What's new

Is their any ptc site you can make up to $0.50 a day with??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
All my time spent with PTC sites, clicking around their ads, never gained me up to $0.30 a day. I don't know why one can't make up to at least $0.50 from those ads we click on. Which PTC sites you think can reward you, up to that $0.50 a day clicking on ads via their platform??

I also did not have the opportunity to earn 0.50 a day. I understand that there are ways and it is when you buy a premium membership. I have read that on the Star Clicks site, you can earn with the silver membership $ 5 ($ 0.01 per click) and with the gold membership $ 7.50 ($ 0.02 per click), in both cases with all available ads. I'm on the site, but I don't earn that amount, only earned $ 0.01 per click but with limited ads a total of 11 ads per day.

Yea , With Neobux i've managed to make 1$ a day, it takes some time depending on the strategies you take to approach, but it is achievable and maintainable really, and you can even score higher than that, its just i'm taking it easy and consistent as i made no initial investment.

I also did not have the opportunity to earn 0.50 a day. I understand that there are ways and it is when you buy a premium membership. I have read that on the Star Clicks site, you can earn with the silver membership $ 5 ($ 0.01 per click) and with the gold membership $ 7.50 ($ 0.02 per click), in both cases with all available ads. I'm on the site, but I don't earn that amount, only earned $ 0.01 per click but with limited ads a total of 11 ads per day.
Interesting experience you shared here, i know. That it is very hard for one to make that amount through PTC sites, with free account. Even with premium membership account, it's not still easy. How much have you gained since your time with starclix??

Interesting experience you shared here, i know. That it is very hard for one to make that amount through PTC sites, with free account. Even with premium membership account, it's not still easy. How much have you gained since your time with starclix??
Since I started I have already accumulated $ 18, the minimum to request payment is $ 50. I was tempted to buy the membership, but someone posted in a thread lamenting that even after buying a membership, I had not reached the threshold. As it is, once a day and I don't spend more than 5 minutes, I stay there, little by little.

Since I started I have already accumulated $ 18, the minimum to request payment is $ 50. I was tempted to buy the membership, but someone posted in a thread lamenting that even after buying a membership, I had not reached the threshold. As it is, once a day and I don't spend more than 5 minutes, I stay there, little by little.
That's a very high payment threshold. It's not easy making money just with the ads PTC sites pay.

How long did it take before you made the $18?

All my time spent with PTC sites, clicking around their ads, never gained me up to $0.30 a day. I don't know why one can't make up to at least $0.50 from those ads we click on. Which PTC sites you think can reward you, up to that $0.50 a day clicking on ads via their platform??
I doubt it, amount paid by PTC site are so small the instead paying for task in dollars, they with points you can convert.
After clicking for days, when you finally convert the point it will amount to fractions of cent.

That's a very high payment threshold. It's not easy making money just with the ads PTC sites pay.

How long did it take before you made the $18?
Give an exact date, it would be a lie, I entered the account and the registration date does not appear, I think between 5 or 6 months. When I least expect it, I complete the minimum and will not return to the site. For now I will not give up, I will reach the threshold. That is why I mentioned that there are times when I want to buy the membership, but it discourages me from reading other cases and I give up on the idea of buying it.

Give an exact date, it would be a lie, I entered the account and the registration date does not appear, I think between 5 or 6 months. When I least expect it, I complete the minimum and will not return to the site. For now I will not give up, I will reach the threshold. That is why I mentioned that there are times when I want to buy the membership, but it discourages me from reading other cases and I give up on the idea of buying it.
At this rate , it will take about a year or a year and half to reach withdrawal threshold.

Not too bad, since it's not hardwork. It will be worth trying.

I don't know of any paid to click site that you can actually make 0. 5 dollars a day but well since we have a lot of people in this forum I'm also waiting to hear from others as I'm willing to learn also from others but anyone that is commenting must make sure the site he is talking about is legit and is still paying presently, with this that is how people will learn and make money online, please only legit site should be posted here to avoid scam

I tried starclick this morning what I got was depressing, i believe most ptc sites want you to upgrade to other services than just using the free ones. That way they make and you also share from it. If you continue in the free services your clicks are limited which won't earn you much.

Yea , With Neobux i've managed to make 1$ a day, it takes some time depending on the strategies you take to approach, but it is achievable and maintainable really, and you can even score higher than that, its just i'm taking it easy and consistent as i made no initial investment.
I made a 5$ investment just because it wasn't that much, and I knew I'd be able to at least cash out most of it in the end anyway, so I rented some referrals. I think I recycled most of them too quickly and ended up with a loss in the end. Basically, where I'm getting at is mind sharing your strategies?

I made a 5$ investment just because it wasn't that much, and I knew I'd be able to at least cash out most of it in the end anyway, so I rented some referrals. I think I recycled most of them too quickly and ended up with a loss in the end. Basically, where I'm getting at is mind sharing your strategies?
how many referrals did you rent initially? and how much did they return? referrals are assigned to people based on their activity in the past 5 days for Regular users , and in most cases there could be a referral that wouldn't click everyday but still be profitable, it really depends on how much you spent to rent them and how much you expect them to return on average, you can't just rent them and just wait then recycle

Interesting, that you're earning from starclicks. I was thinking one can only earn through starclicks when he owns a blog site, and past those starclicks banners to his or her site interface to generate traffic for the site!!

how many referrals did you rent initially? and how much did they return? referrals are assigned to people based on their activity in the past 5 days for Regular users , and in most cases there could be a referral that wouldn't click everyday but still be profitable, it really depends on how much you spent to rent them and how much you expect them to return on average, you can't just rent them and just wait then recycle
I initially rented 20 and another 5 later on and basically recycled any that had an average below around 1.8, which I guess was a pretty high standard since I went down from 5$ to 3$.

I don't know about any ptc sites to earn 0.5$ per day but in this forum you can definitely make about 2-3$ per day if you work hard . So why you need that. Also you are an old member why would you move out from this fantastic forum.

I don't know about any ptc sites to earn 0.5$ per day but in this forum you can definitely make about 2-3$ per day if you work hard . So why you need that. Also you are an old member why would you move out from this fantastic forum.
Lol, my friend at BMF, I'm not quitting this forum for anything. I just want to add good PTC site to my side hustle site online. I love working on different sites to earn some fair share of money.

I initially rented 20 and another 5 later on and basically recycled any that had an average below around 1.8, which I guess was a pretty high standard since I went down from 5$ to 3$.
Renting 20 people out of the box without really understanding how it works is kind of weird, no wonder it was off to a bad start , rentals provide 4 clicks per day , and their click values a little bit more than yours, now giving the example of a rental that only clicked 14 days out of the whole 30 month, you'd have returned your investment price and gained a little bit more, i have no idea what was the situation when you recycled them, and who was active and who was not , and whether you recycled them in bulk or not , but yeah its more clear now that it was a bad strategy, more like no strategy at all

You can earn up to $0.02 per ad that you view and up to $0.01 per referral click. Neobux pays daily over 100K$ to their

You can earn up to $0.02 per ad that you view and up to $0.01 per referral click. Neobux pays daily over 100K$ to their
You didn't complete your writing, I was hoping you detail all about neobux and their payment rate per ad view. I was seeing something benefiting in your post before you stopped halfway. Can you please help me complete what you were detailing about neobux??

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back