What's new

Is Ripple Investing Profitable?

Coins like the ripple and even the so much talked about dogecoin are coins that I have lost interest in for a while and so will not be bothering thinking on investing in them anymore.

Ripple investments is profitable but one has to understand that the currency does not remain in one stand yet another rise or it decrease so one need to make good decides in the market before investing.
The best thing to do is to have an entry point and also an exit point . This helps one to be able to overcome the Volatility effect without falling Victim to dip in price

For the moment ripple coin is going on a slow and steady basis but I have actually withdrawn a very good amount of my holdings in it and transferred it to something more consistent.

There is no coin that you invest into that seems useless because at one point or the other the coin appreciate in value. So university in this coin is important

Ripple like every other crypto currency, the price is not stable but over all I believe it's a good coin to invest in as it has good potential, even with it's pass issue on lawsuits and the likes it was still able to increase in value.

It is too early to predict that this can we bring more profit or not for the investors. If you feel like investing in this coin, you should not put more than you can afford to lose.

Well , panic sell is not an option for good cryptocurrency Investors because they normally analysis market before investing.
Believe me , XRP will rise very well next year.
Lol what gives you the assurance that xrp will rise well next year!! Unless there won't be bearish season next year, the ability of xrp rising above 3$ is low.

I believe that ripple coin is going to be a very big hit in the future but then you must also be willing to hold it for a very long time from now.

Lol what gives you the assurance that xrp will rise well next year!! Unless there won't be bearish season next year, the ability of xrp rising above 3$ is low.
It is normal for rise and fall in price of cryptocurrency. Ripple won't be an exception ,what am saying is that you have to hodl xrp and know the best time to sell.

It is normal for rise and fall in price of cryptocurrency. Ripple won't be an exception ,what am saying is that you have to hodl xrp and know the best time to sell.
See, after reading this thread, I will like you to go check coinmarket cap and check the ATH of xrp, for over three years and you will see why xrp is not good good long term...

See, after reading this thread, I will like you to go check coinmarket cap and check the ATH of xrp, for over three years and you will see why xrp is not good good long term...
Do you know that dogecoin was once underated and it's price was around $0.07 but today you can see the progress it has made . Let us not judge coins easily

I have not invested in Ripple and I don't think I will invest in ripple. Even since I knew about Ripple, I have not seen it earn value substantially, therefore, I do not think ripple investment is a good idea.

Most people who have invested in Ripple are waiting for it to appreciate so they can cash out big but I prefer to trade the coin as it's more profitable for me on daily basis instead of waiting for months and get no profit.

Is Ripple Investing Profitable?
The price of Ripple (XRP) is currently $ 0.448320 and ranks 3 on CoinmarketCap. From the analysis and price prediction, Ripple will not be able to reach $ 1 in less than 12 months,

As an analysis we must be realistic that Ripple (XRP) is not a successful crypto, even many people say crypto failed because it was too centralized, and prioritized security systems.
The XRP system is applied to the banking world and causes XRP to have speculative value. Today many people buy XRP not because of price movements, but people buy XRP because of the potential price in the future.

Ripple, "Bitcoin Killer"
Many think Ripple will be a Bitcoin Killer, by trying to make transactions better and faster than Bitcoin, Increasing security higher than Bitcoin, Ripple is trying to occupy the first rank, once ranked second, even though now it remains in the third rank.

Ripple was created by a private company, so the company can determine the rules of the game for profit.
Currently Max Supply 100,000,000,000 XRP.

How XRP Works
Ripple is used as a global installment network. It allows banks (and other retail users) to make payments between countries and exchange currencies with one another. All transactions on the Ripple protocol ledger must pay with XRP, although this fee is relatively small at around 0.00012 XRP, this fee is not for the miners or Ripple management company, however these fees are eliminated or removed thereby reducing the amount of Ripple available.

XRP Cannot be Mined
Ripple cannot be mined by the general public, Ripple is only created by the Ripple company itself. Ripple is known as a stable crypto, therefore many people use it as an investment tool?

So what do you think, will XRP (Ripple) investment be profitable?
Ripple coin has not shown much progress over time.
Its value is still low thereby not attracting many investors. If there is hope for ripple coin, I don't know.

Well this coin was first profitable but not anymore. It's better to invest in coins in the phantom ecosystem; I keep telling people that.
Phantom, Solana, Cardano ecosystems are those growing radically and show great potential.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back