What's new

Is the business of selling and buying used computers profitable ?

That's true, location really matters alot when you comes to opening a business you have to consider the location first before thinking about to start up business, because this kind of business really need a good location in order to make it.
It is extremely important to consider location because this is what will cart in more money for you but if there is no good location, it will be extremely difficult to make money.

It is extremely important to consider location because this is what will cart in more money for you but if there is no good location, it will be extremely difficult to make money.
Of course, location is very important when it comes running a business, because without location it can be difficult to have customers, that is why it is very good to look for a good location before going into business.

Actually I can say that there is no any business that is not profitable at all, it is what you know that will make you to be successful that is why you have to be curious to know more.

Of course, location is very important when it comes running a business, because without location it can be difficult to have customers, that is why it is very good to look for a good location before going into business.

I think that location is important, especially when it comes to a business like selling computers. You need to have a business at a public area where people are attracted to your products.

I think that location is important, especially when it comes to a business like selling computers. You need to have a business at a public area where people are attracted to your products.
If you have a very good location for this type of business, you will definitely smile to the bank because sales would come and you will record high turnover very quickly.

I think this depends on where you are Coming from, but in my area such kinds of business are very lucrative especially if you know what you are doing, I'll advise you to give it a shot.

All businesses that one has passion and plans for it is profitable except when you do not run the business well or do it in the right location that will make people patronise you.

All businesses that one has passion and plans for it is profitable except when you do not run the business well or do it in the right location that will make people patronise you.
That is right. All businesses have the potential for profitability if only you put in the right effort and resources. As long as you have passion in something, all you need is skills, effort and capital to make it successful.

I think this depends on where you are Coming from, but in my area such kinds of business are very lucrative especially if you know what you are doing, I'll advise you to give it a shot.
You are right bro, if you are coming from a place where there's a high demand of those kinds of things you can be able to earn money,but if there's no demand I don't think you can earn a dime.

You are right bro, if you are coming from a place where there's a high demand of those kinds of things you can be able to earn money,but if there's no demand I don't think you can earn a dime.
Yes you are also right aswell, having a good location to start up this kind of business is very important, if you have a good business location it will help a lot.

That is right. All businesses have the potential for profitability if only you put in the right effort and resources. As long as you have passion in something, all you need is skills, effort and capital to make it successful.
Yeah, one thing every one want to run a business should know that he or she needs to have knowledge and understanding regarding such business and give it time.

Yes you are also right aswell, having a good location to start up this kind of business is very important, if you have a good business location it will help a lot.
If you don't have a good business location all you do is in vain, a lot of people don't get this right, you need to have the necessary tools that will help in your success.

If you don't have a good business location all you do is in vain, a lot of people don't get this right, you need to have the necessary tools that will help in your success.
Yes I agree, having a good business location will help, if you know what you are doing and also if you have a good knowledge on the business you can earn money from it.

I usually see people who advertise this kind of services on Facebook and I think they get a lot of patronage. There are people who cannot afford the new ones and they prefer buying the used ones.

I usually see people who advertise this kind of services on Facebook and I think they get a lot of patronage. There are people who cannot afford the new ones and they prefer buying the used ones.
That is it, one need to start from somewhere before his or her business will be well known and patronising such person will not be a much problem because he will put his or her full details.

Yes, I have seen them aswell, if you want to earn money from your business you need to have a social media accounts,it will help you a lot especially in terms of advertising your products.

That is it, one need to start from somewhere before his or her business will be well known and patronising such person will not be a much problem because he will put his or her full details.
It is not a problem at all. we have a local marketplace on Facebook where people who wants to sell their fairly used products will list it. There are a lot of people selling gadgets there.

Yes I agree, having a good business location will help, if you know what you are doing and also if you have a good knowledge on the business you can earn money from it.
Yes, but that's not enough in other to start up a successful business, if you want to succeed in your business you need to have a good plans towards it.

Yes, but that's not enough in other to start up a successful business, if you want to succeed in your business you need to have a good plans towards it.
They say if you fail to plan you have planned to fail, you have to have a good plan just like you said, if you want to have a successful business you need to be deciplined aswell.

It is not a problem at all. we have a local marketplace on Facebook where people who wants to sell their fairly used products will list it. There are a lot of people selling gadgets there.
That market place is not being used as expected though , alot are not very comfortable with buying stuff by that platform. Perhaps It basically due to the fact that it appears odd.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back