What's new

Is the business of selling and buying used computers profitable ?

I usually see people who advertise this kind of services on Facebook and I think they get a lot of patronage. There are people who cannot afford the new ones and they prefer buying the used ones.
It is very correct that you will come across a sizable number of them on Facebook marketplace because that is where you will see tons of them selling used laptops.

Yeah, one thing every one want to run a business should know that he or she needs to have knowledge and understanding regarding such business and give it time.
That's just the truth sir, if you have the knowledge even if you are not earning money from it, it's just a matter of time, knowledge is just like a future investment .

That market place is not being used as expected though , alot are not very comfortable with buying stuff by that platform. Perhaps It basically due to the fact that it appears odd.
Most people are very much comfortable buying things there and the fact that a lot of people are active there proves that. You just have to make sure that the person you are dealing with is transparent and you are good to go.

Actually the business of buying and selling of used computers can be very lucrative sometimes but it depends on the needs for such kind of goods in a particular location.

Starting a business based on the needs of the people or customers, is very important.

Actually the business of buying and selling of used computers can be very lucrative sometimes but it depends on the needs for such kind of goods in a particular location.

Starting a business based on the needs of the people or customers, is very important.
That's exactly what I'm about to say it depends on the demand, if people are demanding for it you can decide to give them what they want, this is a lucrative way to earn money.

That's exactly what I'm about to say it depends on the demand, if people are demanding for it you can decide to give them what they want, this is a lucrative way to earn money.
The demand also has to do with the location where the business is located because if you have a very good location,.there's definitely going to be a high demand for the goods.

It can be profitable depending on the area that you want to set up the business. That's kind of business can sell well in a rural and urban area mixed together.

It can be profitable depending on the area that you want to set up the business. That's kind of business can sell well in a rural and urban area mixed together.
I understand your point very well because location is very important whenever you are engaging in such enterprise because location will help the business grow very quickly.

Actually I can say that there is no any business that is not profitable at all, it is what you know that will make you to be successful that is why you have to be curious to know more.
Actually almost all business are successful both online and offline the success only depends on how you are willing and ready to sacrifice your best for the achievements of your goals.

The demand also has to do with the location where the business is located because if you have a very good location,.there's definitely going to be a high demand for the goods.
Exactly, if you have the right business location you are going to earn a considerable amount of money from it , but on the contrary you are not going to earn a dime if you don't know what you are doing.

Not me but me sister tried to do it at summer holidays, but i'm not US citizen and in my country this business is not very profitable,but i don't know how but she started to sell used MacBook and it was so fast to start earn, for 3 month she sold like 25 macs and bought one for herself so if the competition is low it is good idea

If you have a very good location for this type of business, you will definitely smile to the bank because sales would come and you will record high turnover very quickly.

We have many computer markets in here. In those markets, almost all kinds of material is available. This is because the people in the market buy the products that are imported from other countries.

Not me but me sister tried to do it at summer holidays, but i'm not US citizen and in my country this business is not very profitable,but i don't know how but she started to sell used MacBook and it was so fast to start earn, for 3 month she sold like 25 macs and bought one for herself so if the competition is low it is good idea
If you don't earn a considerable amount of money from it I don't think it will be a good idea to continue working, we start up a business with the aim of earning money.

I can't really say, but I think this depends on the location that you'll use, if you have a good business location I'm very sure you can be able to earn a decent amount of money.
You are right by saying this, if you have a good business location you are going to have a good number of customers, most people don't earn money because they don't have a good location.

Having a good business location is very important,it will help in terms of making your business successful, if you want to succeed you need to have a good location for your business.
You are right, if you're have a good business location you are going to have a good numbers of customers, but on the contrary if you don't have the right location you are going to suffer.

Yes, I have seen some businesses that suffer a lot because they don't have the right location to start up there business, if you want to start up a business your location really matters.
Having a good business location plays a very important role in our businesses, that's why we need to have a good location before we can start up a business.

Yes, The business of buying and selling used computers is profitable. But first, You need to be very knowledgeable about Computers and see if it has any issues that would be unsolvable before proceeding to buy and sell.

This remainds me of the last business I had, I was using the wrong location, guess what I don't earn a reasonable amount of money from the business, this really sad.
That's one of the disadvantages of having the wrong location, if you really want to succeed you need to have the right knowledge, not only that having the right mindset is going to help.

Yes, The business of buying and selling used computers is profitable. But first, You need to be very knowledgeable about Computers and see if it has any issues that would be unsolvable before proceeding to buy and sell.
That is right cause people won't buy a computer that is not working well. But if it is used but still in good condition, they will buy it. In fact, they love those because they are less expensive than new ones.

That is right cause people won't buy a computer that is not working well. But if it is used but still in good condition, they will buy it. In fact, they love those because they are less expensive than new ones.
Yes, That is true, No one would invest their money into buying computers that is no longer functioning. It makes no sense.
That is why it is essential for anyone who intend to start this business to be knowledgeable on how computer works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back