What's new

Is the business of selling and buying used computers profitable ?

The used computers are always cheap and that's why most people would love to patronize people that are selling such items, specially it will strive in the lower tier countries.

It is true that there are lots of people who are making money through this means because selling used computers is a very lucrative investment and you could buy in small amount and sell in huge amount.
They often get this particular items for a small amount of money from wherever they're buying it and they will refurbish it and repair it to sell at higher amount in order to rake in more profit.

They often get this particular items for a small amount of money from wherever they're buying it and they will refurbish it and repair it to sell at higher amount in order to rake in more profit.
I'm still looking for an avenue to explore this type of business for me to make more profit . If I could get some information on where they are normally buying these items at very low price, it will be very wonderful.

I'm still looking for an avenue to explore this type of business for me to make more profit . If I could get some information on where they are normally buying these items at very low price, it will be very wonderful.
Same thing is applicable to me because I am also looking for ways at which I can gain such opportunities because I learnt that people can make about two times the amount that you used in investing in this type of business which is reasonable.

Same thing is applicable to me because I am also looking for ways at which I can gain such opportunities because I learnt that people can make about two times the amount that you used in investing in this type of business which is reasonable.
It is important to understand that you can only venture into this type of business if you have an experience on how to repair computers because most of those computers must have developed one or two faults.

It is important to understand that you can only venture into this type of business if you have an experience on how to repair computers because most of those computers must have developed one or two faults.
It is true that most of the computers purchased in such condition must have developed fault and it'll be economical to have an experience on how to repair such computers so that you can spend less and enhance your profitability in the Enterprise.

It is true that most of the computers purchased in such condition must have developed fault and it'll be economical to have an experience on how to repair such computers so that you can spend less and enhance your profitability in the Enterprise.
Anyone who wants to rove into such investment must ensure to incorporate economical means so that he will minimise expenses in order to enhance the profit that you're going to make.

Anyone who wants to rove into such investment must ensure to incorporate economical means so that he will minimise expenses in order to enhance the profit that you're going to make.
Placing priority on the amount of money you going to spend to repair these items is pivotal because you must ensure you estimate the amount of money you are going to spend to repair and the amount you are going to sell it in order to estimate the total profit from the business.

Placing priority on the amount of money you going to spend to repair these items is pivotal because you must ensure you estimate the amount of money you are going to spend to repair and the amount you are going to sell it in order to estimate the total profit from the business.
I wouldn't agree less with your submission because it is very important to ensure that you have enough experience on the business before you will start to invest in order to prevent losses.

The used computers are always cheap and that's why most people would love to patronize people that are selling such items, specially it will strive in the lower tier countries.

It is true that there are lots of people who are making money through this means because selling used computers is a very lucrative investment and you could buy in small amount and sell in huge amount.
Yeah, the affordability is the major reason a lot of people will patronize such a business. So many people are so patronising in this part of the world. I think it is a good business to look at.

The selling of used computers could be very lucrative if you understand the trade because you must be able to conduct proper research and understand the profitability that is involved before you could determine if it is a lucrative business or not.
That's true, but if you are not used to this kind of business you are not going to earn a decent amount of money from it, you need a lot of things before you can make it in this kinds of business.

It is very profitable. There are many people put there who do not have anougj money of buying a new computer so the always go for the old one. People now buy used gadgets very well.

I know couple of people who are making a huge amount of money from selling used computers and it has become a stable source of income for them and it is really enjoyable and admirable. Enterprise.
If you have a very good location where you have alot of customers partronizing the business, it would be a very smooth adventure . But it is not always like that at the beginning.

The business of selling used computers, is not bad at all but it's very risky I can't deny such fact because there maybe a time that you will be supplied with those products that are not needed by the people and the market will not move.

The business of selling used computers, is not bad at all but it's very risky I can't deny such fact because there maybe a time that you will be supplied with those products that are not needed by the people and the market will not move.
I don't seem to understand your statement and I think I'm going to disagree with your assertion if I get you right because there is no way you're going to order for goods that you do not need.

I don't seem to understand your statement and I think I'm going to disagree with your assertion if I get you right because there is no way you're going to order for goods that you do not need.
It is important for each and every business owners not to buy goods that will not trigger huge sales and that is why you must understand the intricacies of the business before you proceed into one.

It is important for each and every business owners not to buy goods that will not trigger huge sales and that is why you must understand the intricacies of the business before you proceed into one.
You want to make sure that you will buy computers that people will buy so that you will not waste your money on buying used computers that will not pique the interest of the customers.

You want to make sure that you will buy computers that people will buy so that you will not waste your money on buying used computers that will not pique the interest of the customers.
Before purchasing the computers, you should look for specifications that people use mostly in your locality and the ones that will fit the budget of most of the people in your area. I think if you take these factors into consideration, it will work out well.

This kind of business is actually a nice one, buying and selling used computer is actually a lucrative business depending how you you want to start the business, what matters alot is location because is very important when it comes business.

This kind of business is actually a nice one, buying and selling used computer is actually a lucrative business depending how you you want to start the business, what matters alot is location because is very important when it comes business.
The location of the business play a pivotal role and it is phenomenal if you want to establish this type of business . If you're able to get good location, the business will definitely pay off.

The location of the business play a pivotal role and it is phenomenal if you want to establish this type of business . If you're able to get good location, the business will definitely pay off.
That's true, location really matters alot when you comes to opening a business you have to consider the location first before thinking about to start up business, because this kind of business really need a good location in order to make it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back