What's new

Is real Estate really a good way to retire for a worker?

Real estate is not be best investment for a retired worker because there are other businesses that are just as good and profitable as real estate.
But real estate is really good for retirees. It is stress free and can be easily managed. It also comes in many forms giving you options depending on the kind of capital you have.
Real estate is very good investment.

It is a good retire business, as regards to your question the place your invest matters alot in real estate business, if you invest in urban houses, i see nothing that can stop you from receiving your profit on time, but when it is a rural area, there might be delays.

It can actually be better than any job a worker can actually participate in, if you think you are capable of affording the investement in it, then you should surely go for it, i guarantee you that and it has lot of profit

Yes I think it is a great retirement plan just like a lot of people have said, it has to be properly planned and implemented to get the dividends. Also I'd like to point out that real estate investment goes beyond selling of properties.

Real estate in no doubt is the best and safe way for retirees to invest. Real estate doesn’t require much stress and its risks are low and limited. Moreover it’s a long term investment and it’ll serve as another way to earn salaries just like when they used to work

Real estate is a agency work if retire person known about the real estate work so he joined who known about the land and housing property it's a property and shop dealing its a huge Bussiness so many people work in real eastate and selling a land and house

It is a good idea, as a worker who just retired from work can invest his retirement benefits on real estate. Real estate is a very good business to invest, it is advisable for individual to invest in it because it is very lucative and pays more if you really knows the business. Investing in real estate is a good idea for a retiree.
yes that's a good advice but you fail to tell them the condition or the things they must know about real estate you should have told him that investing in real estate requires a lot of money , is not something an average individual can do if you want to make a reasonable amount of money that can suspend you on your retirement age.

Well it can and it is not depending on the area, community the retired personnel find his/her self. If the area is a developing area where the population of the place is growing, I think its good for the retiree. But if its a developed area or community already! It can be hard at times.

Real estate no doubt is a very lucrative investment platform, and it has been said severally how real estate investment being a good investment to get retirement benefits you can't get elsewhere.
There are times whereby a property, that property will stay in the market for a very long time but there won't be a buyer, this can happen to any property, now with this issue can you still say that real estate investment is a good retirement benefit?
It's really a good way to retire oneself as a worker, real estate is very good investment for anyone that has the time and what it takes to run it. The money required to start real estate business is very huge and it's not easy to come by sometimes.

Going into real estate business is the best for retirement because it does not require any stress and it's a very lucrative business also it is a long term investment which serve as a source of income but it must be sites in a good environment.

Real estate is actually a good business to venture into after your retirement, just that real estate bis not for average person it requires a lot of capital as standard houses attract better clients and the more standard the building is the more income you get as return time to time

Having lots of plots of lands for you to be leasing out for hire is one good business especially when you don't have to stress too much about working on the land yourself. Take for instance, with churches looking for lands to build their ministries, you can make good money from them with your lands. It can be a great package for retirement.

Real estate is a good investment but there are lots of factors associated with the inability to sell your lands or houses which can be the security of the environment, current development of the vicinity, what the land or building is suitable for. All these will be out into consideration by the buyer before making the purchase decision so you also need to first satisfy all these conditions before hoping to sell your property.

It is a good idea, as a worker who just retired from work can invest his retirement benefits on real estate. Real estate is a very good business to invest, it is advisable for individual to invest in it because it is very lucative and pays more if you really knows the business. Investing in real estate is a good idea for a retiree.
Sure, that is encouraging for a retiree to use his retirement benefits like gratuity to invest into real estate housing investment and relax his mind for endless benefits that comes through it. Which can serve him well even more than the way his pension can serve him.

I think if you have the contacts with the people. And also the various options for funding. You can pretty much build the real estate empire. And then you can retire based off the income of the real estate. I would say that retiring from the work would require a lot of efforts. And another thing is that if you want to retire based on real estate income, make sure to give things out on rent.

Having lots of plots of lands for you to be leasing out for hire is one good business especially when you don't have to stress too much about working on the land yourself. Take for instance, with churches looking for lands to build their ministries, you can make good money from them with your lands. It can be a great package for retirement.
you see, sometimes I always think that real estate business is not a business that anyone can start because it requires a lot of money to buy a reasonable hacters of land and sometimes to build it up and make it a standard is something that only millionaires in dollars can do,but wait you said something you said that a land can be hire out ,please how it is done and how what do the hire a land to do.

you see, sometimes I always think that real estate business is not a business that anyone can start because it requires a lot of money to buy a reasonable hacters of land and sometimes to build it up and make it a standard is something that only millionaires in dollars can do,but wait you said something you said that a land can be hire out ,please how it is done and how what do the hire a land to do.
There are so many churches that are working as ministries in my country that can't really afford to buy their own land and build their ministries. So, they resort to hiring empty lands and build small structure where they worship. It's a trend currently in my country, I don't know about other places.

Real estate no doubt is a very lucrative investment platform, and it has been said severally how real estate investment being a good investment to get retirement benefits you can't get elsewhere.
There are times whereby a property, that property will stay in the market for a very long time but there won't be a buyer, this can happen to any property, now with this issue can you still say that real estate investment is a good retirement benefit?
Yes, there is no doubt that real estate investment is good for retirement benefits. But a person must know important details related bro this business to get complete benefits from this business. As you said that sometimes property stays in market for long time but there is no buyer, the reason is,an investor doesn't know which type of property is profitable. So knowledge and experience are important things.

Sure I believe you can retire and totally depend on real estate provised you have the human relationship with people that is if you want to be an agent. And also the various options for funding if you want to be the inventor. You can pretty much build the real estate empire. And then you can retire based off the income of the real estate.

There are so many churches that are working as ministries in my country that can't really afford to buy their own land and build their ministries. So, they resort to hiring empty lands and build small structure where they worship. It's a trend currently in my country, I don't know about other places.
Wow thanks for enlightening me on this but sometimes the church as they grow might decides to buy the whole land that they use for building a small structure which might also be of great opportunity for you to sell your land,but for me I will not depend on such because the rate at which church requires land on hiring is not really rampant.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back