What's new

Is the business of selling and buying used computers profitable ?

I think that nowadays many people are trying to buy latest computer hardware. Many people were amazed about mining and this is why they were also buying computer hardware back then.
Yeah, mining was actually the main reason so many people bought computers before. In this part of the world there are a lot of things we use computers for ranging from academics to working online to make money.

It depends on how you want to start the business. You could start on a small scale. You can start with just little number of computers and you can increase it by the passage of time.
You're very right. You don't need to have a lot of money before you selling used computers. It's a business that you can start on a small scale and increase it later when you've made profit. But starting this business requires that you have knowledge about computer.

Yes it is very profitable, though i believe your location still plays a major role. Over here in most cases people prefer to buy used computers most of the times cause they are not only cheaper but also durable.

In my opinion this business is very lucrative because people are selling their computers when they want to buy new one but not everyone can buy new computers so some will buy used computers.

Yes it is very profitable, though i believe your location still plays a major role. Over here in most cases people prefer to buy used computers most of the times cause they are not only cheaper but also durable.
Location is crucial whenever you want to establish such business. You would need to first look for a better location and also search for the efficiency of the market before you start up.

You're very right. You don't need to have a lot of money before you selling used computers. It's a business that you can start on a small scale and increase it later when you've made profit. But starting this business requires that you have knowledge about computer.
Selling computers is a very good business that each and everyone who want to engage in because there are so many people who would love to buy used computers in my locality.

I don't think your location matters when it comes to blogging. that is why we have keyword research and search engine optimisation. You can target people in any country from anywhere.

If you are selling them at an affordable prices and the used computers are in good shape, then this can be a good business. People who are on a tight budget will gladly buy from you since they cannot afford the new ones.

If you are selling them at an affordable prices and the used computers are in good shape, then this can be a good business. People who are on a tight budget will gladly buy from you since they cannot afford the new ones.
I think that the most important thing that should be considered by someone who is into such business is to ensure that the computers are in good shape and in good form.

Well it all depends on how or when you start, but all I know is that all businesses are profitable just that it depends on how you run the business and it's environment too is consider.

I think that the most important thing that should be considered by someone who is into such business is to ensure that the computers are in good shape and in good form.
It's only those who knowledge about computer hardware and software that can do well in this business. If you don't have knowledge about computer, starting this business might be risky.

There is no doubt, when you sell used computers in developing countries, you will make profit but you need to understand the challenges that is involved in the business before you proceed in it.

buying and selling of used computers and electronics is very profitable and you can make so much profit from it, but you should always buy from a very cheap and reliable source in order to make profit from selling.

The selling of used computers could be very lucrative if you understand the trade because you must be able to conduct proper research and understand the profitability that is involved before you could determine if it is a lucrative business or not.

For such kind of business to succeed, you will need to have a little understanding on how to repair computers because used tcomputers may have developed some fault which would need to be rectified.

Of course you must make sure that the computers are in good shape if you really want to make something reasonable from it. That is why you need to have knowledge of computer before going into such a business.

Of course you must make sure that the computers are in good shape if you really want to make something reasonable from it. That is why you need to have knowledge of computer before going into such a business.
The business could be very frustrating if you cannot execute simple repair because most of the used items must have developed fault and you will need to repair them in order to be cost-effective.

The business of buying and selling used computer should not be a problem, just that you need to make yourself well known so that people who are interested can contact you.

The business could be very frustrating if you cannot execute simple repair because most of the used items must have developed fault and you will need to repair them in order to be cost-effective.
that is why you need to have at least a little knowledge about computer technicalities and repairs. That way you can be able to repair the spoilt ones and sell them at a good price.

that is why you need to have at least a little knowledge about computer technicalities and repairs. That way you can be able to repair the spoilt ones and sell them at a good price.
There is need for technical know-how if you really want to succeed in selling computers because you would need this knowledge in order to excel and be economical.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back