What's new

Is the business of selling and buying used computers profitable ?

Of course you must make sure that the computers are in good shape if you really want to make something reasonable from it. That is why you need to have knowledge of computer before going into such a business.
Most times, at the buying stage if you are importing the computers you can not gaurantee if it is in good shape or not, but at the point of saling to a costumer, you can determine if it is in good shape or not

There is need for technical know-how if you really want to succeed in selling computers because you would need this knowledge in order to excel and be economical.
Yeah, it is always important for you to have proper knowledge of what you want to sell. if you have knowledge of it people will not sell fake products to you which may lead you to make a lot of losses on the long run.

Actually the busing and selling of used computers, is not a bad business and it's also known as sells of second hand used gadgets. It profits sometimes depends on your location.

There is nothing or no any business that if one do it well, he or she will not earn profit except if he or she do not do it well. That is why it is good to study such business well before putting effort.

Actually it can be profitable depending on your location and sometimes non profitable too. When you reside at a rural area, it will be very difficult to have a perfect patronage unlike that of the urban area.

Actually the busing and selling of used computers, is not a bad business and it's also known as sells of second hand used gadgets. It profits sometimes depends on your location.
such kind of business is always very profitable. If you have a place you can be buying used computers or mobile phones at a cheaper price then you will probably make a lot of profit from it.

Yes to some extent its really profitable. There are people who go into such kind of business simply because they see others are making good from it without having knowledge about the best or better brand for people.

such kind of business is always very profitable. If you have a place you can be buying used computers or mobile phones at a cheaper price then you will probably make a lot of profit from it.
Where I come from, people do love cheap things. If you could make it in form of promo, you could make huge sales and profits. That is why Understanding the environment and people is very important.

Where I come from, people do love cheap things. If you could make it in form of promo, you could make huge sales and profits. That is why Understanding the environment and people is very important.
Yeah, I think almost everybody love cheap things that have some level of quality. If you are able to provide such products a lot of people will actually patronize you but your profit is something you should put into consideration

Yeah, I think almost everybody love cheap things that have some level of quality. If you are able to provide such products a lot of people will actually patronize you but your profit is something you should put into consideration
Yes quality is very important because it would definitely determine the future success of the business. People would love to re-partronize the products they enjoy.

Yes quality is very important because it would definitely determine the future success of the business. People would love to re-partronize the products they enjoy.
I have always advocated for this type of business because it is very lucrative most especially in developing countries but you must to take quality as of most importance because that is what will protect the business.

You must ensure to sell computers that are better off so that he wouldn't make mistakes of selling things that are inferior which will crumble the business very quickly and that is what you must take into account.

Yeah, if the products are of a very good quality and the prices are relatively cheap people will continue to patronize such a business venture. I think the business owner will make a lot of profit in the long run.

Yeah, if the products are of a very good quality and the prices are relatively cheap people will continue to patronize such a business venture. I think the business owner will make a lot of profit in the long run.
I know of my sibling that is into this kind of business, he always delivers quality products that why his shops are being trooper people (retailers and final users).

You are right, in those locations where people can not afford new computers this business will has a high demand because people will search for second hand computers.

Selling of used computer is a good business and it's profitable to great to a greater extent. However, it's not a business that anyone can venture into. It's only those who have knowledge of computer hardware that can do well in the business.

Yes, this not a time to be staying idile you need to find something doing no matter how small it looks, the world is getting into something else you need to have a way to earn money.

I know of my sibling that is into this kind of business, he always delivers quality products that why his shops are being trooper people (retailers and final users).
that is actually very good. Such business ventures will continue to thrive as long as their product is relatively cheap for so many people to buy. it will also be good if the product is of a very good quality.

that is actually very good. Such business ventures will continue to thrive as long as their product is relatively cheap for so many people to buy. it will also be good if the product is of a very good quality.
I know couple of people who are making a huge amount of money from selling used computers and it has become a stable source of income for them and it is really enjoyable and admirable. Enterprise.

The used computers are always cheap and that's why most people would love to patronize people that are selling such items, specially it will strive in the lower tier countries.
I know couple of people who are making a huge amount of money from selling used computers and it has become a stable source of income for them and it is really enjoyable and admirable. Enterprise.
It is true that there are lots of people who are making money through this means because selling used computers is a very lucrative investment and you could buy in small amount and sell in huge amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back