What's new

Is their any ptc site you can make up to $0.50 a day with??

This is of course the much smart and a much cheaper option with the least amount of risk. There is however good profit that is involved in lending out your cryptocurrency. So instead of borrowing the crypto with an exorbitant interest rate, you lend out your cryptocurrency. There's one side that I have used before that has done this and they offer up to 18% per month on your investment in which you are lending it to other users. It is very similar to a fixed deposit.
That's a good investment too, to start with. Lending your Cryptocurrency to other users that intends using it for other purposes is a lucrative one. Imagine the reward, the exuberant reward that will come from it, when you start lending it for the amount you quoted.

That's a good investment too, to start with. Lending your Cryptocurrency to other users that intends using it for other purposes is a lucrative one. Imagine the reward, the exuberant reward that will come from it, when you start lending it for the amount you quoted.
Yes this would mean that within a year you would have tripled your investment and this can be a very good way in order to try and reach the level of one bitcoin much faster from your earnings. The thing that worries me with sites like this however is that they can close at any time and if they do, then you have made a huge loss, which is scary. What are your thoughts on that? The site has been active for over a year now.. Think it is considered good to last that long?

Yes this would mean that within a year you would have tripled your investment and this can be a very good way in order to try and reach the level of one bitcoin much faster from your earnings. The thing that worries me with sites like this however is that they can close at any time and if they do, then you have made a huge loss, which is scary. What are your thoughts on that? The site has been active for over a year now.. Think it is considered good to last that long?
That's why you need to find a legit exchanger platform to do such lending with. You don't lend your hard earned Cryptocurrency just like that. The exchange platform you are operating under, will help you secure your investment. All you need to do, lock your Cryptocurrency for sometime and the wallet will pay you based on the duration you locked your coins up to.

Bro it's at your own risks, so be wise, I don't really think that there is any ptc sites that can pay you 1 $ a day it's possible although some of them can offer you one dollar, you will see it from your dashboard but when it's time to withdraw you will now come argree on what we said concerning ptc sites

I also did not have the opportunity to earn 0.50 a day. I understand that there are ways and it is when you buy a premium membership. I have read that on the Star Clicks site, you can earn with the silver membership $ 5 ($ 0.01 per click) and with the gold membership $ 7.50 ($ 0.02 per click), in both cases with all available ads. I'm on the site, but I don't earn that amount, only earned $ 0.01 per click but with limited ads a total of 11 ads per day.s
Since your time in starclick have you wirhdrawn since then at least you were able to subscribe for the gold membership package have you withdrawn since you you strtted so i can know the next step for that site

Since your time in starclick have you wirhdrawn since then at least you were able to subscribe for the gold membership package have you withdrawn since you you strtted so i can know the next step for that site
No, so far I have not requested payment, nor have I purchased a membership since I had a conversation with a friend on the site, and she told me that it was not much difference in profit. She stood patiently until she completed the threshold and requested her payment.

All my time spent with PTC sites, clicking around their ads, never gained me up to $0.30 a day. I don't know why one can't make up to at least $0.50 from those ads we click on. Which PTC sites you think can reward you, up to that $0.50 a day clicking on ads via their platform??
I think the best to do for now is to send a mail to all the platform that we earn from for now,to please do something about their earnings so we could be on their site or platform longer and keep earning as well. Because most of the new sites that claimed to be paying were just full of scam,so I guess we should all stick to the old one we are already into.

I don't really do paid to click websites. Most of them to me is just a waste of time. They end up giving you what doesn't worth your time. I hope there will be laws against this act so that the exploitation can be checked.

All my time spent with PTC sites, clicking around their ads, never gained me up to $0.30 a day. I don't know why one can't make up to at least $0.50 from those ads we click on. Which PTC sites you think can reward you, up to that $0.50 a day clicking on ads via their platform??
most of the Ptc sites are not really encouraging , all I do is work all day and nothing to show for it, imagine getting $0.10 in a pct sites per day after working for hours, I had to quit most of them because its a waste of time and data.

No, so far I have not requested payment, nor have I purchased a membership since I had a conversation with a friend on the site, and she told me that it was not much difference in profit. She stood patiently until she completed the threshold and requested her payment.
Hmm so was the payment given or you meant the amount of time and her profit is not same!
Just Curious to know because sometimes i do forget to click but if i'm encouraged with previous withdraw i know i will always remember..

Hmm so was the payment given or you meant the amount of time and her profit is not same!
Just Curious to know because sometimes i do forget to click but if i'm encouraged with previous withdraw i know i will always remember..
Yes, the girl did indeed receive the amount of her payment. She took her time until she reached the threshold and requested her payment. I hope at some point to complete the amount and request my payment, and then I will forget about the site since it is very difficult to reach the threshold.

most of the Ptc sites are not really encouraging , all I do is work all day and nothing to show for it, imagine getting $0.10 in a pct sites per day after working for hours, I had to quit most of them because its a waste of time and data.
yes i agree with you that most of the Ptc sites are not really encouraging because they pay very less or users cant reach the minimum withdrawal amount and site goes to scam or they stop those account which are near to withdrawal.. i have been face this situation so i don't like PTC sites

I think the best to do for now is to send a mail to all the platform that we earn from for now,to please do something about their earnings so we could be on their site or platform longer and keep earning as well. Because most of the new sites that claimed to be paying were just full of scam,so I guess we should all stick to the old one we are already into.
Laughs, you you're funny dear, if that will be possible it will be nice. But remember all this income site owners are also looking for their own gain, so they'll favour what suits them well to offer to members.

IMO your time spent on the PTC sites could be better used in creating a website with quality content on something that interests you and get traffic naturally and earn money from either ads or other affiliate ways.

Actually, you can make more than $0.50 on paid to click websites if you invest in paid to click website. I am making some money because I have invested some money in a paid to click website. However, i usually do not advise people to invest money in paid to click websites even though I have myself invested money in paid to click programs. This is because such paid to click websites usually turn into a scam sooner.

This platform happens to be where I came to see where you can earn such amount of money within a short period of time but look at things now it is not possible anymore and I'm not sure there are no other sites that can pay you that amount of money in a day.

Serpclix can earn one such amount in a day if the person resides in the top tier country. Cointiply at times reward such high amount kr more than, if you're from top tier country accessing surveys.

If you were able to be making $0.30 a day from the PTC platforms you were able to join, then you can even make more if you add as many similar type of platforms as the one you're earning such amounts from as well then. So long as they're legit

It is not a easy thing to thnk you can make this amount from any paid to click platform out there. Paid to click platforms that be paying you $0.002 per click that will take you years to reach even $1 before you can cash out. Is it really worth it?

You can make up to 50 cent a day on most paid to click website especially when you upgrade on your kind of membership full stop in fact you can make up to $5 on some of them when you upgrade your account with them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back