What's new

Is real Estate really a good way to retire for a worker?

If you are looking at buying selling is good investment.the one I Will not advice someone to go into is the one for renting because people are stuborn.they will owe you and will refuse to pay but is not a bad investment,it is also good.focus on buying and selling for now.

Yes. real estate investment is very good and profitable for the retires. even if one property doesn't get any seller soon, it will get sold sooner or later that's what happens in the real estate business. It will only grow bigger and bigger and its prices will rise higher and higher. So if someone got retired and wants to invest their money then investing in the real estate is a really good decision because they font has to deal with different situations like other business once they bought a property.

Yeah, it is definitely a smart idea. For a home equity loan or cash-out refinancing, homeowners may also tap equity, which is taking out a new mortgage for more than you owe on an existing one. Both methods usually require an income to apply and require monthly payments to be made by the homeowner.

Rental real estate can be a good source ofretirement income. ... If you need to borrow to buy a rental property, do so before you retire. Choosing a good location is more important than finding the cheapest property. You should look to earn about 8% per year on your investment, after costs.

Yes, investing in real estate can be very rewarding. Because there is no risk.invest in real estate is very good option for those people who has retire. not only retired people in fact it is also very profiteable business for every one who want to invest on it

If you put out a beautiful house with a good plan, i don't see why you shouldn't get buyers. In every business, there are those who progress and there are those who don't. Real estate is a good investment, the retiree can invest in we'll known companies that are already doing very well or take the risk and invest in a company just starting up that shows potential.

Real Estate is a good business a worker can do after retirement, because is a lucrative investment, the owner will really make a good profit only if the owner always do the right maintenance at the right time. Because what doesn't get enough maintenance will not bring good profit.

Certainly it is a good retirement for worker. Real Estate business is a very lucrative job. A lot of young persons make good living from real estate work. If after retirement, one can simply go into real estate business.

I have been looking up to retiring with an estate. I know so many people who have retired and they have been managing their life with the little estate they have built for themselves when they were in active service working for the government and private organization.

Deal in Real Estates is one of numerous lucrative business to be involved in and can earn anyone a lot of money and put smiles on ones face. But if one doesn’t have the right contact that they can pitch to and sell to it becomes a huge problem. Personally it’s neither here or there.

Yes it is a very good business for a retiree, a retired man can opt in for estate management to make money after his or her retirement, this job doesn't really involved stress so it is a suitable job for a retired Person.

Real estate no doubt is a very lucrative investment platform, and it has been said severally how real estate investment being a good investment to get retirement benefits you can't get elsewhere.
There are times whereby a property, that property will stay in the market for a very long time but there won't be a buyer, this can happen to any property, now with this issue can you still say that real estate investment is a good retirement benefit?
After meritorious service years, it is a wise decision to invest into real estate. It has good return on investment and less hectic. Though it has its downside, once you do your due diligence,it will minimize the risk involved.

Beautiful, Dependable, Monthly Income Income is the core benefit of real estate investing. Even the worst rentals I own produce more income than equivalent amounts of money in other assets like stocks or bonds. ... For early retirees who want to live off investment income, these differences in income matter A LOT!

Real estate investment is the most lucrative in investment if you have a huge sum of money, to me I will advise anyone who has the money to go into real estate investment as the you won't have any problem during work retirement, but to have enough money to make it much more profitable is the real issues,as is only meant for the rich

The real estate business has always been a lucrative type of business. If you are the type that doesn't have patience, you should not go into real estate business at all. It requires a great deal of patience and time to actually sell a property be it land or buildings

I think if you have the contacts with the people. And also the various options for funding. You can pretty much build the real estate empire. And then you can retire based off the income of the real estate. I would say that retiring from the work would require a lot of efforts. And another thing is that if you want to retire based on real estate income, make sure to give things out on rent

Yes, investing in real estate can be very rewarding. Because there is no risk.invest in real estate is very good option for those people who has retire. not only retired people in fact it is also very profiteable business for every one who want to invest on it
Well written, regardless of a person's age, investing in real estate is an excellent option. In the case of retired people who will no longer be working, they can enjoy the tranquility of their home, while the property gives them the benefit of rent and in turn increases the cost of housing.

Real Estate is not a good way rather the best way for a worker to retire. Real Estate investment is not one that depreciates easily if at all it ever will. As a worker, once you are able to acquire properties both landed and houses, I tell you, the day you retire, you will always smile to the bank, not only that, you will have some inheritance to give to your loved ones.

Sincerely, real estate is the real deal irrespective of your Working status. Through my experience, i have come to see the important of real estate most especially when you own your house yourself, in urban areas such as central business district.

Either ways it's still a good retirement plan, if you don't get buyer within a period of time, you can use the property for something else (different businesses), that will generate income until a buyer surfaces.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back