What's new

Is real Estate really a good way to retire for a worker?

@Ralphjoe, no doubt real estate investment is still one of the most secure investment for capitals you aren't using right now. A way to secure future fininacial opportunities for yourself is guaranteed when you invest in landed properties, commercial properties or condos.

Real estate is a very good investment platform. So any body can invest in it. It all depends on the planning strategy and capital of the retired worker. But real estate is something I would like to venture into in the long run . its a very lucrative business

Stay on Top of Estate Planning ... There are ways to minimize the retirement tax hit while you save for the ... to continue the process when that day arrives and you actually do retire. Real estate investments that generate regular cash flows requiring minimal or no effort by the investor, are among the most sought-after forms of generating retirement income. ... Using real estate as a form of wealth management can be a stable way to increase wealth over a period of time

Wow thanks for enlightening me on this but sometimes the church as they grow might decides to buy the whole land that they use for building a small structure which might also be of great opportunity for you to sell your land,but for me I will not depend on such because the rate at which church requires land on hiring is not really rampant.
Yes, it's always in their plans to get a permanent land of their own latter in the future and then develop it to their building taste. It's just that some of these small church ministries don't have rich people who can finance their buying of land on time, so they most time keep paying for rent.

Yes, it's always in their plans to get a permanent land of their own latter in the future and then develop it to their building taste. It's just that some of these small church ministries don't have rich people who can finance their buying of land on time, so they most time keep paying for rent.
Ok i do understand you,but do you think that investing in land and building of houses which one will be much more profitable because to me if I'm to choose any of them I will go for building of houses because there are a lot of people that are in need of houses for renting than land for rent ,if you were to choose between the two which one will you invest on ?

Ok i do understand you,but do you think that investing in land and building of houses which one will be much more profitable because to me if I'm to choose any of them I will go for building of houses because there are a lot of people that are in need of houses for renting than land for rent ,if you were to choose between the two which one will you invest on ?

I would personally prefer investing in lands over in houses any day and any time. This is because as times goes by, the lands keeps appreciating in value. A piece of land sold at $5,000 today may cost more than $15,000 in the next 5 years. But houses keeps depreciating.

I would personally prefer investing in lands over in houses any day and any time. This is because as times goes by, the lands keeps appreciating in value. A piece of land sold at $5,000 today may cost more than $15,000 in the next 5 years. But houses keeps depreciating.
Even me too I'll choose a land any time soon, but if you said a house keep depreciating overtime then what of those that have been building estatep for people to rent and leave ,do you mean that at time goes on their houses keep depreciating in value because what I'm seeing here in Africa each year a landlord will add at least 5% house rent every year, so how does it keep depreciating ?

Yes... Real-estate investment is good and profitable for retire workers. They should invest after briefing.
Its profitable at all and make your money double steadily.

Even me too I'll choose a land any time soon, but if you said a house keep depreciating overtime then what of those that have been building estatep for people to rent and leave ,do you mean that at time goes on their houses keep depreciating in value because what I'm seeing here in Africa each year a landlord will add at least 5% house rent every year, so how does it keep depreciating ?
Land investment is always a better investment option any day no matter what other people say. Yes, house my look all good but land is better. You don't need to pay any money to maintain the land but its value still keeps going up.

Real estate no doubt is a very lucrative investment platform, and it has been said severally how real estate investment being a good investment to get retirement benefits you can't get elsewhere.
There are times whereby a property, that property will stay in the market for a very long time but there won't be a buyer, this can happen to any property, now with this issue can you still say that real estate investment is a good retirement benefit?
Real estate is a good investment plan for retirees.
Landed property appreciate every year as well as housing..
When retirees invest in this kind of business they are going to benefit without stress and their money is equally secured.
I will recommend retirees to buy property and resell at a higher price.

Land investment is always a better investment option any day no matter what other people say. Yes, house my look all good but land is better. You don't need to pay any money to maintain the land but its value still keeps going up.
Ok I understand what you are trying to say, but what if for example two things are to be given to you ,one of them is a well funish house and the other one is the land which one will you go for since you said land is more valuable than house which of them will you go for ?

you see, sometimes I always think that real estate business is not a business that anyone can start because it requires a lot of money to buy a reasonable hacters of land and sometimes to build it up and make it a standard is something that only millionaires in dollars can do,but wait you said something you said that a land can be hire out ,please how it is done and how what do the hire a land to do.
Yes looking into real estate is a very capital intensive business however there are things that you can consider that may make it profitable. For example if you buy a property on loan as you do not have the capital and then rent out the property the rent can be used to pay off the loan. Then after the loan is paid off in a few years time the property is yours, and you spent minimal of your own cash on it because it was being paid for by the rent.

