Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Is Ripple Investing Profitable?
The price of Ripple (XRP) is currently $ 0.448320 and ranks 3 on CoinmarketCap. From the analysis and price prediction, Ripple will not be able to reach $ 1 in less than 12 months,

As an analysis we must be realistic that Ripple (XRP) is not a successful crypto, even many people say crypto failed because it was too centralized, and prioritized security systems.
The XRP system is applied to the banking world and causes XRP to have speculative value. Today many people buy XRP not because of price movements, but people buy XRP because of the potential price in the future.

Ripple, "Bitcoin Killer"
Many think Ripple will be a Bitcoin Killer, by trying to make transactions better and faster than Bitcoin, Increasing security higher than Bitcoin, Ripple is trying to occupy the first rank, once ranked second, even though now it remains in the third rank.

Ripple was created by a private company, so the company can determine the rules of the game for profit.
Currently Max Supply 100,000,000,000 XRP.

How XRP Works
Ripple is used as a global installment network. It allows banks (and other retail users) to make payments between countries and exchange currencies with one another. All transactions on the Ripple protocol ledger must pay with XRP, although this fee is relatively small at around 0.00012 XRP, this fee is not for the miners or Ripple management company, however these fees are eliminated or removed thereby reducing the amount of Ripple available.

XRP Cannot be Mined
Ripple cannot be mined by the general public, Ripple is only created by the Ripple company itself. Ripple is known as a stable crypto, therefore many people use it as an investment tool?

So what do you think, will XRP (Ripple) investment be profitable?

Xrp is still struggling to break $1 margin but I have been studying it for a while now and I can see it is progressing little by little...so I guess it is not bad to invest in xrp right now before it gets too late

I think the coin price is increasing now and in coming days it might be increase on a higher figure , so ripple seems promising to me

Ripple is a crypto currency that is very promising and thus is worth investing on or traded on. But it's good of have a sound knowledge before you can venture into such.

Within the past few days ,ripple has risen from 0.20 to 0.48$ . Am glad I invested on it .

Ripple is a cryptocurrency, there is no guaranteed profit. Till 2020 Ripple value dropped to more than 90%, Ripple is closing it's San Fransisco HQ to move to Japan for better future, they opned office in Dubai also. All time will tell, till then people can invest if they have any possible strategy or hope. But invest only what you afford to lose.

I wish i had invested in it because i think those that invested in it now would be very glad they did, and i have some dollars
Yeah . However you can still invest in it now , it is not up to 1$ ,and there is indications that it will reach $1 by the end of this year.

Ripple is seriously on the rise now , it was at $0.25 few weeks ago but now the value is pegged at $0.57 with over 20% rise in the last 24 hours , It is worth Investing on.

It's one of the most famous coins and it's always profitable but make sure to buy in the right moment ( lowest prices) other way u'll find urself lose ur money

Since Ripple is moving to Japan and created office in Dubai, Ripple Lab is rceiving investment, this is raising their price. Investment time is good right now, but not to invest high stakes.

I think it would reach $1 very soon lets just watch out , and i think they changed their location recently ,so there is an advantage
We have been patient with ripple for long . Now is time for us to rejoice from it's rise in price .

Ripple is a crypto currency that is very promising but personally i preffer litecoin to invest ( i don't know why , just my instinct) but I think ripple will be profitable too.

everything depends on the market price of the coin, if in the future the value of the coin price always increases it is clear that it is very profitable,

Profitable or not, you need to choose dependent on your inquiries and research

In any case, accept my recommendation, contribute just that much which regardless of whether lost would permit you to make the most of your ends of the week.
Cryptocurrencies in general is very VOLATILE.

Ripple is a crypto currency that is very promising but personally i preffer litecoin to invest ( i don't know why , just my instinct) but I think ripple will be profitable too.
But i think that many might have lose patience and sell off their coin since they can't be waiting for increase again
Well , panic sell is not an option for good cryptocurrency Investors because they normally analysis market before investing.
Believe me , XRP will rise very well next year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back