What's new

Is cryptocurrencies profitable?

mhizta chosen

Familiar Face
Nov 23, 2023
USD
$-22.5000USD
Biznotes
I heard about cryptocurrencies currently when I received my first earning from online platfom through Solana. And since then, I consider cryptocurrencies as a profitable business someone can earn from. What is your opinion?

I heard about cryptocurrencies currently when I received my first earning from online platfom through Solana. And since then, I consider cryptocurrencies as a profitable business someone can earn from. What is your opinion?
The price of crypto currency keeps fluctuating, sometimes its price becomes very high and sometimes low because there is trading Therefore we can say that cryptocurrency is a profitable.

They can be, but in my opinion, not for most people. If you want to make money, you have to have a lot of money invested I feel. It's not an easy thing to invest in crypto, especially unknown or smaller ones. Bitcoin is one thing, but an unknown one is a huge risk imo.

It's possible to make money, but it's not always a guarantee.

I think that history has shown too many times that cryptocurrencies are profitable, you can make money in many ways with them, Hodl, trading, staking, lending and more, so it is undeniable that crypto are profitable, but it all depends on the user, your experience and knowledge

It depends on how you are using it. If you are using it just as a payment system and you either convert to fiat currency or buy things through crypto, how can it be profitable? However, if you invest as an asset and hold for some time it can be profitable.

In fact, it is only spread by those who want less intelligent people to lose money. After all, in 98 percent of cases you will lose more than you will earn and those who say that it is easy to earn in cryptocurrency are simply deceiving us so that we invest more and they can manipulate prices

My opinion is neutral on this matter. You can earn money and also go to a significant disadvantage! It’s better to earn money in another currency such as the US Dollar/Canadian Dollar or Pound Sterling.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator