What's new

Is real Estate really a good way to retire for a worker?

Real estate is a very good retirement investment plan, in a country like Nigeria, real estate is like an hot cake I mean very profitable. If you say not getting buyer for the property on time it's to the sellers advantage because in the period of waiting the property is appreciating in price with real estate you are in money.

Real estate is indeed lucrative, but its advised to learn how the business works before investing into it.

I see a lot of people are so confused about real estate market. It is true that is it very profitable trade, however, before you can actually benefit from real estate you need a lot of investment.

I'm happy you got my major concerned about war bounded lands. No development will circle around it for sometime, cos of the recently concluded warfare. It will take many years for such damage to be repaired.
In some situation the damages are not repaired , most especially when the war is just too much in the community , it would be really difficult in some situation to clear the damages

One of the best retirement plan to deal on,as a real estate investor you are prone to zero or minimal risk,and you have available options to run other business or investment.

Yes of course real estates in good way to retire for a walker, real estate is a very lucrative business and also it is well profitable I see it as a best way it will retire for a worker

If one is retiring and has a real estate of his own as a retirement package he want to be managing. The thing is that, if he has the right connections and contacts, this can actually be a very good business with a very better outcome for him in his retirement

Real estate is a good retirement plan for workers as it is a professional job for those who have the needed experience and expertise to run it. Properties staying for long in the markets has to do with the marketing strategies adopted by the real estate managers.

There are so many workers who are heavily invested in the real estate business whole th ybar still serving as we speak. This is a very good type of investment for a person planing on retiring or who is retired

Definitely, it's more than a good way of you ask me, because it's a major form of passive income, the best form of income to me compared to actively working for income

Real estate is a good retirement plan for workers as it is a professional job for those who have the needed experience and expertise to run it. Properties staying for long in the markets has to do with the marketing strategies adopted by the real estate managers.
If the invested property is a house or apartment for rent I don't think you would need the expertise. When there is a problem with the structure you just call a handyman or a carpenter to do the repairs. I have relatives who own an apartment so I know how it is run. Their only problem is the tenant that pays rent past the agreed date.

Yes it is very lucrative business that if one manages it very well, it will yield a lot of profit. But knowledge of it must be learnt in order to mange the business maximally to get a desired result. It is very good business to retire with.
It is not just a lucrative but it can sustain you throughout your life time. Real Estate is not just a good way to retire, it is the best way to retire and be happy.

To me yes it is a good way to retire from work. The reason that I think is good is because in real estate you can make cool money with out no stress. And been retired will give you more time to work things out for your self. Housing is as important as food so many people will still have to build or buy property at one point or the other so going into real estate is the best way to retire from work
Yes I was serious it is really a good way to retire as a worker because with this you can be able to earn money without stress and also live comfortably.

Personally, I agree that real estate can be a good way for retirement. And it is a kind of business that you make money while sleeping. And it is true that some property may stay longer than necessary, but that is business for you, it is with one risk or another. That is my take.

Real estate no doubt is a very lucrative investment platform, and it has been said severally how real estate investment being a good investment to get retirement benefits you can't get elsewhere.
There are times whereby a property, that property will stay in the market for a very long time but there won't be a buyer, this can happen to any property, now with this issue can you still say that real estate investment is a good retirement benefit?
Of course I can say is the best way ever for a retiree to do when he or she stop working in a company, because is very easy to do and you will be making money at the end of each business.

Personally, I agree that real estate can be a good way for retirement. And it is a kind of business that you make money while sleeping. And it is true that some property may stay longer than necessary, but that is business for you, it is with one risk or another. That is my take.
That is my plan that I can realize 2 years from now. I will buy a lot and build an apartment for renting to tenants. My investment is earning and at the same time the value of the property is growing because real estate is always a winner in our country.

That is my plan that I can realize 2 years from now. I will buy a lot and build an apartment for renting to tenants. My investment is earning and at the same time the value of the property is growing because real estate is always a winner in our country.
I will say yes, real estate is a goodway to retire as a worker, when one has real estate plans or has actualize this plan and has enough real estate building he or she is resting short that his future is guaranteed.

To some it might not be as they might have better options, but personally, i believe real estate is the best when it comes to doing something after retirement. You really dont have to stress yourself that much. Tho you have to make sure the property is being taken care of. But it serves as one of the best way to get residual income.

To some it might not be as they might have better options, but personally, i believe real estate is the best when it comes to doing something after retirement. You really dont have to stress yourself that much. Tho you have to make sure the property is being taken care of. But it serves as one of the best way to get residual income.
Think if you have an apartment of 4 units that you rent out. That is good income when you retire. That is my dream although I have yet to buy a lot because my savings is not enough for the cost. But maybe in 2 years time I would have enough funds to buy the lot and build the apartment.

Real estate is a very lucrative business and to consider retiring into it is a good option. It does not entail so much stress to manage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back