What's new

Is the business of selling and buying used computers profitable ?

Yes, That is true, No one would invest their money into buying computers that is no longer functioning. It makes no sense.
That is why it is essential for anyone who intend to start this business to be knowledgeable on how computer works.
That's kinda of true, what you said is true, we are looking for a way to earn money, I don't think a lot of people will like this idea if they are not earning money from it.

That's kinda of true, what you said is true, we are looking for a way to earn money, I don't think a lot of people will like this idea if they are not earning money from it.
Yes, That is true, Who would engage in a business that is not profitable, It is not as though you are running a Foundation.
For you to make money from a business then you need to research and understand how it works.

Yes, That is true, Who would engage in a business that is not profitable, It is not as though you are running a Foundation.
For you to make money from a business then you need to research and understand how it works.
That's exactly the question, we all start up a business with the mindset of getting money from it, no one will like it start up a business without earning money from it.

Good, you can even venture into the business. The major problem with the business venture is that it requires big capital for you to get started with it. Advertising with Facebook groups is effective.
You don't need huge capital to start this business. After all, you buy the computers at a cheap price and sell it at a higher price. It makes more sense if you can do computer repairs.

This will be a good idea, but only if you know what you are doing,if you have a good business location I'm very sure you can gain a good number of customers.

You don't need huge capital to start this business. After all, you buy the computers at a cheap price and sell it at a higher price. It makes more sense if you can do computer repairs.
If you can do computer repairs it will be much easier and cheaper for you to get started. But if you do not have knowledge about computer repairs it will be more difficult for you to maximize profit from without much capital.

I understand your point very well because location is very important whenever you are engaging in such enterprise because location will help the business grow very quickly.

There are many local online marketplaces in my country where many products related to computers are being sold and bought. However, the prices of products are quite high.

If you can do computer repairs it will be much easier and cheaper for you to get started. But if you do not have knowledge about computer repairs it will be more difficult for you to maximize profit from without much capital.
I don't even think anyone that is not good with computer repairs should even try this kind of business. It is the computer repairer that would know how to meander and fix a system and resale.

yes you are right sir,if you don't have the right location you are not going to be earning money, earning money is what makes you to start up the business,an if you are not earning money that will not be a good idea.
That's exactly the problem that a lot of business are facing, you might have everything intact but if you don't have the right location you are going to suffer a lot.

I don't even think anyone that is not good with computer repairs should even try this kind of business. It is the computer repairer that would know how to meander and fix a system and resale.
Yeah, most of the people that i have seen who are into such businesses always have the knowledge of computer repairs. I think it is better for them because they can make more profit from it.

It is profitable. However, whether you can make money in this niche or not depends on a lot of factors, such as the demand for used computers in your location. If you are doing it online, the sales depend on your ability to do marketing.
I think they are always a demand for used computer because it's affordable. Many people need computer to do their work online and they don't have financial capability to buy the new one. So, they will have to buy used one.

Yeah, most of the people that i have seen who are into such businesses always have the knowledge of computer repairs. I think it is better for them because they can make more profit from it.
There is a huge profit in doing this business. Given the prevailing conditions, people cannot really afford to buy brand new computers and would resort to buying used ones.

There is a huge profit in doing this business. Given the prevailing conditions, people cannot really afford to buy brand new computers and would resort to buying used ones.
Well I think if you have a good plan for this business you are going to earn money from it, it depends on how you plan it, this very important,it will help in your success.

Yeah, even if people can afford to buy new computers they will try to repair the old ones. Nobody likes to spend money unnecessarily when something can be repaired.

First and foremost, you need to know how you can actually reach the market. If you cannot reach the market, you cannot sell, and when you cannot sell, you don't make money

First and foremost, you need to know how you can actually reach the market. If you cannot reach the market, you cannot sell, and when you cannot sell, you don't make money
In my place, you just need to set up the business and the market would find you. Honestly, they are some businesses that you don't really have to do too much marketing. Just set up and give it two weeks and your business would swing into full gear.

You can earn a considerable amount of money from this kind of business but you need to be very careful, if care is not taken you might lose money, having the knowledge of what you are doing is very important.
Yes but before you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money from it you need to work hard an have the knowledge,if you have the knowledge then you can earn money from it.

In my place, you just need to set up the business and the market would find you. Honestly, they are some businesses that you don't really have to do too much marketing. Just set up and give it two weeks and your business would swing into full gear.
If that is true, why on earth not many people are successful with their businesses? Do you also mean to say everyone who starts a business will become successful in your part of the world?

It is possible to turn a profit by purchasing used computers for a bargain and then upgrading, cleaning, or refurbishing them before reselling them for more money. It can also be advantageous for some people to sell used computers for parts or scrap.

You can earn money with this, but only if you have the good knowledge on how to go about it,a lot of people are not earning money from this because they don't have a good strategy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back