What's new

Is their any ptc site you can make up to $0.50 a day with??

If you wanna discover promising and potential rising coin visit coinmarketcap today. There, you will get all updates you needed in life to get going. Their are surplus coins to consider in their platform, both new and old.
Thank you for this. I will be sure to check them out and keep up to date with this site so that I can be informed of the new coin as well. Sometimes even investing as little as a dollar into a coin can have big rewards in the future if the value increases like the Bitcoin and altcoins that we are seeing today. It is risk but that is the nature of crypto. Hopefully what you lose in one coin you make up in another.

Thank you for this. I will be sure to check them out and keep up to date with this site so that I can be informed of the new coin as well. Sometimes even investing as little as a dollar into a coin can have big rewards in the future if the value increases like the Bitcoin and altcoins that we are seeing today. It is risk but that is the nature of crypto. Hopefully what you lose in one coin you make up in another.
Yeah, you can access it anytime, investing on both altcoins and Bitcoin is a nice option. Any investment any one makes around one or two coins can have a great impact tomorrow, it is better to invest on many of them hoping to get returns in a given duration of time.

Yeah, you can access it anytime, investing on both altcoins and Bitcoin is a nice option. Any investment any one makes around one or two coins can have a great impact tomorrow, it is better to invest on many of them hoping to get returns in a given duration of time.
Yeah. Another way to 'invest' in a coin without actually having to buy the coin physically when you see it being listed on the market, is if you make use of for example the airdrops that are leased. Sometimes for promoting a coin you can get a pretty high and reasonable amount of funds in that crypto, and then you can save that for a later point. There are many scam airdrops though but since you are getting it for free it makes sense to rather claim them.

Yeah. Another way to 'invest' in a coin without actually having to buy the coin physically when you see it being listed on the market, is if you make use of for example the airdrops that are leased. Sometimes for promoting a coin you can get a pretty high and reasonable amount of funds in that crypto, and then you can save that for a later point. There are many scam airdrops though but since you are getting it for free it makes sense to rather claim them.
Okay, that's also a nice way to rack up future coins and continuously mining it to grow bigger. Cos no one knows how the futures of those coins will turn out to be. That's why I keep mining my PI coin, with a view that PI will come live soon.

Okay, that's also a nice way to rack up future coins and continuously mining it to grow bigger. Cos no one knows how the futures of those coins will turn out to be. That's why I keep mining my PI coin, with a view that PI will come live soon.
Yes I have seen that there was a thread that was created on this forum where the Pi core team is looking to create a wallet for the coin. This could be a very good thing for the Pi users that are mining the coin because it could mean that the coin is likely to be listed on the exchange in the near future which would be great for you guys.

Yes I have seen that there was a thread that was created on this forum where the Pi core team is looking to create a wallet for the coin. This could be a very good thing for the Pi users that are mining the coin because it could mean that the coin is likely to be listed on the exchange in the near future which would be great for you guys.
Sure, that's my prayer that pi coin get listed on those exchange platforms so that we gonna smile too, like those previous people that smiled greatly when Bitcoin rose high after they've mined plenty of the coin.

Sure, that's my prayer that pi coin get listed on those exchange platforms so that we gonna smile too, like those previous people that smiled greatly when Bitcoin rose high after they've mined plenty of the coin.
Yes, I have heard that many people are promoting the coin. It would probably be best to hold the coin for a long period of time so that you can get the maximum benefit from the coin value as well. If one exchange lists it, chances are that it will start a chain reaction and more and more of the exchanges will list it as well which will really help in its value by increasing it demand.

Yes, I have heard that many people are promoting the coin. It would probably be best to hold the coin for a long period of time so that you can get the maximum benefit from the coin value as well. If one exchange lists it, chances are that it will start a chain reaction and more and more of the exchanges will list it as well which will really help in its value by increasing it demand.
That's true, and not only listed by yobit, but centralized by other exchange platforms too. That will enable you to track down its current value and read updates about what's going on around it. In order to make your own profit by holding it.

That's true, and not only listed by yobit, but centralized by other exchange platforms too. That will enable you to track down its current value and read updates about what's going on around it. In order to make your own profit by holding it.
Yes I think that some of the best exchanges to list a coin in the terms of marketing the coin is probably going to be the exchanges that are most common among people such as Coinbase and the binance exchange. I think that if those had to list the coin that there will be a real benefit in this usage and also people will have a level of confidence in the coin that may help the coin in developing a bright future as well.

