What's new

Is real Estate really a good way to retire for a worker?

Real estate property always appreciates, that's why i will go for them when i start making enough fortunes from my offline and online business. I believe it will be a nice passive income investment during the time of my work retirement.

Real estate property always appreciates, that's why i will go for them when i start making enough fortunes from my offline and online business. I believe it will be a nice passive income investment during the time of my work retirement.
Land appreciates in nature ,the only way the real estate business could deppreciate in value is when there is a war zone in the community ,many people would like to leave the estate and look for some where else to continue their business

Real estate no doubt is a very lucrative investment platform, and it has been said severally how real estate investment being a good investment to get retirement benefits you can't get elsewhere.
There are times whereby a property, that property will stay in the market for a very long time but there won't be a buyer, this can happen to any property, now with this issue can you still say that real estate investment is a good retirement benefit?
Real estate is a very lucrative business where you buy and sell properties like house ,land and being an estate agent, so you need a handful of money to start the business, so if a retired worker can get the money to start that kind of business, it will be an added advantage for him or her because you can sell a property 5-10 time the amount you bought it.

Land appreciates in nature ,the only way the real estate business could deppreciate in value is when there is a war zone in the community ,many people would like to leave the estate and look for some where else to continue their business
Lol, you really thought about the demerit of real estate. Everything that has merits have demerits too. War in general its a threat to mankind's life, we don't hope for such anytime.

I don't see it as a bad investment and I think it depends on what an individual wants because for me I may not like it but I rather go into investment in cryptocurrency.even at old age

Real estate is unarguably one of the best source of income to retire to as the value appreciates. It might not have the same rate of increase as bitcoin but it sure does not depreciate as bitcoin does. It is a sure investment that can serve as a good source of income. While at home, even while one sleeps, properties increase in value

To retire and then work in real estate? If you can profit on it fast, I say go for it. But, that's only if you know you can profit from it. When I retire, I don't really want to be working anymore. I figure I would rather find something that can generate me profit without me having to really be involved. If you can find a business that provides that, I say go for that instead.

Lol, you really thought about the demerit of real estate. Everything that has merits have demerits too. War in general its a threat to mankind's life, we don't hope for such anytime.
War have always been a big issue , hopefully it resolved, because war can stop or reduce the development in the community and it would be abig issue to the community on the long stand

War have always been a big issue , hopefully it resolved, because war can stop or reduce the development in the community and it would be abig issue to the community on the long stand
Very big issue to the location it centres to, and no one will like to go there to do any business when war is busy going on. That will devalue the location possession, and reduce development from taking place.

Very big issue to the location it centres to, and no one will like to go there to do any business when war is busy going on. That will devalue the location possession, and reduce development from taking place.
Unfortunately many people who wish for war to take place , they don't know the disadvantage it would cost than the advantage. No one would like to go there to avoid dieing

Does real estate make a good retirement investment? It certainly can, and many people have secured a comfortable lifestyle by building a portfolio of real estate properties.

However, nothing is 100% guaranteed and some unfortunate people lose their shirt, and everything else along with it. It takes a certain amount of knowledge, skill, intuition, and guts to invest in real estate. If you have these characteristics, and you do it right, real estate can be a great investment.

Unfortunately many people who wish for war to take place , they don't know the disadvantage it would cost than the advantage. No one would like to go there to avoid dieing
Lol, war is all about life and death. If we go to war we lose many things. Both lives and property, including the development of our land. That's why we don't pray for it anytime.

Real estate is very good... And it offers you the opportunity to continue to earn even when you have retired from work at an old age.
Real estate no doubt is a very lucrative investment platform, and it has been said severally how real estate investment being a good investment to get retirement benefits you can't get elsewhere.
There are times whereby a property, that property will stay in the market for a very long time but there won't be a buyer, this can happen to any property, now with this issue can you still say that real estate investment is a good retirement benefit?

Real Estate Investment is a very lucrative business that even before retirement you can start ripping off its benefits. As a retiree, you get to earn incomes from both your pensions and your real estate income, so it's very good idea for retirement.

Lol, war is all about life and death. If we go to war we lose many things. Both lives and property, including the development of our land. That's why we don't pray for it anytime.
War is a very bad thing and not only that a lot of people have lost their lives abd property ,just because of the issue of war ,i hope it doesn't happen to

War is a very bad thing and not only that a lot of people have lost their lives abd property ,just because of the issue of war ,i hope it doesn't happen to
We don't pray for such. I know sometimes it comes with purpose, people go to war not because they want to, but cos of living out of bondage they go to war. Such poses significant threat to lives and property.

We don't pray for such. I know sometimes it comes with purpose, people go to war not because they want to, but cos of living out of bondage they go to war. Such poses significant threat to lives and property.
Many lives are lost through the process and once gone they are gone forever ,before buying land i will check the environment to see if there are any cases of war

Many lives are lost through the process and once gone they are gone forever ,before buying land i will check the environment to see if there are any cases of war
Its just good that you want to survey the land, before trying to buy it outrightly. Anything that makes it attract war, brings total devaluing if the land. Because after war, the community will start afresh to rebuild.

Its just good that you want to survey the land, before trying to buy it outrightly. Anything that makes it attract war, brings total devaluing if the land. Because after war, the community will start afresh to rebuild.
War have been the issue about after the war the land may be abandoned , no one would want to build house , just incase another war pooped out , that is the major problem

War have been the issue about after the war the land may be abandoned , no one would want to build house , just incase another war pooped out , that is the major problem
I'm happy you got my major concerned about war bounded lands. No development will circle around it for sometime, cos of the recently concluded warfare. It will take many years for such damage to be repaired.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back