What's new

Is their any ptc site you can make up to $0.50 a day with??

You didn't complete your writing, I was hoping you detail all about neobux and their payment rate per ad view. I was seeing something benefiting in your post before you stopped halfway. Can you please help me complete what you were detailing about neobux??
here are the rates in full detail
Your clicks​
Commissions from
Direct Referrals
Commissions from
Rented Referrals
StandardGoldenStandardGoldenStandardGolden
Extended Exposure$0.015$0.020$0.0050$0.0100$0.0100$0.0200
Standard Exposure$0.010$0.010$0.0050$0.0100$0.0050$0.0100
Fixed Advertisements$0.001$0.010$0.0005$0.0050$0.0050$0.0100
also, golden membership costs 70$ a year.

I have tried star clicks before but they payment is very little $0.1 per click. I though about how long it would take me to reach $50 which is the payment threshold and I decided it was just a complete waste of time.
I don't think there is a ptc site that pays very well.

I don't think you can do that with clicking on ads, unless the PTC has a surveys system that are available in your country, otherwise that's not possible unfortunately, they are made for those people that are extremely new to online money making

Yeah finally we are all together, I also saw some familiar faces here. So all together, we will help people to fight scams and share quality websites or services.
That's the essential part of forum site, to phish out scamming sites. And provide members here with legitimate earning means to earn that extra something online. I hope we're on that ride in this forum, let's keep on the fight to promote what's good.

That's the essential part of forum site, to phish out scamming sites. And provide members here with legitimate earning means to earn that extra something online. I hope we're on that ride in this forum, let's keep on the fight to promote what's good.
Yeah that's right, mostly legit sites gets covered up by scammers. But we are here to try provide people as much legit sites we know.
This is why this forum is for.

That is really a good question but I must say on a general note from a tier3 country its a pipe dream for you to earn that ammount from ptc sites but you could be lucky from tier one countries to earn a good ammount from surveys.But there are some good ptc sites that have some multiple working areas.So you can work on such and i can recommend a few.You can also leverage or take advantage of their advertising section to get some leads or traffic more especially those that have geo targeted traffic.

Yeah that's right, mostly legit sites gets covered up by scammers. But we are here to try provide people as much legit sites we know.
This is why this forum is for.
This forum, BMF, forumcoin, in fact all purpose of forums is to discuss about legit way of making money. And they expose scamming ones out, through adequate reviews/research made about them. Forums don't allow their members to be swallowed by scamming sites.

All my time spent with PTC sites, clicking around their ads, never gained me up to $0.30 a day. I don't know why one can't make up to at least $0.50 from those ads we click on. Which PTC sites you think can reward you, up to that $0.50 a day clicking on ads via their platform??
Unfortunately ptc never pays high enough to get 0.50$ per day. But there are certain websites by which you can earn 0.5 per day or even more. But the tasks are bit more than just clicking the ads.

Unfortunately ptc never pays high enough to get 0.50$ per day. But there are certain websites by which you can earn 0.5 per day or even more. But the tasks are bit more than just clicking the ads.
Okay, can you list those sites here, or even create a thread on them in this forum. You never know, who might gain through it. One here, might find it useful and profitable. He or she can decide adding it to the list of his income stream online.

There are only 8 to 12 ads per day i receive in a day. I only made 3$ in 8 months and that was quite hi
Okay, can you list those sites here, or even create a thread on them in this forum. You never know, who might gain through it. One here, might find it useful and profitable. He or she can decide adding it to the list of his income stream online.
I have created a thread here about an idle earning website today. I am new to this platform and not used to it yet. But soon i will start creating details thread about each of them i tried and tested.
here are the rates in full detail
Your clicks​
Commissions from
Direct Referrals
Commissions from
Rented Referrals
StandardGoldenStandardGoldenStandardGolden
Extended Exposure$0.015$0.020$0.0050$0.0100$0.0100$0.0200
Standard Exposure$0.010$0.010$0.0050$0.0100$0.0050$0.0100
Fixed Advertisements$0.001$0.010$0.0005$0.0050$0.0050$0.0100
also, golden membership costs 70$ a year.

There are only 8 to 12 ads per day i receive in a day. I only made 3$ in 8 months and that was quite hi

I have created a thread here about an idle earning website today. I am new to this platform and not used to it yet. But soon i will start creating details thread about each of them i tried and tested.
The first PTC site on the chart is profitable than others. Because the pay rate is a little bit higher than others. Valued at $0.01 per ad click, then when using a premium pack membership the value is $0.02 their about. The earning is okay, compared to the below ones.

Yea , With Neobux i've managed to make 1$ a day, it takes some time depending on the strategies you take to approach, but it is achievable and maintainable really, and you can even score higher than that, its just i'm taking it easy and consistent as i made no initial investment.
how you people manage to get such a high rate. In my country i only get 8 to 12 ads per day on neobux and that too of 0.0001$ each

I don't know that PTC sites are real. Some are not really convincing. Although, I've tried one before but never yield anything for me. I am still working on getting more platform where I can get my earnings from PTC daily.

I don't know that PTC sites are real. Some are not really convincing. Although, I've tried one before but never yield anything for me. I am still working on getting more platform where I can get my earnings from PTC daily.
Then try this neobux they're talking about now. Their are host of legit PTC sites, that pays that extra beermoney for click on ads, and rolling faucet. You can try http://coinpayu.com or http://cointiply.com this two sites are legit ones, still paying up till date. I have received payment countless times from them, and I'm still collecting from them.

All my time spent with PTC sites, clicking around their ads, never gained me up to $0.30 a day. I don't know why one can't make up to at least $0.50 from those ads we click on. Which PTC sites you think can reward you, up to that $0.50 a day clicking on ads via their platform??
There is no paid to click site that will allow a free member to earn up to 0.50 dollars per day. Maybe some one can make that amount by having a lot of active referrals or by upgrading (which is mostly not profitable)

There is no paid to click site that will allow a free member to earn up to 0.50 dollars per day. Maybe some one can make that amount by having a lot of active referrals or by upgrading (which is mostly not profitable)
Even when one upgrade his or her membership to a premium pack account, it isn't possible also. They pay us peanut for the time consuming in their website. PTC/FAUCET sites are well adrift now, to give you something meaningful online.

Even when one upgrade his or her membership to a premium pack account, it isn't possible also. They pay us peanut for the time consuming in their website. PTC/FAUCET sites are well adrift now, to give you something meaningful online.
Even somethings those that upgrade or buy referrals from the paid to click sites always make double loses as they waste their time and their earnings cannot even cater for the cost they incurred.

Neubux and start click but u must pay membership then j can get 0.02 by one click and u can get more than 60 ads so u can get but not in free way
Money can make money
In free way its be hard and u need refferls program to can get minimum to withdraw from any ptc
Happy new year bro 😘hope u can get my words ❤️🎉

Please can someone tell me more about PTC I would like to earn from it as well
PTC is simply paid to click ads, you will be paid per ad you clicked on. Their are many PTC sites you can work from. Visit ,http://cointiply.com/r/5ogv5 http;//coinpayu.com etc. This are the ptc/faucet sites I use to collect satoshis.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back