What's new

Is their any ptc site you can make up to $0.50 a day with??

With only clicking ads , you can make upto $0.1 daily in any legit PTC site. To earn up to $0.5 , you may have to complete tasks from offerwalls like quizes , installing app , or surveys.

I do believe that some ptc sites will be fair enough to let one average $0.5 in a single day but trust me, you will have to work your ass out Tobey able to make that much on a PTC site

Well making 0.5 at ptc isn't too common because those sites pay too little because too much effort isn't required in the first place, there are other sites and forums where one could make better earnings

You can earn up to $0.02 per ad that you view and up to $0.01 per referral click. Neobux pays daily over 100K$ to their
I don't believe that neobux pays over 100,000 USD daily. If they pay that huge amounts of money daily then it means that in every month they will be paying more than one million dollars. That is not possible as what they pay per click is a very small cent.

I don't have any of that because the one I had experience of in the past they are yes you can make in a day is 0.01 dollars which is something I won't even have time for,for now paid to post site is the best because they are earning rate is a little bit better.

Personally, I have not earned 0.50 before with any PTC sites, especially as a free member. To earn such amount you have to upgrade to a standard member, which is risky, as you may be scammed before minimum payout. It is just my opinion.

There is no doubt that there are platforms that helps you that helps you to make little amount of bitcoins. In that effect, some of them are scam.

There is no doubt that there are platforms that helps you that helps you to make little amount of bitcoins. In that effect, some of them are scam.
I don't think there is a platform also you can make up to that amount especially paid-to-click site because of the extremely low earning rates, I know most of them are scam but do you have any experience of any paid to click site before ?

Sincerely it's just too hard to make good amount of money with this Website. I have also been looking for some that will pay me foot money but we are also stucked together in the same position

The main reason why I don't like paid to click sites is because there is no guarantee of a particular amount of money that you will be able to make in a particular day.

Without upgrading to the largest VIP member of that site, I don't think you can make $ 0.50 / day from ptc sites. Instead, you can invest in coinbirds s.a.m.d type toys and you can take them out, but it is risky, the site can be closed at any time and you can lose money, so I recommend that you do not invest more than you can lose. :)

I have never make any money in PTC site because I have never work in the site before, but I believe that there are some people that is making money from the website.

I've tried registering on Neobux and after I passed the registration level, I found it very hard to even understand their terms and conditions and I also find it hard to carry on task.

I don't think that their is a ptc sites where you could make $0.5 in a day. You could only make this on some PTC sites if you upgrade your membership.

I'm not sure if PTC sites are legitimate. Some of them aren't very convincing. Although I've tried one before, it has never worked for me. I'm still looking for other platforms where I may earn money from PTC on a daily basis.

I don't know much about those sites that can pay you up to $0.5 per day but I will rather advice you to go for something better as this earning won't be enough for you compared to what others pay their members.

I've been asking this question since when I started working online but I have been able to get an answer now - except you refer others, you can't make that much on these PTC sites in a day.

When I was using adbtc.top, I was making around 50 cents every day, my earning from ad clicking was low, but I made most of my money through referral clicks. I had over a dozen active referrals. I do not know if the site still pays as ,much as it used to in the past.

I personally have not known any PTC that you can earn that amount nowadays, I have seen some where you can earn more or less $ 0.30 as it is aviso.bz doing PTCs, seo-fast or Payup, I think that if you want to earn that amount of money per day with PTCs you must combine a few PTC websites to reach that threshold.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back