Yes looking into real estate is a very capital intensive business however there are things that you can consider that may make it profitable. For example if you buy a property on loan as you do not have the capital and then rent out the property the rent can be used to pay off the loan. Then after the loan is paid off in a few years time the property is yours, and you spent minimal of your own cash on it because it was being paid for by the rent.
Lolz I can never take such risk of acquiring a loan to build a house or started a business because I will not be able to manage the stress that will be on my head and beside what if you don't have collateral to secure a loan because as you know obviously securing a loan in some part of the world need a tangible collateral to keep in place for ?
Post automatically merged:

Lolz I can never take such risk of acquiring a loan to build a house or started a business because I will not be able to manage the stress that will be on my head and beside what if you don't have collateral to secure a loan because as you know obviously securing a loan in some part of the world need a tangible collateral to keep in place for ?

Ok I understand what you are trying to say, but what if for example two things are to be given to you ,one of them is a well funish house and the other one is the land which one will you go for since you said land is more valuable than house which of them will you go for ?
The only thing that would make me choose a house over land would be if I'm in need of immediate cash that can't wait, then I can go ahead with picking the house over land first. But once I'm in no immediate serious need of money, I can pass on the opportunity to pick land over a house.

Yes you do need the collateral. And that is very stressful in the beginning but if you are sure of the rent that you are going to receive then you can put up something of yours the collateral as there is a sure thing that you will be able to make it back on the rent. You just have to have the property in a good location so that there is a good market for it as well.

Yes you do need the collateral. And that is very stressful in the beginning but if you are sure of the rent that you are going to receive then you can put up something of yours the collateral as there is a sure thing that you will be able to make it back on the rent. You just have to have the property in a good location so that there is a good market for it as well.
Getting loans to build a house will actually be a difficult task if you look at it closely. The collateral is a very necessary tool required by any financial institution before they can give you a loan and if you had collateral, you won't have any difficulty in getting the loan you need from them at all.

The only thing that would make me choose a house over land would be if I'm in need of immediate cash that can't wait, then I can go ahead with picking the house over land first. But once I'm in no immediate serious need of money, I can pass on the opportunity to pick land over a house.
Lolz, it's like you are not really truthful with me how can you choose a land that nothing is Build in it over a house that is built on a land,if you're choosing a house that means you have a land and you also have a house but if you are choosing a land you only have a land only.

Yes I know if I can have a good location I'll be able to pay back the loan but you know what if I'm getting a loan from a bank there are some times that you need to pay every month 10% as an interestvof what you are getting from the bank so does it mean that if I'm getting a loan of 50 million to build a good house for people to live in then where will I get the 10% monthly due to be paying ? Remember 10% of 50 million is over 500,000

Lolz, it's like you are not really truthful with me how can you choose a land that nothing is Build in it over a house that is built on a land,if you're choosing a house that means you have a land and you also have a house but if you are choosing a land you only have a land only.

Yes I know if I can have a good location I'll be able to pay back the loan but you know what if I'm getting a loan from a bank there are some times that you need to pay every month 10% as an interestvof what you are getting from the bank so does it mean that if I'm getting a loan of 50 million to build a good house for people to live in then where will I get the 10% monthly due to be paying ? Remember 10% of 50 million is over 500,000
It's not about me being truthful but me telling you that the timing and situation on ground is what determines my choices. If I need money immediately, I will chose house but if not, I will chose land.

It's not about me being truthful but me telling you that the timing and situation on ground is what determines my choices. If I need money immediately, I will chose house but if not, I will chose land.
ok but what if you don't have a house to live or maybe you are renting somewhere to stay for now and opportunity arises that you are to choose a land or you choose a house built on land, to me obviously I will choose the house because if I'm to sell the two things together it will be times 2 of the price of land.

Investing of any kind, naturally, can be complicated at any point in your life. Yes, investing in or near retirement can be especially arduous. At retirement, you need your assets to be relatively free of risk while keeping pace with inflation. Mostly, you need your assets to provide income. And, you want to minimize taxes and costs.

Investing of any kind, naturally, can be complicated at any point in your life. Yes, investing in or near retirement can be especially arduous. At retirement, you need your assets to be relatively free of risk while keeping pace with inflation. Mostly, you need your assets to provide income. And, you want to minimize taxes and costs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back