What's new

Is real Estate really a good way to retire for a worker?

Well it can be.. if you invested on a land or a house then you can make it available for renting and live of the monthly rent you're going to collect. Then you can sell it off when the value increased and buy another cheap land after.

Real estate no doubt is a very lucrative investment platform, and it has been said severally how real estate investment being a good investment to get retirement benefits you can't get elsewhere.
There are times whereby a property, that property will stay in the market for a very long time but there won't be a buyer, this can happen to any property, now with this issue can you still say that real estate investment is a good retirement benefit?
Real estate business is a good investment when planning for retirement. But you most have deep pockets or big investment to be able to have money to invest in real estate,of if your place of work pays very well. Always choose your locations wisely,when choosing where to build your properties for higher returns

Investing in real estate is really good , but one need huge sum of money for that, in real estate investment their are hardly any loss and lands keep increasing so I think it is really wise to invest in real estate. Real estate is a very profitable investment that yields huge profits.

ok but what if you don't have a house to live or maybe you are renting somewhere to stay for now and opportunity arises that you are to choose a land or you choose a house built on land, to me obviously I will choose the house because if I'm to sell the two things together it will be times 2 of the price of land.
Now, what you are pointing at is still the same thing I have already mentioned to you. It's all about situation on ground which is priority. Just like you said, if I don't have a house or where I live, it's obvious that I would be needing a house first more than a land.

Now, what you are pointing at is still the same thing I have already mentioned to you. It's all about situation on ground which is priority. Just like you said, if I don't have a house or where I live, it's obvious that I would be needing a house first more than a land.
Ok I understand you very well ok good but I'm pleading with you if such opportunity arises and you are to choose between a house and a Land please choose a house built on land than for you to choose an empty land because I think that will even be better for you because if you need cash you can even sell the land 2 times of what they will sell the land for, I don't know oh, just a suggestion.

Ok I understand you very well ok good but I'm pleading with you if such opportunity arises and you are to choose between a house and a Land please choose a house built on land than for you to choose an empty land because I think that will even be better for you because if you need cash you can even sell the land 2 times of what they will sell the land for, I don't know oh, just a suggestion.

Alright, I do welcome your suggestions. In a situation whereby I'm faced with such situation, I'm definitely going to consider every option and see what option that best suits me before I will go ahead and make my final decision on which one to choose.

Alright, I do welcome your suggestions. In a situation whereby I'm faced with such situation, I'm definitely going to consider every option and see what option that best suits me before I will go ahead and make my final decision on which one to choose.
Alright sir, thats ok, nice time to chating with you,I want to ask you for a favour do you have any other online earning site that you have been making some amount of money just like this forum,please if you have anyone you can just let me know and I'd be very interested to join with you I can even register with your own referral link if possible.

Yes, real estate is a good investment to retire on, although I understand the part you are talking about a property staying for a while before seeing a buyer, but no Mater what real estate investment is a good investment. Remember as the property is staying on ground without a buyer that moment but as soon as u get a buyer the price is always double.

Yes it is, at least the person won't lark anything, I wish our government can adopt this type of settlement, at least one estate to a civil servant that retires it's a welcome development in fact I call on Nigerian government to embrace this method of settlement.

Yes it is, at least the person won't lark anything, I wish our government can adopt this type of settlement, at least one estate to a civil servant that retires it's a welcome development in fact I call on Nigerian government to embrace this method of settlement.
On this part, I think it's a good idea to retire as a real estate investor because it's a credible investment where you can be paid good interest depending on how much you invested. Most young people are now running into such investments.

And another thing is that if you want to retire based on real estate income, make sure to give things out on rent. If one plans ahead of time and invest heavily on real estate investments he or she will be benefiting from it immensely.

Yes it is. If that real estate can be your source of income. If that house or apartment is for rent then it can be good for retiring worker. On Real Estate, you can profit by make it rental property or let time goes by because land get its appraisal value every year.

And another thing is that if you want to retire based on real estate income, make sure to give things out on rent. If one plans ahead of time and invest heavily on real estate investments he or she will be benefiting from it immensely.

Yess i am agreed the real estate is a good investment that can fetch income for a life time, it is a very lucrative business with high profit... But experence is best way for achievemnt,so the real estate is a safe way for retirees to invest.

Real estate no doubt is a very lucrative investment platform, and it has been said severally how real estate investment being a good investment to get retirement benefits you can't get elsewhere.
There are times whereby a property, that property will stay in the market for a very long time but there won't be a buyer, this can happen to any property, now with this issue can you still say that real estate investment is a good retirement benefit?
Well a retiree will be collecting pension, so may not need to rely on funds from real estate so I don't see why he or she can't invest in it just that I don't think it's the ideal job for them, I perceive it as a stressful kind of investment.

Yes. Real estate has become a popular career for individuals looking to stay busy and earn additional income in retirement. its less stressful also, you do everything at your pace. no boss no employer, just YOU

Real estate in no doubt is the best and safe way for retirees to invest. Real estate doesn’t require much stress and its risks are low and limited. Moreover it’s a long term investment and it’ll serve as another way to earn salaries just like when they used to work
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is very lucrative business that if one manages it very well, it will yield a lot of profit. But knowledge of it must be learnt in order to mange the business maximally to get a desired result. It is very good business to retire with.

Real estate is a good retirement plan at least something you can fall back to after service in the office and for the sale of properties just like every other business will take the but will still be sold moreover if its a landed property the more it stays the more it appreciates in value.

Real estate business is perfect for a retired worker. It does not require much effort and the person can hire an agent to help. It is perfect for a retiree looking to relax.
To start this business, the person must have saved a lot of money as it requires a large capital.

Real estate is one of the best ways to secure and enjoy your retirement. You don't have to work tirelessly, your money will do the working. It is even better if one starts investing in it while working not the usual way of waiting till you retire officially, planning ahead is important.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back