What's new

Is Ripple Investing Profitable?

With ripple now at a low value of $0.18, and still dropping it's probably a bad choice to put any significant amount of money into it.

It's saddening because so many people really liked it, and would consider it after bitcoin as a potentially profitable investment.

When I came to learn about ripple I thought this is the currency that will replace or over take bitcoins. If I had money, I would havw definitely bought ripple. However, nothing sorts of that happened. Ripple is still unable to create ripples in the crypto world.

Profitable or not, you have to decide based on your research, but my advice is that invest only that much that even if you loss you will have something to fall back to. Yes many people have claimed that XRP will rise up to $5 by the end of the year but there is no sure to it

I don't really know much about ripple but i know it's among the crypto currency but what i have known about ripple its has the tendency to rise just like bitcoin and etherium. Some of my colleague told me that it will soon reach up to $2 very soon.

Yeah I think investing on xrp ripple would is still a good investment.was at $0.25 few weeks ago but now the value is pegged at $0.57 with over 20% rise in the last 24 hours , It is worth Investing on.athough I still think before making any investment, cryptocurrencies and otherwise you should firstly gather information about it before investing.

Ripple has the potential to even go higher in value, generally crypto currencies is gradually taking control of the monetary system and it's a good thing that people are gradually adapting to these changes. Well I believe with more time ripple is gonna make a stand and increase in value in the coming years.

The price of Ripple (XRP) is currently $ 0.448320 and ranks 3 on CoinmarketCap. From the analysis and price prediction, Ripple will not be able to reach $ 1 in less than 12 months,

As an analysis we must be realistic that Ripple (XRP) is not a successful crypto, even many people say crypto failed because it was too centralized, and prioritized security systems.
The XRP system is applied to the banking world and causes XRP to have speculative value. Today many people buy XRP not because of price movements, but people buy XRP because of the potential price in the future.

Ripple, "Bitcoin Killer"
Many think Ripple will be a Bitcoin Killer, by trying to make transactions better and faster than Bitcoin, Increasing security higher than Bitcoin, Ripple is trying to occupy the first rank, once ranked second, even though now it remains in the third rank.

Ripple was created by a private company, so the company can determine the rules of the game for profit.
Currently Max Supply 100,000,000,000 XRP.

How XRP Works
Ripple is used as a global installment network. It allows banks (and other retail users) to make payments between countries and exchange currencies with one another. All transactions on the Ripple protocol ledger must pay with XRP, although this fee is relatively small at around 0.00012 XRP, this fee is not for the miners or Ripple management company, however these fees are eliminated or removed thereby reducing the amount of Ripple available.

XRP Cannot be Mined
Ripple cannot be mined by the general public, Ripple is only created by the Ripple company itself. Ripple is known as a stable crypto, therefore many people use it as an investment tool?

So what do you think, will XRP (Ripple) investment be profitable?
Yes it is profitable but keep one thing in your mind that online investment is always a risk.
But you can minimise the level of risk with skills and experiences, you should perform a Investigation on a coin before investing in that.

It is very difficult to determine if newly introduced coins will be profitable or not, except when you have close pal as an insider. Well if your mind chooses the coin, while not set aside some funds you can easily forgo and invest it in the coins. This will give you chance to take part in profit making, if it happens that the coin later rise.

The price of Ripple (XRP) is currently $ 0.448320 and ranks 3 on CoinmarketCap. From the analysis and price prediction, Ripple will not be able to reach $ 1 in less than 12 months,

As an analysis we must be realistic that Ripple (XRP) is not a successful crypto, even many people say crypto failed because it was too centralized, and prioritized security systems.
The XRP system is applied to the banking world and causes XRP to have speculative value. Today many people buy XRP not because of price movements, but people buy XRP because of the potential price in the future.

Ripple, "Bitcoin Killer"
Many think Ripple will be a Bitcoin Killer, by trying to make transactions better and faster than Bitcoin, Increasing security higher than Bitcoin, Ripple is trying to occupy the first rank, once ranked second, even though now it remains in the third rank.

Ripple was created by a private company, so the company can determine the rules of the game for profit.