Yes I think that some of the best exchanges to list a coin in the terms of marketing the coin is probably going to be the exchanges that are most common among people such as Coinbase and the binance exchange. I think that if those had to list the coin that there will be a real benefit in this usage and also people will have a level of confidence in the coin that may help the coin in developing a bright future as well.
That's true, any coins you see via coinbase and Binance exchange are all legit and are tradable. If you keep an eye on them, you gonna notice the one with good potential to rise and make you that profit end product you are looking for.

That's true, any coins you see via coinbase and Binance exchange are all legit and are tradable. If you keep an eye on them, you gonna notice the one with good potential to rise and make you that profit end product you are looking for.
The one thing that really interested me when I saw the binance exchange though was the fact that the offer loans on the site as well. I wonder how that works because now that I look at it, I am not sure if there is any collateral for the loan and there are many that enter exchanges with falsified information, so how will they be held accountable for the loan that is given out by the exchange? Have you seen this feature on Binance before?

I experienced this kind things of PTC, I have tried many PTC but I was not able to achieve a 20 parday on a each PTC, this made me fade up on them, I can see that it's possible to buy membership like silver or gold that will increase my earning but I doubt it.

The one thing that really interested me when I saw the binance exchange though was the fact that the offer loans on the site as well. I wonder how that works because now that I look at it, I am not sure if there is any collateral for the loan and there are many that enter exchanges with falsified information, so how will they be held accountable for the loan that is given out by the exchange? Have you seen this feature on Binance before?
Binace can never give out loan unnecessarily without having collateral for that. Or given out loans with out having ones personal infirmation that link to his or her bank verification number. They will track down any one that tries to check the system. The last time I tried to take such loan I was asked for a collateral of Bitcoin.

Binace can never give out loan unnecessarily without having collateral for that. Or given out loans with out having ones personal infirmation that link to his or her bank verification number. They will track down any one that tries to check the system. The last time I tried to take such loan I was asked for a collateral of Bitcoin.
It makes sense to have a collateral. When I joined the exchange they were constantly asking if I needed a loan to trade as I had not put in any funds, and when I saw that they're a loan option, it made me think of the risk of lending crypto. The risk is very high with lending because there is no guarantee that you will be paid back. However, if they are taking these precautions then I am sure that they must have a good loan system.

It makes sense to have a collateral. When I joined the exchange they were constantly asking if I needed a loan to trade as I had not put in any funds, and when I saw that they're a loan option, it made me think of the risk of lending crypto. The risk is very high with lending because there is no guarantee that you will be paid back. However, if they are taking these precautions then I am sure that they must have a good loan system.
Sure, their must be a way to repay the outstanding loans one borrowed from their platform. I have condemned borrowing from such financial institutions based on the repayment interest, I don't want to see myself paying very high interest fee, for loans I don't really know if I'll make dividends of my own.

Sure, their must be a way to repay the outstanding loans one borrowed from their platform. I have condemned borrowing from such financial institutions based on the repayment interest, I don't want to see myself paying very high interest fee, for loans I don't really know if I'll make dividends of my own.
Interest rates on these loan repayments are exceptionally high and many people seem to realize that, however I think that when it comes to the markets they also feel that they can trade and make more than enough to cover the loan repayments and this is the worst approach to have to interest on loans and trading because you are putting yourself deeper and deeper into debt.

Interest rates on these loan repayments are exceptionally high and many people seem to realize that, however I think that when it comes to the markets they also feel that they can trade and make more than enough to cover the loan repayments and this is the worst approach to have to interest on loans and trading because you are putting yourself deeper and deeper into debt.
That is true, I never loved to take one from any money lending institutions, be it bank or from government. Cos I know the repayment interest is too high to make over. I prefer saving up from what I earn from online and offline till it reaches what I want to start up.

The first PTC site I used on the chart was profitable than other, because the pay rate was little bit higher than others, so them paid per ads on click and them still have other site where you can visit.

The first PTC site I used on the chart was profitable than other, because the pay rate was little bit higher than others, so them paid per ads on click and them still have other site where you can visit.
Interesting that the ptc site you are using pays relatively higher, and you enjoy using it to earn some extra bucks. You didn't mention the ptc/faucet site so other people can work and earn with you too.

That is true, I never loved to take one from any money lending institutions, be it bank or from government. Cos I know the repayment interest is too high to make over. I prefer saving up from what I earn from online and offline till it reaches what I want to start up.
This is of course the much smart and a much cheaper option with the least amount of risk. There is however good profit that is involved in lending out your cryptocurrency. So instead of borrowing the crypto with an exorbitant interest rate, you lend out your cryptocurrency. There's one side that I have used before that has done this and they offer up to 18% per month on your investment in which you are lending it to other users. It is very similar to a fixed deposit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back