. Are there are ptc sites that you have used in the past with good reward structures? :)

Wow these are some really low valued ads. I think that some days on these ptc sites will of course have low earnings because to a large extent it is dependent on the ads that users choose to advertise and the price that they chose to do so as well. Therefore there will be ads with low rewards. Are there are ptc sites that you have used in the past with good reward structures? :)
In the past I could earn as much as 70 Satoshi per ad with adbtc but now because of price increase in bitcoin, they have to reduce ad packs for advertisers to still advertise.

As at now l'm only using the okex earn program to get some freebitcoin with less than 10 minutes every day. I created a thread about the earn program here on bizdustry and you can check it out for more details.

No, I have not come across a ptc site that can pay 0.5 per day. That is asking for too much. The highest I have seen is 0.25, and I later grew tired. It is total nonsense and not worth it. I have given up on ptc sites generally. They offer absolutely nothing.

In the past I could earn as much as 70 Satoshi per ad with adbtc but now because of price increase in bitcoin, they have to reduce ad packs for advertisers to still advertise.

As at now l'm only using the okex earn program to get some freebitcoin with less than 10 minutes every day. I created a thread about the earn program here on bizdustry and you can check it out for more details.
Thanks. I will be sure to check out the okex program. I think that I have may have heard of it in the past as the name does sound somewhat familiar. But I will be sure to look at the link that you have here and check it out.

As for the satoshi value on adbtc, I definitely agree with you there. There was once when I had an add for just over 100 satoshi and I was very happy with that ad.

There are a lot of websites out there where one could make up to $0.5 per day, or even more. It all boils down to your location, if you're in the US then it is very possible as you could make more than that without any form of delayed payment, when it's time for you to withdraw.

Unfortunately I have never found a website that give me 0.5 dollar daily, there are certain websites that give up to $1 but not regularly they give often once after one week or even two weeks. But I'm in search of that website who gives 0.5$ on regular basis.

Okay, I never tried it before, but I have known it long ago. I doubted it earlier when I say it, I was thinking it's a scam. How you ever withdrawn before from this ptc/faucet app before?? I need to get clarification before joining.

Y
Okay, I never tried it before, but I have known it long ago. I doubted it earlier when I say it, I was thinking it's a scam. How you ever withdrawn before from this ptc/faucet app before?? I need to get clarification before joining.
Yep I have made use of this ptc site for around a year at the moment, and since joining I have made quite a few withdrawals from that as well. It is legit and they are paying. Generally they make their payments to faucetpay but if you want you can input your personal wallet and they also make payments to there as well, just that the minimum withdrawal is a bit higher but easily attainable over a few weeks in my opinion.

Y

Yep I have made use of this ptc site for around a year at the moment, and since joining I have made quite a few withdrawals from that as well. It is legit and they are paying. Generally they make their payments to faucetpay but if you want you can input your personal wallet and they also make payments to there as well, just that the minimum withdrawal is a bit higher but easily attainable over a few weeks in my opinion.
Yeah, one can easily make up to that amount of satoshis for the minimum withdrawal threshold a week. Just consistent working around the faucet, rolling the faucet, visiting PTC's and offerwalls etc. Can enable one to reach such landmark faster.

Yeah, one can easily make up to that amount of satoshis for the minimum withdrawal threshold a week. Just consistent working around the faucet, rolling the faucet, visiting PTC's and offerwalls etc. Can enable one to reach such landmark faster.
Definitely, and also what is great about the adbtc site is that there is also an active window surfer where yo can leave a tab open in your browser and it will continue through the ads and you will earn without you having to do anything. Sometimes it does run out of ads though but if you keep the tab open when it does find an ad or have an ad to be displayed then it will play it and you will get the reward for it.

Definitely, and also what is great about the adbtc site is that there is also an active window surfer where yo can leave a tab open in your browser and it will continue through the ads and you will earn without you having to do anything. Sometimes it does run out of ads though but if you keep the tab open when it does find an ad or have an ad to be displayed then it will play it and you will get the reward for it.
Interesting, I love that feature that you can open another site and leave your ads to run down and earn you coins at the process. One last question please, how many satoshis do you make with this adbtc faucet site??

Interesting, I love that feature that you can open another site and leave your ads to run down and earn you coins at the process. One last question please, how many satoshis do you make with this adbtc faucet site??
I haven't been on there much recently since I have joined this forum, but before when the price was decent on bitcoin and it was around 20k, I was earning a couple thousand satoshi there daily, which is good in my opinion for having done no work. They have also introduced a faucet there now where you can claim too. I think the rewards will be much lower now though because of the high bitcoin price.

I haven't been on there much recently since I have joined this forum, but before when the price was decent on bitcoin and it was around 20k, I was earning a couple thousand satoshi there daily, which is good in my opinion for having done no work. They have also introduced a faucet there now where you can claim too. I think the rewards will be much lower now though because of the high bitcoin price.
Thanks for aiding my questions, I agree with you, I don't think such faucet can still be paying high again just as you said. Since your on this forum I don't think you can have such chance again to complete the offers at adbtc cos the rewards are so minimal.

Thanks for aiding my questions, I agree with you, I don't think such faucet can still be paying high again just as you said. Since your on this forum I don't think you can have such chance again to complete the offers at adbtc cos the rewards are so minimal.
I think that faucets will be better to go to when it comes to the bitcoin price reducing to below the 10k mark. When that happens I was considering going back to work on some of the faucets to claim their rewards and then just to hold those rewards for an extended period of time to hope that the price had to increase like how it has in the last few months.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back