How XRP Works
Ripple is used as a global installment network. It allows banks (and other retail users) to make payments between countries and exchange currencies with one another. All transactions on the Ripple protocol ledger must pay with XRP, although this fee is relatively small at around 0.00012 XRP, this fee is not for the miners or Ripple management company, however these fees are eliminated or removed thereby reducing the amount of Ripple available.

XRP Cannot be Mined
Ripple cannot be mined by the general public, Ripple is only created by the Ripple company itself. Ripple is known as a stable crypto, therefore many people use it as an investment tool?

I have tried as much as possible to understand how and why ripple keeps decreasing in value even when other sister coins are acting otherwise. Well, what do I know? As for investing in it, I can't advise it for now but who knows what tomorrow might hold for it? After all, bitcoin was once as "useless" as this!

Investors are scared of investing in ripple because of the court case with SEC but i will still stand that it is profitable to buy ripple since ripple is still cost less and is speedy rising in its price. It will soon rich an all time high price

According to WalletInvestor.com, XRP is a “bad, high-risk one-year investment”. ... For the long-term, the service predicts XRP to end 2021 hovering around $0.323 and reach $0.4030 by the end of 2023, which would represent a growth of more than 58 per cent from its current price

For me at the moment ripple is a100% profitable investment. But some person feels the other way round but all have our various choice to make. Ripple would in the near future turn out to be a very big hit.

Currently ripple investment is going down the rail. XRP experiences some good increments in the past few weeks but the lawsuit against ripple has affected its market as its investors was said to sell their coins and it has affected their markets badly.

Investing in Ripple is not too unlike other investing. It does take a different turn as it is a cryptocurrency investment opportunity, and the fact that the coin of choice here is Ripple makes it slightly different from say trading in Bitcoin.
It is important to understand if you are the right person to hold XRP and to trade it — to see if the coin suits your needs and wants. It is also very important to understand what drives the price of XRP and if its main role as a disrupter of the transaction industry is still relevant.
XRP suits a number of different style traders and investors. It is a good coin for general cryptocurrency enthusiasts as it is an altcoin — that is to say separate from Bitcoin — but it is still respected and grounded enough as a top five coin with an established market.
At the same time, XRP is also a good investment for thematic investors in the financial sector seeing as XRP is a coin aimed at mainstream financial institutions. This means that people looking to invest in the future of transactions and payment would have a good shot at looking at XRP.

Concerning if ripple investment is profitable. Well, I believe the cryptocurrency coin ripple is still going to rise above $1 sooner or later and also make more increase,as we all know they had a lawsuit against them and they just came out of it recently and we also know the Japanese has been of much support to the coin.

Since the global financial crisis of 2008, the world of investment has changed dramatically. Credit is more difficult to access, the world's population is aging, and economic growth is slow. And now, the global epidemic has shaken the global financial system to its core. Investors are facing a future where structural change will have a greater impact on financial markets than a cycle.

In this new edition of Strategic Bond Investor, you will find everything you need to make a profit while minimizing risk in the "new routine". Anthony Cressenzi, Executive Vice President and Key Investment Strategy at Pamco, explained how the bond market has a profound effect on the global economy, the best way to invest in bonds, and how to communicate your overall strategy How the market has to "read"

Ripple, "Bitcoin Killer"

How XRP Works

XRP Cannot be Mined

Ripple is a project that is awesome. Awesome and amazing as it seeks to give a value in the banking sector. It doesn't matter what is going on around it now with the suit filed against it. I so much believe the coin will come out successful. No wonders millions of holders who believe in what the coin stands for are still holding unto their bags of ripple.
So for me i believe it is worth investing.

Concerning your question, I would say
profitable or not, you need to choose dependent on your inquiries and research
In any case, accept my recommendation, contribute just that much which regardless of whether lost would permit you to make the most of your ends of the week.
Cryptocurrencies in general is very volatile and it's best you seek expert opinion or do your research before investing

It would be foolish to think that our banking systems will disappear overnight.

This belief is popular in the Bitcoin crowd, with many devoted Bitcoin believers asserting that the world’s first digital currency has the power to rebuild our financial system within mere years.

A good businessman must understand the financial record of his company or else he is bound to run into unnecessary lost because of his lackadaisical attitude toward record check it is not enough to have an an accountant in your company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back